Really? More p2w?

19 minutes ago, SpyderBite said:

YoiThese are awesome! Good thing today was payday! :)

SNYkoNs.png

It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look typical, because you're supporting greedy gaming companies & corporations with their pay to win methods. Money well spent? your opinion, your choice - do what you will with your money if it makes you happy having messed up priorities.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

A new rng box with good again.. you said on your stream you wont do it again? but here we go again with a new one

this is nothing like the trove lol.

these offer Nothing close, no free HM Levels, No Free HM Skills, a Small Chance of Easily farmed Mats (Specially after the recent dungeons Released) the only problems I see there are the fact they're still offering those gems tbh, the mats who actually cares, u can Use Cash to Gold market to buy those at the end of the day, the idea of being able to buy mats via ur wallests has Existed Since Cash - Money store, its Not sped anything up that WASNT already there.

they havnt done it again, they've literally opened nothing that wasn't already buyable, majority of complaints with trove was the fact HM levels and things were there and they shouldn't of been, this RNG Box is MUCH More fair in comparison

We as a Community shun Premium for not being Beneficial Enough, Shun Costumes for Not being Account Wide, and then Complain when they give u something Beneficial enough to buy... us as a Community effectively asked for these events, we Said We arnt buying stuff til we see it actually beneficial to buy stuff, well there.. there u have it.

7 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

this is nothing like the trove lol.

these offer Nothing close, no free HM Levels, No Free HM Skills, a Small Chance of Easily farmed Mats (Specially after the recent dungeons Released) the only problems I see there are the fact they're still offering those gems tbh, the mats who actually cares, u can Use Cash to Gold market to buy those at the end of the day, the idea of being able to buy mats via ur wallests has Existed Since Cash - Money store, its Not sped anything up that WASNT already there.

they havnt done it again, they've literally opened nothing that wasn't already buyable, majority of complaints with trove was the fact HM levels and things were there and they shouldn't of been, this RNG Box is MUCH More fair in comparison

We as a Community shun Premium for not being Beneficial Enough, Shun Costumes for Not being Account Wide, and then Complain when they give u something Beneficial enough to buy... us as a Community effectively asked for these events, we Said We arnt buying stuff til we see it actually beneficial to buy stuff, well there.. there u have it.

yes you can buy  gold and with that gold you can buy mats but YOU BUY THEM FROM PEOPLE WHO FARM THEM.now you get the mats from nothing for people like me who farm azura 4man all day the game feel pointless.no metter how much i play or how good i am i will never be equal in gear to people who buy boxes.

4 minutes ago, Tupac Shakur said:

It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look typical, because you're supporting greedy gaming companies & corporations with their pay to win methods. Money well spent? your opinion, your choice - do what you will with your money if it makes you happy having messed up priorities.

Lol, what?... "support greedy gaming companies" and Yeah, Movie threaters are greedy for charging u for each movie individually, lol its a form of Entertainemnt generically it costs Money, if we didn't force games to move into this path none of this would be happening, from the moment people demanded anything considered less then wow has to be f2p was the moment we plagued this form of entertainment with this market, If u kept paying ur Subs and Didn't Leave games based on something else being cheaper or only wanting it free, games Would have never found their way this far out into f2ps.

RNG boxes arnt "greedy gaming companies" cause every game *cricket* does it.

WoW allows u to sell Subs for 99k Gold this allowing u to buy mythic armour before even seeing LFR.

Rift allows u to buy gear thus Fast forwarding that grind stage once again.

GW2 cant realistically sell you anything, with 0 grind for pvp etc etc u cant really sell much, I mean u can Convert a bucket load of Gems into gold to then buy Legendaries with though?..

EQ2 Locks Classes and Races from u without Separate transactions... Locks Selling on broker, Locks Content behind Pay walls, and Prevents u even gearing past crafted gear Without Subscriptions or Ingame bought transactions.

Wildstar has Cash to gold conversion to gear urself through too.

Aion and Tera both held RNG boxes, both held HUGE Advantages from Paying Monthly both held micro-transactions to bypass Stages of Grind.

EQ1 identical to EQ2.

please, stop with ur loud inaccurate remarks, this games doing NOTHING that isn't being done by every other MMO on the List Including P2P games, EVERY Game is Selling fast Progression for RL Money, Why? Because its the ONLY thing people will buy, its a NORMAL thing to be seen in a F2P MMO, even in MoBAS u see advantages to owning all the gods and not being restricted behind a HUGE Grind, literally, Ur yelling at something that is within practice behind the Entire game.

2 minutes ago, SkoobyDoo said:

yes you can buy  gold and with that gold you can buy mats but YOU BUY THEM FROM PEOPLE WHO FARM THEM.now you get the mats from nothing for people like me who farm azura 4man all day the game feel pointless.no metter how much i play or how good i am i will never be equal in gear to people who buy boxes.

welcome to generic F2P MMO business, every game does it, even P2P like WoW offers u ways to buy gold with RL Money to buy Mythical Raid Armour Instantly.

