why is ppl talking about ban for being afk in dungeons,

Dalapie

" many ppl afk in dungeons" "its simply just getting carried"

Lol  if your friends don't mind then okay who cares

BUT

if its not ur friends then move ur fking ass and help them o.O

example:

someone I don't know just went afk in poh 4 man, wtf is this shit, I'm supposed to carry  his ass? (happened last night)

No, just no.

They're reluctant to put in vote kick because its possible to create more problems than it solves.  And the more exceptions you put in to limit abuse, the more possible loopholes people can find in the feature to abuse or reduce the effectiveness of it.

A temp ban for reported repeat offenders is more than fair.  No matter what the reason, if you get several temp bans then perma ban should be an option as well.  One person not wanting to play, but wanting rewards is not a good enough reason to interfere with the gameplay of 3/5 others.

4 hours ago, Dalapie said:

the other option would be to make the dungeons more appealing and less boring, which i dont see happening, its boring, its dull but its the only way to get some dailys done so you can actually earn money in the game. crafting is such a mess and is beyound boring to do, no fun in doin it. no reason for new players to get invested other than getting money which requires tons of guild swapping...

The *cricket* kinda scumbag post is this.  If you're in a group that agrees to carry you, fine.  But don't bring your teenager bullshit into other people's business, and steal their hard earned shit.  If you're already burnt out on the game, that's fine.  It happens.  Go play a different game and come back when you're ready.  Or don't come back at all; I'm not your mom.

We're talking basic respect here.  Scumbag, leave.  Just go.

/start sarcasm

What you mean I should have to work to get my loot? Of all the nerve. I just want others to do the work for me and then I will bid tell my hearts content. Its too boring to actually play the game.... I would rather watch tv and just wait for the loot.

/end sarcasm

seriously... if you are bored why are you in the dungeon in the first place? It isnt like you need equipment or gold to play in the arena.... the only reason to do dungeons is to upgrade your open world gear... and if the game is so boring and no challenge then what is the point in that? I find your assertion that  it is ok for others to be forced to carry afk group members ridiculous, and a  blatant indication that you seem to think the world owes you a living. 

because these afk'ers are mostly bots.

And they obviously only farming the gold at the end of the auction for either the moonwater technique for potters, or the tear.

They wait for the other players to bid money and take a portion of that.. its usually around 18s - 4g(potter recipy drops). 

They repeat this every time non stop.

That is a lot of gold....

How much gold you ask?

Some of these bots are even HM3... YES.. hongmoon lvl3 just from leeching 400-500exp per instance... thats how many instances some of these bots have been leeching.  

I dont even play with bots anymore, and i sugguest EVERYONE just leave party if u see a bot.  

Your feeding the bots, which is then flushing more gold at them to ruin the economy to gold sellers.  

just keep party flipping until you see a all human group.  

Also bots are easy as hell to find... they dont wear any hongmoon accessories cuz they require quests to get, and most bots skip quests by lvling though just killing. 

11 minutes ago, Naekuh said:

because these afk'ers are mostly bots.

Precisely.  If you're afking right at the start of a dungeon, I'm going to assume you're just another dungeon bot.  I mean, you could at least pretend and keep up with the group a little.

(I'd actually be curious if simply spawning into the entry room facing a random direction would help any with the dungeon bot problem, but I suspect their bots are advanced enough to correct for that.)

To the OP, please GTO, if you are playing the game, then play the game.  Dont play the game to *cricket*ing AFK like an *cricket*.  "getting carried" - DID YOU ASK US? YOU POS? Im sick and tired of everyday going into dungeons and 7/10 times get stuck with atleast 1 leecher in each run.  You didnt ask  us if we are kind enough to carry your lazy sorry retarded ass, you just decided to freeload like a dirty tramp that you are.

/steam.

Archived