The PvP dream has died- Mosh quits

Lady Viera

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'am not surprise, i quited today right after one FM grabs me while i was in the air (10m) and across all arena. 40m maybe? Now hiting me 5 times per second. I don't know what is this (ping? cheats? delays?), i don't care anymore. Every bm huggin walls, i cant Q or E and he is safe from front. Few sins hitting me faster than game can produce sounds and other staff. I'am not angry, this game is not worth my nerves.

Good luck all!

4 hours ago, Brainy said:

I also quit the game.

I also want to point out that no matter how many times I contacted support, they just blamed someone else and they were done with it. Anyway, I'll leave this here and they can say as much as they want it's my ISP or whatever else, I'll be sticking to Overwatch / BDO now. (Even their NA server has more stable ping than the EU one - and I'm from EU - which is ridiculous, but blaming my ISP was easier).

comparison_graphs.jpg

Keep up the "good" work, NCSoft.

how much proof NCsoft needs to start doing something..

numbers speak for themselves this ms charts is proof that ncsoft are just taking your money and spending it and living off you

that money part of it should go to improve the game quality but no its on our END ITS OUR ISP PROBLEM!!!!!!!

i just feel sorry for all of you who pay with RL cash.

you have rights to demand a better service quality.

EU is never really an EUserver u better off on NA and that is just sad for us EU players

Seems some people get really mad in the game, and they don't take it easy... I'm from Argentina in the other point of America and I play with 300ms and for me is ok because I'm in the other part of the world, I don't expect to play with 30 or 50 or 100ms, is stupid if I think to play like that.

About PvP, some times I play vs USA players that I see they hit like almost twice faster and is ok, they are near server, but vs the majority I play vs equal conditions, since there is a huge community of players from out of USA.

I do a lot of ssp PvP and I got a lot of wishers of people that get really really angry cause a death, I really don't mind if people that are bad mentally quit, you should stop getting that angry in a game and start taking it like it is, a game.

Nobody actually cares about that kid good at pvp or not, people only followed him because hes a drama queen that's all. People love drama and last time I check on him he loved banning people from his streams for the most dumbest stuff causing even More drama out of it, just like Lowti3rgod.

11 minutes ago, Mom said:

Nobody actually cares about that kid good at pvp or not, people only followed him because hes a drama queen that's all. People love drama and last time I check on him he loved banning people from his streams for the most dumbest stuff causing even More drama out of it, just like Lowti3rgod.

And people love to divert attention from the discus. subject...

Yeah, whatever... overemotional people leaving because of a mode some people love to claim is the focus... and yet doesn't seem to get as much love from NCsoft as they'd like to justify their belief of it being the focus. Not the first game where I see it happen, doubt it'll be the last.

So much for e-sport...

8 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Yeah, whatever... overemotional people leaving because of a mode people love to claim is the focus but doesn't get as much love from NCsoft as they'd like to justify their belief of it being the focus.

So much for e-sport...

I never want some atention from ncsoft, just fix problems what game have. Yesterday i did some research and in two hours i found 12 forums about BnS cheats, exploits, bots, macros and other staff... Every topic have around 700 - 12000 views. I just can't fight with this with conditions i have in game.

I believe most of us want attention from everybody, cuz we love game, playstyle, combat system. We love this little cute crap. We want make change and play with you guzs, but we are constantly hurted from ncsoft and other players who have better conditions. Yes, i think we are angry and want atention. Yes, we are ANGRY. Yes, we are sad. Yes, we quiting with rage. But justly.

Not saying you PvPers don't deserve a just attention. I just find it ironic when people claim that's where it's at when game still suffers from poor optimization in general and NCsoft seems unable to handle it well enough. It's this disconnect between what some players wish and what game actually offers (or doesn't, as the case my be) that I find hilarious in quite a schadenfreude way.

24 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Not saying you PvPers don't deserve a just attention. I just find it ironic when people claim that's where it's at when game still suffers from poor optimization in general and NCsoft seems unable to handle it well enough. It's this disconnect between what some players wish and what game actually offers (or doesn't, as the case my be) that I find hilarious in quite a schadenfreude way.

Yep, i respect PvPrs and PvErs too. PvE is just not me playstyle. But we all are on same ship. Playing same game. Just from another direction. We are all *cricket*ed i think.

PvP comunity in our game was big, you know it. From start and some month ago. But shrinking more and more. Dude, i was in arena today and faced same opponent group 10 times in row. Got same two persons in me party 4 times in row. And surprise, some bots and AFKrs.

Are you surprise PvP in this game dying and ppl dont want play? Yes, NCSOFT killed PvP in BnS, we all know what all they did to ground us. No support for tournaments, no fixing bugs, no fixing delays, ping, getting hm skills is just pain. Gain hm levels i more pain. People are not sheeps.

