So i meet a party

JoannaRamira

So finally the cross server decided to work for me.

They're so kind.  There's that FM from Junghado that stayed with the party even when we got wiped out by thrasher in BSH. Other party member stayed too, except some others which left.  We later finished the BSH smoothly, not the fastest BSH one can expect but no unpleasant surprise at all.

The same FM then providing me guidance in awakened necro. a place which i avoid because i often see "xxx need 450 xxxAP" while i only have 447.  The necro run was also smooth. She guided me to Kill Lycan and to defend the snapjaw camp.

The chatbox is active.. i was really happy because well.. ppl rarely talk during cross server.

Anyway that's as far as my luck goes.. the game decided to give me 1000 132 10054 again right before Lair run. I hope i could meet them again soon.

i wish i could see that kind of party some more.  and when i formed party.. i shall behave that way.

Did you by any chance friend them? You can contact them via whisper if both of you are in cross server dungeon.

It's extremely rare to meet a party that's supportive to their teammates no matter their stats or class. Good to see that people like that are out there somewhere.

1 hour ago, Rimgar said:

That's great to hear!Good attitude and willingness to help,so good :)

Yeah, faith to BnS restored :3

24 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Did you by any chance friend them? You can contact them via whisper if both of you are in cross server dungeon.

It's extremely rare to meet a party that's supportive to their teammates no matter their stats or class. Good to see that people like that are out there somewhere.

Of course. would love to meet them again. i also need to apologize for DC'ing.

Yeah, very rare indeed. We need more ppl like that FM. and we shall become like her.

Good for you! on my FM I usually ask the group if they want to try/tank it or let me go all out dps and finish the run. Usually the lower levels do want to try to do it themselives. From experience it doesn't speed the run much faster if I kill everything (maybe a 5 mins faster>). However some high levels don't even give them that option. Just go in and rush and kill everything and over 70% leave someone to die by the fire.

I don`t mind getting someone with 400 / 420 AP in necro but i wish ppl at least read and stick to what is said in party chat if they don`t want to say otherwise. Especially in necropolis where ppl use to run to whatever camp their want and then complain.

When I meet some nice people in cross server I always ask for friendships, at least if both of us are in cross server maybe we could manage to run some dungeons together.

It's a pity it's not possible to send mails as well, but I also understand the reason.

I had about 3-4 dungeon runs like that in total. It was always special. Most of the time it's just hoping for a (semi-)smooth boss kill with nobody talking and people acting weird.

Last run was Labyrinth where I found out, that I can tank more than one of these "mirror image" mobs casting ice/fire on you. Party was thankful for it and while I didn't add to the dps on the main boss I felt useful as a BM ;)

8 hours ago, thkn777 said:

I had about 3-4 dungeon runs like that in total. It was always special. Most of the time it's just hoping for a (semi-)smooth boss kill with nobody talking and people acting weird.

Last run was Labyrinth where I found out, that I can tank more than one of these "mirror image" mobs casting ice/fire on you. Party was thankful for it and while I didn't add to the dps on the main boss I felt useful as a BM ;)

Yeah, very special indeed. :3

Yesterday finally i got to run my first Laby. The party was good too as we've been together from NSH.  The lead called for his/her guild mate who give basic run down on the dungeon mechanics.. we got undergeared sum but We performed good. 

Im ended up the same role as you tanking the Clown's mirror image.   and perhaps you also end up doing the blue final boss (Fujin) As it's somewhat easier for meele to Dps.

The best thing however was the party's good attitude and willingness to listen.  and no rushing.

On 15/05/2016 at 1:56 AM, JoannaRamira said:

and perhaps you also end up doing the blue final boss (Fujin) As it's somewhat easier for meele to Dps.

I have to disagree hard with this one bit because I really think you have it backwards there regarding melees in general, unless you specifically mean tanks.

As a Destroyer, I find Raijin a LOT easier to DPS than Fujin because he doesn't teleport or move around nearly as much, so I can focus less on chasing the damn *cricket* and more on actual DPS and occasional dodging... although a party does benefit from having one tank on Fujin, I suppose. My best track record in all of my Labyrinth runs was focusing on Raijin, with maybe going to Fujin if former is below 20% and HP difference is too large and we need to narrow it.

So my general suggestion for Labyrinth final bosses? One tank and 2 ranged on Fujin, everyone else on Raijin, swap as needed (namely in the large HP difference moments if either is below 30-20%).

On 5/15/2016 at 6:56 PM, JoannaRamira said:

Im ended up the same role as you tanking the Clown's mirror image.   and perhaps you also end up doing the blue final boss (Fujin) As it's somewhat easier for meele to Dps.

You have it backwards. Raijin attacks less often than Fujin, and is much more stationary.

On 7.5.2016 at 0:13 AM, JoannaRamira said:

So finally the cross server decided to work for me.

They're so kind.  There's that FM from Junghado that stayed with the party even when we got wiped out by thrasher in BSH. Other party member stayed too, except some others which left.  We later finished the BSH smoothly, not the fastest BSH one can expect but no unpleasant surprise at all.

The same FM then providing me guidance in awakened necro. a place which i avoid because i often see "xxx need 450 xxxAP" while i only have 447.  The necro run was also smooth. She guided me to Kill Lycan and to defend the snapjaw camp.

The chatbox is active.. i was really happy because well.. ppl rarely talk during cross server.

Anyway that's as far as my luck goes.. the game decided to give me 1000 132 10054 again right before Lair run. I hope i could meet them again soon.

i wish i could see that kind of party some more.  and when i formed party.. i shall behave that way.

Was a FM with bunny hears and black/red dress (nobble of the sea) or (maid costum)?

I had a couple of these type of party when everyone were really nice. I actually liked my Laby party the most. Everyone took turn for the relic, no bidding war. Announce before puller laser lever so no casualty. If someone dies, people would come back and help revive the person. I wish there are a lot more of these players. Things would have been better.

Archived