Anyone else feelt his game is dead, lots of destroyer bot hackers in PvP arena

Mysticstrider

I agree, the downfall of this game will be their lack of competency in addressing these bots. Although, as a Sin, I've found a way to get around these bots and win 99% of the time. There were two particular bot that I lost to because it seems that they were able to iframe everything perfectly.

So the way I do it is, just stealth, run around whole game, CC, and IFRAME. Use your sneak attack to your advantage. When you can't stealth anymore, go behind them, knock up in the air, do your combo to get more cookie points for when you win by time, web them and just Ice bomb so they stay there. Basically do that rinse repeat and you'll win.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why I have never ever had a single bot in arena...oh wait probably because im not in silver/low gold rank....get up on the ladder and you will not face a single one.But hey I would not complain if there was some...easy beans lol.

1 minute ago, Teffy said:

I wonder why I have never ever had a single bot in arena...oh wait probably because im not in silver/low gold rank....get up on the ladder and you will not face a single one.But hey I would not complain if there was some...easy beans lol.

That's kinda how I feel.

I quickly raised my rank facerolling newbies / idiot players (and maybe bots without noticing it?) and now I'm busy dealing with Summoners / Assassins more than anything.

1 minute ago, Vexe said:

-he faces his enemy immediately and perfectly

Arena has no terrain so bots go in straight line towards enemy, never to the sides. Obviously they never jump or glide either. This will never change, even AAA FPS enemy AI uses waypoints or patchfinding algorithms.

3 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Yeah but I do not think for noob players only facing same type of bot is good, they will not improve or more likely get bored and leave the game.

1 hour ago, Vexe said:

That's kinda how I feel.

I quickly raised my rank facerolling newbies / idiot players (and maybe bots without noticing it?) and now I'm busy dealing with Summoners / Assassins more than anything.

Damn wished I picked a easy to win class too.

2 hours ago, Vexe said:

You can't really say anything with 100% certainty, but there are a bunch of suspicious things about this destroyer that I noticed (based on me fighting destroyers as mid/late gold)

-random swings while he's too far from you and using the same damn attacks nonstop when he's in range (with skills mixed in)

-dumb as a brick (attacking/shielding into immunity)

-he faces his enemy immediately and perfectly

-I think he never even finishes his grabs, just the same attack

That video the destroyer is not a bot. The bots all start by running at you and leaping and then swinging and maybe grabbing you then doing nothing in the grab not chaining it. (game 2 started differently than game 1 by the player) The thing that gives away that it isnt a bot is the random swings the bot was making as if he was spam clicking which the bots dont really do they just run at you trying to hit you. You just have to play it safe and figure out their pattern. There's 2 patterns I've noticed that basically give away if its a bot one being the thing i already mentioned other one is based on how they move in beginning harder to explain.

Let's consider this a bug. 

The Destroyer class takes so little effort to win with that a large number of bots using this class exclusively have swarmed the arena matchmaking and actually have a fair win rating. 

They also swarm the game proper and easily dispatch groups of enemies without effort.

It would be nice if this class could get the KFM treatment and become a "high skill cap" class so that bots will no longer be worth using.

2 hours ago, Zhornitsky said:

That video the destroyer is not a bot. The bots all start by running at you and leaping and then swinging and maybe grabbing you then doing nothing in the grab not chaining it. (game 2 started differently than game 1 by the player) The thing that gives away that it isnt a bot is the random swings the bot was making as if he was spam clicking which the bots dont really do they just run at you trying to hit you. You just have to play it safe and figure out their pattern. There's 2 patterns I've noticed that basically give away if its a bot one being the thing i already mentioned other one is based on how they move in beginning harder to explain.

I know for a fact that not all bots are the same. Had one bot when I was bronze that did nothing but stand there. Faced one that continually swung at me as well. Way to tell it was a bot? The root check. If he always faces you, it's a bot.Unless destroyers have some way to bypass root preventing players from turning, pretty sure that's accurate.

Today i meet 6 destro in arena , and 5 of them when i use my webbing their are able to turn their self for avoid  my combo, 5 of 6 guys i think is not normal , tomorrow i try to recording all this and send a tiket.

Every match i get since few days ago its against destroyers and kfm. The destroyers simply ignore root even and seem not to have any CD on their skills.Yet they are not that bad as kfm ones-those directly jump on you skip your iframe ,root,stun perma -can't toss a single skill against them.I'm in low gold ,so i guess i'll get plenty of those still :/

I'm done with this game. I started to play purely for the arena pvp, cause it was supposed to be amazing. After a month playing all I can say is that I am done with this. Arenas are unbalanced, top 50 has like 25 summoners, played 20 arena matches today, 8 destroyer bots and 1 kfm bot. 5 of the destroyer bots were easy wins, the other 3 were just insane, very low cooldowns, ignoring cc and dishing out loads of dmg due to insane animation cancels. That with the added bonus of seeing through stealth (all of them, not just these 3). The kfm one wasn't totally obvious until I saw him turn during webbing, I just thought it was a pro player until then, cause he had the perfect timing on all his combos. The arena is just unplayable atm.

Hackers I lsot versus so far:

- Never ending spin by destro

- Summoner that never gets his X shield from the cat off. 

- Force Master that can recall his Pirate Gear stats from server. somehow I dont know how...

- Blade Master combo after combo after combo with no CD ot whatsoever. How he does not run out of mana I dunno...

I also heard that you can buy yourself a 15 dollar hack for undepetable CHI/mana....

You guys are ridiculous.The problem of fighting against a bot isn't about winning or losing.it is about  destroying  the entire fun of the arena.i was amazed when i saw the arena first time and i realy enjoyed it.But now almost every fight in a row has bots.What is the purpose of using bots anyway?This is gamebreaking.So i am also done with this game.

2 hours ago, Heizen said:

You guys are ridiculous.The problem of fighting against a bot isn't about winning or losing.it is about  destroying  the entire fun of the arena.i was amazed when i saw the arena first time and i realy enjoyed it.But now almost every fight in a row has bots.What is the purpose of using bots anyway?This is gamebreaking.So i am also done with this game.

Agree that destroying the fun of arena is the main issue. The next is the reason why bots are there in the first place. They're after zen beans for soul stones. Some of the bot spammers even mention selling soulstones along with gold. Bots are there to make someone real cash. The cost of it is the game's economy and enjoyment. 

They are a pain, and some employ speed hacks. Their attack speed is way beyond any normal player in the game. Even if they are mostly easy kills the kill time is annoying on a sin. It's as bad as facing another Sin almost, I just want to go to sleep.

Good news, though: botters are now leveling Summoners instead, so if you thought Destro bots were fun, just wait.

7 hours ago, Kure said:

Agree that destroying the fun of arena is the main issue. The next is the reason why bots are there in the first place. They're after zen beans for soul stones. Some of the bot spammers even mention selling soulstones along with gold. Bots are there to make someone real cash. The cost of it is the game's economy and enjoyment. 

i see.What devs can do about it i have no idea but they have to find a solution immidiatly 

8 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

there were huge ban wave. So far what i've been monitoring a lot destroyers got banned so be glad they did actually something

They came up with a solution which should go live coming patch.  As they are testing it or so they said in stream last week 

Just now, Phorni said:

They came up with a solution which should go live coming patch.  As they are testing it or so they said in stream last week 

theres never solution for bots. Only thing they can do is ban them in waves and repeat

Archived