State of the game ?

Killian

I haven't played since around...March? February? I've lost track because I was so disheartened.
Anyone who has been playing since beta / C client / etc, what is the state of this version now?
Is it even worth coming back to...I want it to be, but last time I logged in I could count 30+ bots at a time that were not dealt with for weeks of multiple reports.

Thanks.

Instead of playing the actual game I rather watch the BnS anime. Heard some people don't really like it, but for me it was a wonderful anime, loved every part of it.

So guess that tells it.

Just give it some time till it catches up at least Chinese, I hope they will rush some updates. Otherwise... you will have to wait like a year or two for it to catch up.

Got better imo. E.g. stingers are much easier to accumulate than before, merged servers increased open world populations (sorta meh for me, but still nice), fewer bots (still exist though), etc. There are probably other things, but the game is progressively better as a whole. It's still not "there" yet, but it's better.

• 11 months later...

Just got back on a week ago after not playing for a few months, I haven't seen ANY bots (I'm on Old Man Cho server, if that matters) leveling seems incredibly faster, heard someone say you can finish the story line in 3 days just doing main quests... haven't done much end game since I'm only lvl 43 atm but I've been having fun with my Lyn Summoner. It'd be cool if you came back, I happened across your character designs on another forum and they had me rolling, your summoner was absolutely perfect xD I haven't really met anyone in the game yet, had one run in with a kid saying he was Naruto and was looking for his wife Sasuke lmaoo. Faction chat can be a bit poisonous with people like [edited - PhoenixMitra] trolling & [edited - PhoenixMitra] WC'ing their sex fantasies in faction chat lol. bUT WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT YAKNOWWHATIMEAN anyways i'd pay you to play just to see your sweet designs lmao

edit: oops guess i shouldn't have mentioned names, doubt they would have cared but... doesn't matter since this post is a year old lmao whoops

IMO.. if you left.. u should have found a new game.. because you will always be looking out for something to criticize the game.. lag.. bots.. or million other reasons for the reason to part ways again.. when the reality is really is quite simple.. Its a ID-10T error.. a player side issue.. toaster should be in a recycle department.. or goodwill outlet.. it isn't the bots.. they can be ignored.. it isn't Gamecode.. its just a loader.. (use BnS buddy).. lag is mostly player side.. computer or ISP.. state of the game is as it was when you left.. player base is higher than it was a year ago.. 

Archived