Really? More p2w?

7 minutes ago, Hongmoon said:

Don't be dense. 90% of noobs don't speak up. They just assume having the required stats is enough to run the dungeon. All they do is *cricket* up your run and what little playtime you may have.

With such a toxic scum community I think 90% of the 'noobs' don't speak up because they are afraid to get flamed at.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Yuina said:

With such a toxic scum community I think 90% of the 'noobs' don't speak up because they are afraid to get flamed at.

it's a fact, I said a hi yesterday in an asura run and got flamed for it. someone said I have accuracy too high for 6 man in meaty words. toxic people will pick on anything. 

Just now, Yuina said:

They deserve to be flamed at. They're not just wasting their own time, they're wasting the time of 3-5 other people. Do you actually think being a liar is a good trait to have?

You whiteknights have the most inane responses.

Just now, Zuf said:

Yeah, but if you make an alt after the event, or start playing after it or can't partecipate for whatever reason... you're *cricket*ed. You have to go the oath path without any discount and spend a shitton money more.

Why the hell not leaving the siren path available as it is?
(probably related to us buying gold throug ncoins)

aren't other regions in the same situation?

18 minutes ago, Nattia said:

they said on reddit they won't put the Nebula stones in the cash shop. don't qq just yet ;)

Yeah, but if you make an alt after the event, or start playing after it or can't partecipate for whatever reason... you're *cricket*ed. You have to go the oath path without any discount and spend a shitton money more.

Why the hell not leaving the siren path available as it is?
(probably related to us buying gold throug ncoins)

3 minutes ago, Nattia said:

it's a fact, I said a hi yesterday in an asura run and got flamed for it. someone said I have accuracy too high for 6 man in meaty words. toxic people will pick on anything. 

I feel like half the LoL community came to BnS. It's disgusting. Luckily people are nicer on the EU server, I don't really meet that many rude people.

And don't assume I'm a 'whiteknight' just because I don't share your opinion. Grow up already please.

7 minutes ago, Nattia said:

aren't other regions in the same situation?

Hadn't they had way more time to catch up between patches? We basically did what was endgame for them every month fresh.
Also, wasn't the game supposedly adapted for western market tastes regarding farming too (and that took 4 years)?

41 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Well this was final nail in coffin. Several my friends left because of this even and ill go with them. Better spent my gaming time with games and gamecompanies that are not Ncsoft OR Gameforge.
 So let me welcome Ncsoft to my blacklist. GZ second game company whos game ill never again play in any case thank you. Sayonara.

Im not leaving because of Rng box / key event shit i hate them BUT getting 2 p2w / p2p what ever you want to call them in couple of weeks was final tick.

-First tick was how much they ignore EU players

-Second tick was how horrible service they provide. Game is great but servers, CS and other stuff related to Ncsoft SUCKS

-Third is because how hard they failed to get proper connection im forced to buy WTFast for playing this game because this SHIT has no good connection. Theres freaking huge diffrence playing with and without WTFast atleast for me and i cannot justify buying months worth of premium and in addition WTFast to play this game. Yes now some genius comes and say check your connection. I have done that i have contacted my ISP i even *cricket*ing ordered wire check to my home which cost me 50 euros and nothing was found there was not single problem in my connection and even after that Ncsoft still insisted that it was my connection that was at fault and yet its ONLY BnS that i've any sort of problems.

Fourth is how much they've lied to us. "yeah yeah no p2w elements any sort and so on" "we dont feel like bringing legendary to game because otherwise materials for that had to be in cash shop" bullshit and now 2 freaking p2w/p2p events in short period of time crashing markets causing harm to players who refuse to pay for this.

Fifth. I've played A LOT BnS on other regions and in private servers and one of my biggest dissapointments was red gangplank hair which was not obtainable through dungeons and now they introduced it to these *cricket*ING RNG BOXES. Im not spending single cent to second shittiest game company ever just because i want costume. Only reason why im ranking ncsoft to second worst is because gameforge tried to steal money from me and refused to return it to my bank account. Had to fight for my 13 euros for 6months till i got them so GJ NCSOFT YOURE NOW CLOSE TO GAMEFORGES LEVEL.

Rest of you who stay playing this game and enjoy. Have a great time and have fun but Ncsoft screw you sayonara

send me all your stuff and gold :)

1 hour ago, Erbee said:

More RNG boxes??? More P2W?? Honestly, as if goldbuyers weren't enough, now we have an even bigger cashgrab than trove tbh, well, me and a bunch of people are tired of this shit, we're most likely going to move on to something else.

And yes, I'm ready for all the "Good, we don't need you" "Bye" "Don't let the door hit you on the way out"  bs, Keep wasting your money kiddies, you'll get far in life.

if you are quiting please give me all your gold and stuff

22 minutes ago, Nattia said:

I always said HI and 98% of the time people just ingore it 1% will say hi back 1% will look surprise that I said something.........I stop trying.

1 minute ago, spongemike said:

I always said HI and 98% of the time people just ingore it 1% will say hi back 1% will look surprise that I said something.........I stop trying.

as you can see it's better to say nothing than to get flamed. that's our reality in bns, evidence above in the topic xD

Just now, LordGainz said:

u are a bad person

No im amazing person but sadly im not generous :))))))))) Deleting them makes me feel better giving them to you or anyone else doesnt go use ur wallet now to buy rngshit or grind

2 hours ago, SpyderBite said:

These are awesome! Good thing today was payday! :)

SNYkoNs.png

You are one of the many MANY people that enable NCSoft's current behavior for over 12 years and counting.
This is one of the many reasons why NCSoft will never change.

11 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

You are one of the many MANY people that enable NCSoft's current behavior for over 12 years and counting.
This is one of the many reasons why NCSoft will never change.

oh, first time I see these boxes, this has been implemented today? I couldn't care less how people spend their money, why would anyone?

8 minutes ago, Nattia said:

oh, first time I see these boxes, this has been implemented today? I couldn't care less how people spend their money, why would anyone?

Oh I don't care how people spend their money, the thing I hate is that it enables NCSoft's less than stellar track record with hosting games in general and  allows them to continue with these RNG box events and Treasure Troves with outfits/gems that may never see the light of day again.
People can spend their money how they want, but I don't want to hear a peep from them once NCSoft does something they'd deem "spiteful" to their "loyalty".
The boxes just arrived in the store today.

You paid, but you cant win if only have gear. You need skills :) This is not chinese game.

Actually there are a lot of gamers (from NA) have powerful gear (AP 580+) but extremely bad skills.

Conversely, if you have the skill and intelligence, you can have all soon. Dont worry, the experienced players still have a chance to keep up with the gamers spend money to play :)

Archived