Blade And Soul for once lets be toxic free

Ambition

Every day i check out this forum and every day i see the same whiny topics full of complains  about bots, how repetitive the game is, how the game is dying, how much lag and blablabla.

And while i agree that the low fps is at times really frustrating, especially when doing BW or Terrors and  yes the game is somewhat boring atm, doing the same dailies over and over, but lets be real, what do you expect? we need to gear up right.

Can we show we are happy with this game and not whine, or be toxi for just 1 time, cause sometimes i get the idea im one of the few players who actually really enjoys playing thhis game, so much negativity on these forums so im asking you guys.

Who else is enjoying the game as much as i am? im sooo stoked for the new upcoming class (soulfighter) the new content, how the story will continue, see how strong i am vs the new lvl 50 areas/dungeons etc. :) really counting down the days till i see more news on the main site about a release date of the new patch!

Erm no.

We the people have every right to be toxic, this game is a esport and suposldey ballanced game in korea/wherever it came from but what we have is a downgraded horribly ballanced client for spasticated invulids its comepltely horrrible from the core they think we are idiots, we smash through content and they give us this limited shit

7 minutes ago, Allycat said:

Erm no.

We the people have every right to be toxic, this game is a esport and suposldey ballanced game in korea/wherever it came from but what we have is a downgraded horribly ballanced client for spasticated invulids its comepltely horrrible from the core they think we are idiots, we smash through content and they give us this limited shit

People never have the right to be toxic. Plus put yourself in their shoes, do you really think they're going to take entitled little pricks who can't behave themselves seriously? Though I'm unsure that you'd actually understand anything away from your one dimensional view. Anyway, I'm not sure what you expect. If you're going through with the intent of rushing through content then obviously things are going to be more limited. If you want things to improve, provide your criticism in a mature manner. If you want to cry like a toddler throwing a tantrum, then don't expect anything to come from it and let the grown-ups talk.

@OP, do note that the soulfighter will likely take quite some time to come to us.

lol op people how can you ask the playerbase to shut their eyes and be happy with a game thats riddled with problems? the people creating the threads you mention arent whining. they're pissed a game they like is being mishandled. while i agree the approach some of these users take is far from mature - labeling their voices as toxic is ignorant to say. im sorry. 

11 minutes ago, Renesmee said:

lol op people how can you ask the playerbase to shut their eyes and be happy with a game thats riddled with problems? the people creating the threads you mention arent whining. they're pissed a game they like is being mishandled. while i agree the approach some of these users take is far from mature - labeling their voices as toxic is ignorant to say. im sorry. 

I'm pretty sure if i ask a couple of girls who dont know you, to rate your appearance, and go into details as to what they not like, they will say a few things, that you will rather not hear, catch my drift?

Its easy to look for the negative stuff, and complain about what is ''bad'' yet you are still here and playing, so cant be all that bad right? i know i would be long gone if i was really THAT pissed off and dissappointed in the game, so what is keeping you from leaving? ;-)  yes there is alot of room for improvement, but still im enjoying the game/combat etc.

and you can say what you want, but they do listen to the community, implented masterloot etc, we will be the only region where costume will be account bound instead of characterbound, Show some appreciation.

12 minutes ago, Ambition said:

I'm pretty sure if i ask a couple of girls who dont know you, to rate your appearance, and go into details as to what they not like, they will say a few things, that you will rather not hear, catch my drift?

