How to beat Junghado????

Xellon

(video below is not me)

I'm on flr 7 of Mushins tower.

First off, Junghado is easy. I can always get his hp down at a certain point. But when I get to that point, he goes into this endless invulnerable loop. I should of recorded, I will next time.

Anyway, when he does that charge thing (red hit circle indicator on the ground around him) i SS. He always follows up with his 4 hit rush combo which if you get hit by it, knocks u airborn into his uppercut. Of curse, I block the 4 hit combo and after the last hit, he always resists the next attacks for like a second. Then he follows up into his charge again, 4 hit combo, charge, 4 hit combo, repeat.

I can't hit him. This loops is dumb. I tried doing different things to end it such as using QE during the 4 hit combo and use increased speed flicker but I can't hit him before he charges again.

It got to the point where I had to look on youtube to bypass this but something isn't right.

Take a look at 3:30 on the vid below. Its the charge and 4 hit rush combo. But this BM managed to use shoulder charge. But it doesn't work for me. It can't be that there is only a 1 frame opportunity where u can hit him?????? I'll try again tomorrow but srsly they need to fix this. If I can just stun him after his 4 hit combo, I would do something similar to what this guy did in the video but...... can't hit em.

1 minute ago, Xellon said:

are you serious? they could of told us >.<

So basically I need to do more damage and end it sooner. sigh, what a waste of time.

yup :( 

basically you need a hybrid of PVE/PVP build so that you still do alot of damage at the same time etc, if you look on the video you linked there is a timer above his name, but im sure that appears, its not always shown for me

Enrage is actually, exactly, 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

Above the boss health you should see an icon with the timer but it only shows at the beginning of the fight (When boss HP is nearly full) and near the end of the fight (When the timer icon is reaching 0 or when the boss' HP is reaching 20%)

You can see it below @ 25:15 and again at the very end of the fight.

This link skips to Junghado.

• 2 weeks later...

ez

actually doe jus when u see em do a charge or that ressist super wombo combo i frame it iwth i think SS or qe i think u can block it with ur 1 im prt sure like in the vid, if thats his enrage move then i hit the enrage timer every time and still beat em :3

On 2/16/2016 at 11:31 PM, Xellon said:

are you serious? they could of told us >.<

So basically I need to do more damage and end it sooner. sigh, what a waste of time.

they actually do tell you about this mechanic

on floor 5

it's a ridiculous system that really has no reason for existing

It's not a bug. It's intended. There is a timer (you can see it in the last 100 seconds or so). When the timer hits zero he becomes invulerable. 

As a bm i understand how frustrating this fight can be lol. I mean, it's possible, and i beat him first try by now.. but i have maybe 20 seconds of timer left. 

Anyways, when you hit the enrage timer he goes invulnerable and, at that time, you lost. Nothing else to do.

The fight is to test your ability to dish out damage while being bombarded yourself. It's the only hard fight in mushins tower so far, and probably the only fight that's actually hard since you have a time limit. Other bosses also have this, but you can still damage them. 

I dare to say that beating him on bm currently is harder than with most other classes. BM's dps kind of relies on his burst combo. With a full combo you can easily do 100k damage or so with 45 sec cool down, even without doing damage in between that would roughly be enough to beat him - the thing is.. you cant really use your burst skills to their full potential since he is everything but a stationary target. We also dont have enough cc to permanently lock him down like other classes. 

I'd recomment speccing your block into the parry version (learn to stun him), utilizing burst (hello draw rmb) and interrupt him when he does annoying combos. What you have to do is be as time efficient as you can be. If you like to block too long, you lose. On the other hand, if you dont def or cc in the right moments, you lose :P

While i dislike the timer... the fight itself is kinda fun. Even tho, a bit annoying imo xD

10 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

It's the only hard fight in mushins tower so far

Jung hado for me was the easiest(if you don't count the golden pig) minus the timelimit but he only got me with that the first time i fought him (he didn't kill me with it because i cut and ran after i realized what was going on)

the time limit may be the ultimate enemy in the game though

• 2 months later...

Don't worry, try each day and u will start noticing a certain posture he does before he starts resisting. You can pop that resist potion u can buy at vendor for 6 sec resist so u don't die in his combo.

Also, it gets much easier when you upgrade to higher AP. Also getting some stuns and daze helps but more upgrades helped me by far.

21 hours ago, daGELLO said:

I must just be bad, because at 49 as a summoner I still can't beat him.  He won't trip past the first try and sometimes he's immune to taunts.  

I failed when I was 49 too, but at lvl 50 you gain HM1 aswell wich gives alot of skill points. I can do him in 1-2 minutes now ^^

^Yep. You can't just unload at him and think you'll win. You have to stun, cc, freeze, AND attack. Its more a fight about disabling him than just causing enough damage.

And contrary to popular belief, he does drop the belt.

Archived