I think from PvE players they can get way more money with crap servers we have. I, as PvP player can pay for costumes, some cool and funny staff. But this is way to hard to give me. They need to work to give me what i want. And because i'm minority, i'm screwed.

And be honest, this game is mainly PvP. Look at the world. Hm, was. Atleast in our region. For me dead. SAD... Not worth try bring PvP to life anymore. Is *cricket*ed up and have no players!!!

Sorry if i made some drama, maybe i should come down and go out with me dog. This is FUN!

2 hours ago, Lexter said:

Yep, i respect PvPrs and PvErs too. PvE is just not me playstyle. But we all are on same ship. Playing same game. Just from another direction. We are all *cricket*ed i think.

PvP comunity in our game was big, you know it. From start and some month ago. But shrinking more and more. Dude, i was in arena today and faced same opponent group 10 times in row. Got same two persons in me party 4 times in row. And surprise, some bots and AFKrs.

Are you surprise PvP in this game dying and ppl dont want play? Yes, NCSOFT killed PvP in BnS, we all know what all they did to ground us. No support for tournaments, no fixing bugs, no fixing delays, ping, getting hm skills is just pain. Gain hm levels i more pain. People are not sheeps.

I think from PvE players they can get way more money with crap servers we have. I, as PvP player can pay for costumes, some cool and funny staff. But this is way to hard to give me. They need to work to give me what i want. And because i'm minority, i'm screwed.

And be honest, this game is mainly PvP. Look at the world. Hm, was. Atleast in our region. For me dead. SAD... Not worth try bring PvP to life anymore. Is *cricket*ed up and have no players!!!

Sorry if i made some drama, maybe i should come down and go out with me dog. This is FUN!

I think you are wrong on something, the pvp comunity was huge before, because it didnt had the SSP and the best way to farm SoulStones and make money was on arena, were good or the worst pvp player in history, you would make more money than outside in 24man zones or dungeons, so arena had plenty of people.

Now the best zone for farming is PvP zone (SSP), but all the pvpers seems to disapear or went to the strongest faction to farm. The game didnt ruin the pvp, just the comunity... If people speak with words of their head and not of their *cricket*, they would had even factions, they would share channels and leave some other channel for constant war. But comunity seems like a teenager, still have to grown up.

I love pvp and i hate this isnt happening.

3 hours ago, Mastrof said:

Seems some people get really mad in the game, and they don't take it easy... I'm from Argentina in the other point of America and I play with 300ms and for me is ok because I'm in the other part of the world, I don't expect to play with 30 or 50 or 100ms, is stupid if I think to play like that.

About PvP, some times I play vs USA players that I see they hit like almost twice faster and is ok, they are near server, but vs the majority I play vs equal conditions, since there is a huge community of players from out of USA.

I do a lot of ssp PvP and I got a lot of wishers of people that get really really angry cause a death, I really don't mind if people that are bad mentally quit, you should stop getting that angry in a game and start taking it like it is, a game.

I'll just say this from my perspective, I don't get mad when I lose, but I do get mad when the game lags - even if I win - and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people in this case. It's even more frustrating when you know you should have ~40 ms ping - same as all the other EU games. But no, NCSoft must be a special snowflake.

Now I'm just waiting for them to fix their shit so I can start playing again, whenever (if) that will happen...

Anyway, I'm sad to see another top player leave, and even though I didn't quite like him, Mosh was at least adding up to the BnS community. I never cared about what he was saying, but I liked how he played, and in the end that's what mattered most.

3 hours ago, Mom said:

Give this man cookies! +999...

6 hours ago, Brand X said:

No idea who Mosh is.  Never understood the reasoning behind posting on a game's forum and saying "I hope more quit"  If you don't want to play the game, don't visit the forum :p

+999... to this too.

9 hours ago, Laoshottie said:

Any person who was interested in PvP should know or heard a mention about Mosh. The real issue is how NCSoft is treating the game and how the servers are just so shit for NA because of the game was designed around Korean net.

No pvp player "should" know him. I just hate this kind of behaviour, like you get credit from it... There is Jaesung, shiro, twehbie and others but i never opened a thread for them or anybody should, they're just players like us but with more braincells.

4 hours ago, Mastrof said:

I usually say: "I hope it made your day" when people gang up on my poor character that is trying to kill 8 sentinels for a measly 6 soulstones when their Factions mines both channels day in and day out.

I know it's a game, they are not in violation of the game rules, and I know they want their 1000 kills, but I still think it's obnoxious, and I always hope they will have a string of bad RNG luck. A very long string.