5 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

welcome to generic F2P MMO business, every game does it, even P2P like WoW offers u ways to buy gold with RL Money to buy Mythical Raid Armour Instantly.

And if every other MMO says you'll get cool lootz for surving a jump out of the window,  it's fine if Bots&Scam would do it you'll also just accept it like a lemming?

People scream "Pay to Win!"

I look at the RNG boxes, literally every item except for the costumes are accessible in-game(gems just being the hardest to get).

People really have lost the real meaning behind "Pay to Win".

3 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I look at the RNG boxes, literally every item except for the costumes are accessible in-game(gems just being the hardest to get).

So if i hide an item behind time wall, game will not p2w? NCSoft plz, put the flower of lament in to shop, and ingame flowers obtainable only once per year. thx

How about the reply about us laughing at you for assuming and having a *cricket* fit? Lol you don't even know how the next event is going to work... And one things certain... It's not pay to win... And if you had any insight... You would understand you can't really pay to win in this game. 

Because you don't really win much for being on "top".. You can pay to progress and get ahead of others... But is not pay to win because give some months time... An average player like me who doesn't spend money on the game and who continuously does his daily will eventually catch up while the guys who paid will be mad at themselves for paying. I'm already at 560 ap.. It's not hard to get what you want if you understand the game and its mechanics.. Too bad lil girls get there periods too often and rage quit when they don't get what they want. 

All it takes is a little research... Like if you were like me and knew the amount of moon stones required to upgrade and how hard it'll be to get moon stones up until internal battlegrounds come out... You would've stocked up and bought a lot of moon stones when they were like 60silver.. Now they're like 3 gold each... And that is how you get ahead... By k playing smart.. Don't even have to spend... But yeh... Most ignorant ppl when they don't understand something... They just blame.. Lol

11 minutes ago, Ryuukishi said:

And if every other MMO says you'll get cool lootz for surving a jump out of the window,  it's fine if Bots&Scam would do it you'll also just accept it like a lemming?

not about Doing whatever a company says, its about Knowing that the Middle line of the Average MMO is the Expectation from a MMO, therefore is considered Normal and is practiced by Most companies as General business models, Every game does this.. because they need a profit to keep the game alive. if they offer Everyone to play for free, they need the Minority who do put sums of Money into the game to put Quite a lot into the game.

4 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Implying rare costumes doesn't count as winning. That's like saying receiving a trophy doesn't mean you won.

Well this was final nail in coffin. Several my friends left because of this even and ill go with them. Better spent my gaming time with games and gamecompanies that are not Ncsoft OR Gameforge.
 So let me welcome Ncsoft to my blacklist. GZ second game company whos game ill never again play in any case thank you. Sayonara.

Im not leaving because of Rng box / key event shit i hate them BUT getting 2 p2w / p2p what ever you want to call them in couple of weeks was final tick.

-First tick was how much they ignore EU players

-Second tick was how horrible service they provide. Game is great but servers, CS and other stuff related to Ncsoft SUCKS

-Third is because how hard they failed to get proper connection im forced to buy WTFast for playing this game because this SHIT has no good connection. Theres freaking huge diffrence playing with and without WTFast atleast for me and i cannot justify buying months worth of premium and in addition WTFast to play this game. Yes now some genius comes and say check your connection. I have done that i have contacted my ISP i even *cricket*ing ordered wire check to my home which cost me 50 euros and nothing was found there was not single problem in my connection and even after that Ncsoft still insisted that it was my connection that was at fault and yet its ONLY BnS that i've any sort of problems.

Fourth is how much they've lied to us. "yeah yeah no p2w elements any sort and so on" "we dont feel like bringing legendary to game because otherwise materials for that had to be in cash shop" bullshit and now 2 freaking p2w/p2p events in short period of time crashing markets causing harm to players who refuse to pay for this.

Fifth. I've played A LOT BnS on other regions and in private servers and one of my biggest dissapointments was red gangplank hair which was not obtainable through dungeons and now they introduced it to these *cricket*ING RNG BOXES. Im not spending single cent to second shittiest game company ever just because i want costume. Only reason why im ranking ncsoft to second worst is because gameforge tried to steal money from me and refused to return it to my bank account. Had to fight for my 13 euros for 6months till i got them so GJ NCSOFT YOURE NOW CLOSE TO GAMEFORGES LEVEL.

Rest of you who stay playing this game and enjoy. Have a great time and have fun but Ncsoft screw you sayonara

What did you guys expected after all the rich morons trashed so much money on the Treasure trove rip off? Not a big surprise that the next rip off event was coming short time later. The worst part (at last for me) is that something highly awaited Costume like the Spring brise Outfit is now hidden behind a huge Paywal and only accessible for the stupid/rich guys who trash again hunded/Thousend of €/$ for this ripoff bullshi!t. 

