Blight bracers

Maximus5

Okay, 6 runs of Blackram Narrows and still no Blight Bracers, how hard is it for them to drop!? I get razors, Axes, swords, and staffs, but no Bracers for my Soul Fighter!? WTF!? i can go into Blackram Narrows on any other class and get the weapon first run, maybe second! But no luck after 6!? what, am i going to just be stalled until after i do what, 100 runs!?

All i can say is, if you think blackram narrows weapon farming is annoying and irritating....wait till you get to dark glimpse/tainted lab/skittering tunnels/croak kings court/brightstone ruins/any other weapon farming dungeon....wow, especially something like skittering tunnels since barely anyone runs it or croak kings court, since the entire sapphire basin region is EMPTY/UNPOPULATED...save your "brilliant keys"

7 hours ago, Maximus5 said:

Okay, 6 runs of Blackram Narrows and still no Blight Bracers, how hard is it for them to drop!? I get razors, Axes, swords, and staffs, but no Bracers for my Soul Fighter!? WTF!? i can go into Blackram Narrows on any other class and get the weapon first run, maybe second! But no luck after 6!? what, am i going to just be stalled until after i do what, 100 runs!?

Only 6 runs? 

It should, at level 20 or 22 survey. If not, the key is only 80 HM coins, it is a bargain. But they actually sent me the key I cannot use any more because it did not drop on my first character as it was officially recognized as a bug. If you already did the 20/22 survey and have no key, I suggest contacting Customer Support.

10 minutes ago, Maximus5 said:

I wish!

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

It should, at level 20 or 22 survey. If not, the key is only 80 HM coins, it is a bargain. But they actually sent me the key I cannot use any more because it did not drop on my first character as it was officially recognized as a bug. If you already did the 20/22 survey and have no key, I suggest contacting Customer Support.

that's the cinder lands key....

You have just a few options to get the key:

1. Buy the key at market (~ 30g)

2. Buy the key at the HM-Store (~80 HM Coins)

3. Do lots of dailys in viridian cost and hope to get a key from the daily boxes. The chance to get one is very rare.

OR you do lots of runs in Narrow :)

10 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Brilliant Viridian key is the one which you never get through bonus letters.

Oh, that sucks. Maybe I bought a viridian key for both of my characters? It really is a buck for making a run go that much smoother. I remember running against Hujikar 34 times under the strain of the 3 weeks deadline to get to 45, it can be incredibly infuriating.

you know what really suks? having brillinat viridian and cinderland key in vault of another char and they are untradeable ...

cannot understand why more stuff isn't account bound on this game, only reason I can think of tbh is NcSoft greed

Archived