{Petition] Remove channel capacity

InstantDeath

Hi everyone, it has been 3 days now and i haven't participated the Grand Harvest Square event yet because of this ridicilous channel capacity. I believe there are at least 500 players like me who thinks the same way. So,if you are one of them, lets get together under this topic or any other topic to convince NCSoft to remove or at least triple the channel capacity of the maps.

3 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

Hi everyone, it has been 3 days now and i haven't participated the Grand Harvest Square event yet because of this ridicilous channel capacity. I believe there are at least 500 players like me who thinks the same way. So,if you are one of them, lets get together under this topic or any other topic to convince NCSoft to remove or at least triple the channel capacity of the maps.

Yeah, sadly this isn't possible since it would cause serious server and latency issues. We're trying to look into other options but right now that isn't one.

Pro tip: Show up 15-30 minutes prior to event to get dibs in channel. That's the only temporary solution. Other would be they should expand event to across multiple channels, not just 5 or just increase capacity. Although the capacity atm makes it hard for everyone to get credit due to insane amount of dps.

Just now, MooseWayne said:

If they won't increase channels it spawns in, they should increase the number of times it spawns instead. 

Agreed, I don't think once per hour would be unreasonable at this point with the ammount of players wanting to do the event.

On 2016-03-25 at 2:10 PM, InstantDeath said:

A better solution would be to increase the number of channels the event is available on and/or increase the number of times this daily is active.

Archived