Higher the limit!

Lunakitty

I know there has been some topics regarding this but I think they were ignored to the extent that it's getting to really important now. The daily quest limit is staying all the time the same (40 quests) even though we kept getting more and more daily quests. Why not higher the daily quest limit to 50 or 60 or why is it even important to have such limitation in our version?

Eh... this was implemented for Korea actually, they have stamina systems and laws and restrictions that prevent people from playing nonstop or at least things that try and prevent them from doing so - otherwise there are hardcore gamers that will literally go days straight and die from dehydration or other complications caused from sitting on your ass staring a screen and doing nothing else.

Personally I think the limit is fine, only time Ive actually hit the limit was when binge leveling to the cap anyway

2 hours ago, Deathrainer said:

the limit is fine as it is... i only reached the limit like twice or 3 times in all the time i've been playing, and when i did it, i need like all the day for doing it so if they higher the limit it's going to be impossible doing it unless u dont sleep

Not sure what I am doing wrong then since I reach the limit nearly daily now with few hours of playing. For example: I need to farm alot of Silverfrost Valor Stones that come in 1-3 in a quest and so far I have found that it is possible to get 35 or so Valor Stones a day and this takes maybe 30-45 minutes if not less. Yes I need 2500+ of them and not kidding. I also need to get soulstones and doing SSP quests take half an hour or 45 minutes at max plus 10-15 minutes of Misty Woods once in a while. Then of course there are these Silverfrost purple dungeons that I speed run, So in the end I spend half of the time I have for playing standing afk in towns just because there's no point for me to run dungeons when I can't get the quests done thanks to the limit. It's really frustrating that I keep hitting the limit and I can't get what I need in a day by just some limitation system that was reasonable at low levels as there were not that many daily quests as there are now. Of course some will start saying "well you don't have to do all that in a day" and it's true but when I do have the time I do want to do all that without game itself limiting it.

Ps. It's physically impossible to play 24/7 but since I reach the limit constantly I guess I am humanoid that never sleeps. ^^'

45 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

35 or so Valor Stones

Not trying to derail the thread, but can you tell me your route for this? I really need those for my SIN. 

Ontopic: Yes, we get new dailies, but these new dailies also generate more Gold than the old ones, which means you end up with more Gold than before. So, in my opinion, it's fine. 

9 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I know there has been some topics regarding this but I think they were ignored to the extent that it's getting to really important now. The daily quest limit is staying all the time the same (40 quests) even though we kept getting more and more daily quests. Why not higher the daily quest limit to 50 or 60 or why is it even important to have such limitation in our version?

In one of the recent streams NC stated they will not change the quest daily limit as it is fine as is now. and there are also no plans to have it changed in the future.

8 hours ago, Vyzardo said:

Not trying to derail the thread, but can you tell me your route for this? I really need those for my SIN. 

I usually start from the Shiverstone Range so this is the route I take when I do all the Silverfrost Valor Stone Quests, easiest is to just go pick them up from notice board and then start the rounds in this kind of order:

- Herbalist's Lodge: starting with Bird Hunt and then In Defense of the Weak, both worthy of 2 stones.

- Herbside Inn: starting with Put A Fire In Your Belly (2 stones) and then Dajapa's Daily Delivery (3 stones).

- Explorer's Base Camp: Carrots and Sticks, 2 stones.

- North Outpost: Captain Carnage (2 stones), Hot Couture (2 stones).

- Snowforest Monastery: No Monk Left Behind (1 stone), Every End Is the New Beginning (1 stone)

- Norhtern Expedition: For Want Of A Rice Cake (2 stones)

- Wild Springs: Beast Hunt (2 stones), you get the quest from Northern Expedition though.

- Beastbog: Beastbog Down (3 stones)

- Plog Sanctum: Croaked (3 stones)

- Buy a quest from Grand Harvest Square that offers quest for Justa Cave: Dogpile Flyer (3 stones)

- Grand Harvest Square: Suspicious Merchants (3 stones)

There is chance to get 2 more quests from Harves Square during the "events" that take you to Plog Sanctum and each of them is 2 quests. Then there should be somehow obtainable two more quests to Beastbog that also offers 2 stones but I'm not 100 % where to get those two.

This totals with 33 stones plus chance for 41 stones if you get lucky with quest dropping.

These alone take 15-19 spots.

SSP: 5 quests

Purple Silverfrost dungeons: 

- Mandate

- Cold Storage

- Lair

- Yeti

- Necro (3)

- Asura (4)

- Nexus (2)

- Gloom

- Masts (3)

Equals: 17

So minimum amount if someone does all this is: 37-41. Then there is Misty, Mushin Tower, Some random quests from Daily Challenge, Moonwater purples (that are part of Daily Challenge). Yup, definitely 40 is enough for fast quest farmer. :')

18 minutes ago, RoyalMiku said:

Try make alts, I already made it and it's double the profit, even better, at some event you can get double prize (like WWV right now)

Too bad I hate WWV since it's pvp. I hate PvP in general. And yes I do have alts. Actually I have 9 characters in total.

I personally don't know how it's even possible but quite a few people died from playing game too much.

It is possible to keep playing game even after max daily quest but I guess its one way to remind people to stop playing and do something important... like eating...

19 minutes ago, hwalien said:

It is possible to keep playing game even after max daily quest but I guess its one way to remind people to stop playing and do something important... like eating...

or sleeping...

or going to the toilet (not like cartman (south park), who played WoW and at the same time....)

the problem would be if u only spend 2 or 3 hours for reaching the limit... which might be possible but u'll need to have good luck with the pt's and time the world event's perfectly. my record for reaching the limit i think its like 6h minimun... which is a lot of time but... but i like to take things slowly

Archived