Its easy to look for the negative stuff, and complain about what is ''bad'' yet you are still here and playing, so cant be all that bad right? i know i would be long gone if i was really THAT pissed off and dissappointed in the game, so what is keeping you from leaving? ;-)  yes there is alot of room for improvement, but still im enjoying the game/combat etc.

and you can say what you want, but they do listen to the community, implented masterloot etc, we will be the only region where costume will be account bound instead of characterbound, Show some appreciation.

if ur talking about me directly mate then nothing is stopping me from leaving. nothing is forcing me to either. the bots or the lag or the low fps don't bother me tho i wish these problems did not exist. i've played games that were handled worse. much much worse than BnS. my tolerance for this stuff is incredibly high. and like you i am also enjoying the game. quite a bit i'll add. BnS is my favorite MMO now. i've dropped all my other games to focus on this one. :)

all i want to say is you can't expect people to stop expressing their concerns just because you find the negativity on the forums to be overwhelming and distressing. nothing will ever change if people stay quiet. right? 

anyways, i agree that ncsoft is listening. at least that is what i am choosing to believe for now. i'm excited for the future of BnS. cheers mate!

Game is amazing.  Combat system is out of this world, graphics are great, awesome animations (love watching my warlock cast stuff), amazing arena pvp, some fun/goofy owpvp stuff happens, enough variety in dailies so it doesn't get boring.  I could go on and on.  I've been playing the game for like 6 hours a day for over a month and still having a great time.

Oh and the game is free to play.  Can't forget that.

Don't worry about the forums.  People usually only come to forums to complain- the rest are having fun actually playing the game.

Sure the bot situation sucks.  Hopefully they'll figure out a way to deal with it.  In the meantime, it's not gamebreaking.

All in all, the best MMO experience I've had in a LONG time.  And the future is bright- tons of cool-looking content guaranteed to come our way.

BTW, the bots and goldsellers aren't necessarily a totally bad thing- they at least indicate that there's a pretty high interest in the game and people are invested enough to buy gold for their characters- a lot of it I guess or there wouldn't be so many *cricket*ing bots.

Someone once said you can really tell when an MMO is going downhill- when the bots and goldsellers leave and go to a popular MMO.

17 hours ago, Ambition said:

Can we show we are happy with this game and not whine, or be toxi for just 1 time, cause sometimes i get the idea im one of the few players who actually really enjoys playing thhis game, so much negativity on these forums so im asking you guys.

Hissssssssssssssssss noooooo!

I must post my screenshot with a bunch of bots and complain about NCSoft not doing anything, then I have to post about how awful factions are because I get killed, then I should explain that the soulstones should not be coming from pve pvp quests, and that arena should give people dumplings instead of zen beans. Then I'll make another thread about bots and suggest to delete all destroyers to get rid of them, and then a thread with an essay about exactly how done I am with this game and how quitting I am. Then I'll complain about someone bidding on a costume I wanted, and about not getting my weapon from 10 keys.

And I'll keep doing this every day!

--- 

Really though as the guy above said:

20 minutes ago, Hamletswords said:

Don't worry about the forums.  People usually only come to forums to complain- the rest are having fun actually playing the game.

People with no problems usually don't have a reason to come to forums, unless they like that kinda stuff. Like me.

Just now, qpoljanan said:

Most players wouldn't even go to the forums to discuss anything. It's too much hassle to post a thread compared to just complaining at the Blade and Soul Facebook page. 

Blade and soul has a facebook page?

Of all things that are unlikely to be taken seriously I think that one would take the cake.

5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

People with no problems usually don't have a reason to come to forums, unless they like that kinda stuff. Like me.

Most players wouldn't even go to the forums to discuss anything. It's too much hassle to post a thread compared to just complaining at the Blade and Soul Facebook page. 

Never going to happen. the over entitled crybabies that are the vocal majority online will keep crying about things in the most unhelpful & unconstructive way possible. this is the nature of thenet and humanity in general. They will continue to pretend there are easy fixes to things they have no clue about, and they will continue to make themselves look like 15 year old brats whining endlessly about things. Its sad because ncsoft west communicate as best as they can but its the dev team that has to make all this happen, and they are developing new content at the same time trying to fix things. Its a lot of work and ncsoft doesnt have infinite money lol. Yeah you can easily accuse "they are just greedy and dont want to spend the money" but you honestly have no proof and are just talking out of your ass.

ncsoft likes money and they arent going to just let this game die when its so popular and pulls in so much money.

Archived