It might not be against the rules of the game, but it is against the very basic human decency. The game beat me down so much that I've stopped dreaming about gearing up and righting the wrongs, so, well, I hope the RNG turns their joy to ashes and deny them what they desire in the game.

53 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I usually say: "I hope it made your day" when people gang up on my poor character that is trying to kill 8 sentinels for a measly 6 soulstones when their Factions mines both channels day in and day out.

I know it's a game, they are not in violation of the game rules, and I know they want their 1000 kills, but I still think it's obnoxious, and I always hope they will have a string of bad RNG luck. A very long string.

It might not be against the rules of the game, but it is against the very basic human decency. The game beat me down so much that I've stopped dreaming about gearing up and righting the wrongs, so, well, I hope the RNG turns their joy to ashes and deny them what they desire in the game.

I'm on the undermanned faction on my server that struggles to ever do mining in SSP and people on the other faction still get super salty when I kill them to compete quests in Misty so I can keep a steady soulstone supply.

Frankly, it's not that serious.  If I can wade through the Great Blue Sea that is Mushin as a Crimson and get my shit done without giving myself a heart attack I don't see why other people can't either.  NA/EU market though.  People get offended like you just called their mother a harlot or something if you kill them.  

42 minutes ago, FakeName said:

Frankly, it's not that serious.  If I can wade through the Great Blue Sea that is Mushin as a Crimson and get my shit done without giving myself a heart attack I don't see why other people can't either.  NA/EU market though.  People get offended like you just called their mother a harlot or something if you kill them.

You have to run back and it takes time when you want to be done asap, and if that resulted in you losing a body you could have picked up that's a clear loss (some people camp the bodies, so you can't pick it up).

If you killed me, then let me finish my quest, okay, not so bad, you get what you want, I still get the completion as well, we are good. But if I lose revenue or significant time, it starts going against the fundamental ethical principal that the freedoms/rights of one end where the freedoms/rights of the other begin.

On the mining side, if you lose credits for the PK or disruptions like resetting the Unbound by the BDs, that's a significant loss of time.

If you are like me on a very tight schedule, and get up at like 3:30 am to finish the content, and about to miss the bus to work if I get killed and lost credit for the day due to that + the daily revenue from crafting, well, even a mild gray-haired old lady like me might be tempted to cuss.

Plus, well, I personally almost never get to kill anyone, so it is very one-sided, and will remain so due to the gear gap. I feel embarrassed if I kill someone who is even more pathetic than I am, and I do not get the satisfaction to kill an actual jerk of a player.

2 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

If he was actually good, people would know about him. So far only 5 people at most do

He was top KFM on NA, then he was called in the army or something like that. Now he's back and pretty much everyone forgot about him xD

Anyway, only top players and those who used to watch twitch know him.

How about Endahlol, who still remembers him ? Probably not many. He also quit cause something happened that made him unable / unwilling to play.

I don't know much about these people and I don't care either, but the bottom line is, NCSoft is not doing very well to keep their players happy.

2 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

If he was actually good, people would know about him. So far only 5 people at most do

If you're talking about Mosh-

If someone were to ask me about "a known BnS streamer" I'd answer Mosh as one. When I looked at twitch, there would be 1-10 viewer streams, then only 1 substantial one. Mosh's stream, at around 100-250 viewers. His kfm (Hsom) was rank 1 when I watched BnS streams. 

There were a lot of other streamers who had some viewership, like Godriktv and killryan. But they both quit pretty early in the NA release.

I don't even bother looking at BnS streams anymore. The only streams with a substantial following are in a different language, and the small channels are doing ssp.

I have quit as well due to the lag/ping reason.

I'll wait until everyone leaves and NCWest sells the game off to some other 3rd rate publisher like Gameforge because even 3rd rate publishers can afford better servers/infrastructure.

A very silly joke of a company is what you are. Good luck in the future, NCWest.

I never heard of Mosh and the only one i actually heard of is jaesung. Besides streamers always go to the next big thing if they want to watch bns streamers. If the 100-200 streamer quit streaming bns then they will flood to the next one they like.

Not really a fan of how much he raged all the time and his attitude, but at least he actually quit, despite BnS being by far his most viewed game on twitch, unlike laguna who just forces himself to play a game he doesn't really enjoy anymore to shill more money out of his rather dumb viewers. Only reason people think he is even good is because he did all of the current content on tw, badly I might add, giving him an advantage in pve knowledge, and his viewers have essentially bought him all of his gear on NA, which trivializes the current stuff, other than infinity tower past floor 60. Notice how mosh was still able to get to diamond in this season, but after most of the bots were banned, laguna stopped pvp completely?  But then again he also viewbotted, lied, and stepped on other streamers for months to get where he is, unlike mosh who got his viewers legit because he was actually pretty good at the game.

Archived