Just more justification for me to stop playing competitively. I've even stopped doing dailies cause *cricket* Job Simulator 2.0. I'm now up to my 8th and final alt. When I can't even stand to level that anymore, peace!

The fact I'm even entertaining the thought of returning to Aion, or, (perish the thought, Tera), should be telling unto itself.

Heres the thing, screw these boxes. You wanna be gullible enough to spend rl cash on em, be my guest. No, my issue is with NCSoft's all to clear long term planning for BnS.

SSP haxors still at large and numbers growing daily? Check.

Botters multiplying, whilst actual player numbers dwindling? Check.

Arenas still full of hackers? Check.

But its all good! Here are some cash shop updates! Buy an RNG box or two! Add to our $17 million profit!

Nah bro, not me. Enjoy your cruise on the good ship Titanic.

14 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Pay to Advance at a far faster/easier rate.

Pay to EZmode.

Take your pick, both would probably describe it far more accurately.

4 minutes ago, Hongmoon said:

That moment when you realize that asura parties are gonna get flooded with noob p2w asshats because of this.

that's actually great because we will get more new players that will learn it and enjoy it. you might even do a good deed and share your immaculate knowledge with fellow players.

I don't get this community, seriously.

4 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Well this was final nail in coffin. Several my friends left because of this even and ill go with them. Better spent my gaming time with games and gamecompanies that are not Ncsoft OR Gameforge.
 So let me welcome Ncsoft to my blacklist. GZ second game company whos game ill never again play in any case thank you. Sayonara.

Im not leaving alone because of Rng box / key event shit i hate them BUT getting 2 p2w / p2p what ever you want to call them in couple of weeks was final tick.

-First tick was how much they ignore EU players

-Second tick was how horrible service they provide. Game is great but servers, CS and other stuff related to Ncsoft SUCKS

-Third is because how hard they failed to get proper connection im forced to buy WTFast for playing this game because this SHIT has no good connection. Theres freaking huge diffrence playing with and without WTFast atleast for me and i cannot justify buying months worth of premium and in addition WTFast to play this game. Yes now some genius comes and say check your connection. I have done that i have contacted my ISP i even *cricket*ing ordered wire check to my home which cost me 50 euros and nothing was found there was not single problem in my connection and even after that Ncsoft still insisted that it was my connection that was at fault and yet its ONLY BnS that i've any sort of problems.

Fourth is how much they've lied to us. "yeah yeah no p2w elements any sort and so on" "we dont feel like bringing legendary to game because otherwise materials for that had to be in cash shop" bullshit and now 2 freaking p2w/p2p events in short period of time crashing markets causing harm to players who refuse to pay for this.

Fifth. I've played A LOT BnS on other regions and in private servers and one of my biggest dissapointments was red gangplank hair which was not obtainable through dungeons and now they introduced it to these *cricket*ING RNG BOXES. Im not spending single cent to second shittiest game company ever just because i want costume. Only reason why im ranking ncsoft to second worst is because gameforge tried to steal money from me and refused to return it to my bank account. Had to fight for my 13 euros for 6months till i got them so GJ NCSOFT YOURE NOW CLOSE TO GAMEFORGES LEVEL.

Rest of you who stay playing this game and enjoy. Have a great time and have fun but Ncsoft screw you sayonara

actually NCSoft posted saying they ARE working on splitting the platform into two so that EU Servers are completely independent but they cannot do it yet, it'll take time.

If your suffering MS Lag, I'm sorry but it has to be Ur connection with theirs, their Servers are in America for Cross realm, sure inconvinent but it isn't their fault for being a American Company, its Just where they are, so it IS the connection if ur Speed isn't fast enough to travel, if its FPS Lag game only runs on 1 core which I guess u could blame them for.

WTFast read above.

they didn't lie to us, Pay 2 Win has Lost its Orginal Meaning which most MMO businesses run it by p2w is Considered to be When u can Achieve What a F2P Player cannot with the use of ur Wallet, theres nothing in the cash store which has relevance to capability which u are UNABLE to achieve within the game, Yes, Acceleration makes the grind difficult, but the two "p2w" events introduced nothing much past What Cash to Gold Market didn't already give players, Sure trove was abit far where it came to HM levels Skillbooks and Gems, but that's it.

"i don't want to pay RL Money for costumes" welcome to the reason they have to release RNG Boxes, they have to make money, if the playerbase REFUSE to support the game for nothing but SELF BENEFICIAL ITEMS, to increase their PROGRESSION then that's what they're going to give you.

1 minute ago, Nattia said:

that's actually great because we will get more new players that will learn it and enjoy it. you might even do a good deed and share your immaculate knowledge with fellow players.

I don't get this community, seriously.

Don't be dense. 90% of noobs don't speak up. They just assume having the required stats is enough to run the dungeon. All they do is *cricket* up your run and what little playtime you may have.

Archived