UnBalanced Classes

GreatSmile

I've Caped 2 char from 19/1 till now. So i have some idea. I think this game very Unblanced. Some classes is "OP" more than other. 

- Assasin: Infinity Stealth, event in combat. This is the first game i saw that Lol

- Destroyer: U should the name to "Spin-er", yeah the hell its spin from start till the end and resist everything "GG"

- Blade Dancer: Another Spin-er, Spin and resist everything....., 

- KFM: Anti-Block, if u made a skill then dont make anything else to anti this, exactly u can remove BM's block skill now, many class anti this.

This is only some point in my side, i think this only a game, but if the game UnBalanced u will get bored, because in Arena or Open World those class above too "OP". Dont ask me to play any of them, i've play which one do i like. And i know DEVs never fixed those "Hack". So thats enough for Blade and Soul.

Fare Well

Actually you have 0 idea....

Each class has a skill that can take assasins out of stealth, not to mention they can be in stealth all they want if you know how to play your class you will beat them anyway.

Destroyer and Blade dancer - they can spin sure but they arent resistant to everything while doing it. Frankly destroyers that only spin are so easy to beat you could do it with closed eyes.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Actually you have 0 idea....

Each class has a skill that can take assasins out of stealth, not to mention they can be in stealth all they want if you know how to play your class you will beat them anyway.

Destroyer and Blade dancer - they can spin sure but they arent resistant to everything while doing it. Frankly destroyers that only spin are so easy to beat you could do it with closed eyes.

So, tell me how to get sin out of stealth when it attacks me from behind all the time? I have lv 45 BM and FM and done almost a hundreds 1 vs 1 and over 50 tag match here.

Seriously, Spinning Destroyer can even stun and reflect my FM attack, in a combo, it could take half of my hp in a tag match.

You say a lot, but offer details very little. Remind me of politicians.

2 minutes ago, Silmaria said:

So, tell me how to get sin out of stealth when it attacks me from behind all the time? I have lv 45 BM and FM and done almost a hundreds 1 vs 1 and over 50 tag match here.

Seriously, Spinning Destroyer can even stun and reflect my FM attack, in a combo, it could take half of my hp in a tag match.

You say a lot, but offer details very little. Remind me of politicians.

There is plenty guides, videos on youtube and what not about match ups and how to counter them. You are just being lazy

It's not so much that classes are OP as it is that BM's are just the bottom of the tier list. Every other class has a form of "you can't touch this" except BM's.. closest we got is our block and like you said, majority of classes can anti it or even use it against itself. Bm's don't have that special something every class has... No stealth, no insane resists/evasions, we have a block that can potentially stun/heal if timed more perfectly than a KFM and even KFM's heal outrageously more than a BM ever can. BM's are truly a master of none class... They suffer for it too. I'm prolly gonna get the "BM won a tournament" response or "ur not 45" thing but I've yet to be told what actual "skill" defines a BM's strengths over others.... Majority of the others can do what BM's can, but better. Blade dancers heal and resist during their spin, destroyers grapple/spin, Force masters even have a nifty "untouchable" skill(though it leaves them vulnerable afterward, still more than what a BM has). Sins have so many CC breaks and CC's that you can't win and will be blind half the fight whether you're good or not.

When it comes down to it, there is no one skill that carries this class like the rest. I'd argue to say our flock of blades but let's be real here..... they don't last long enough and the cd is more than long enough to allow the opponent to turn the tide of the fight without any issues. Sins will stealth, flashbang, range, and tele behind you without end... As well as poison you through your block. Blade dancers will do everything a BM can, but more easily. Summoners, needless to say.. broken beyond all comparison unless you're ranged or can spin to win(which, guess which class can't do that?... Yeap, BM's lmao).

EDIT: Don't expect much of this thread. No one actually explains how to do it, just shout "get gud" and bail majority of the time. I've been asking how I'm supposed to get a sin out of stealth when my aoe's are so short ranged and they have so many counters to back t up even if I did manage to hit them. No answer still.. No answers to any of my BM vs (insert over powered class here) comments. Just "get gud, do this"... But not an actual "how to" answers. Must be Nike here... Just do it/

3 minutes ago, DragasLTU said:

There is plenty guides, videos on youtube and what not about match ups and how to counter them. You are just being lazy

Oh, you mean those guides that has skills around lv 50 with 10 HongMoon skills. I tried a few, it doesn't work because guess what? I don't have those skills to use.

Seriously, at lv 45, the game is unbalanced because the patch never design to work around this level and you and others keep refuse to accept this fact.

So far what i saw all classes are pretty much somwhere "there"...they have some good and bad sides...im playing Sin...and i was thinking i was rly great with it...but then when i saw some another sins how they play i simple saw how bad i am...

Spin to Win?? thats just joke...its so dam easy to counter it if u look what they doing instead of pressing buttons randomly...this fighting is real...u actualy have to watch what urs oponent doing and outsmart him...not like on another game where u "Pay for crazy gear" and just pressing skills ...lameeeeeeee

Just now, Silmaria said:

Oh, you mean those guides that has skills around lv 50 with 10 HongMoon skills. I tried a few, it doesn't work because guess what? I don't have those skills to use.

Seriously, at lv 45, the game is unbalanced because the patch never design to work around this level and you and others keep refuse to accept this fact.

I dont wanna sound as bashing you, but you do terrible research. http://impbns.com/#guides

Your welcome.

1 minute ago, Silmaria said:

Oh as far level balance due to lack of skill points, I agree because thats the FACT. But skill do matter and you are still able to outplay other people, but it might be harder with 31 skill points then with 70

2 minutes ago, DragasLTU said:

I dont wanna sound as bashing you, but you do terrible research. http://impbns.com/#guides

Your welcome.

LOL, that is a really sucky Sin to fight against in FM guide, seriously.

I fought more sin than that and some of them killed me with less than 25% loss. Maybe you should learn about what you posted first.

A sin in that video, I killed a few, must say if every sin is like that, then I would be king of arena by now.

To me the most unbalanced classes are:

Kung fu master: only class I've seen that can perma stun you from 100-0. Hear they are getting nerfed, a well deserved one.

Force master: lock downs that even if you break out of them there is another one waiting for you. If for some reason another one isn't activated right away you cant use movement abilities even if you broke out of the snare. Once you are locked down you cant rotate your camera making it so they can just walk behind you, you cant attack with the limited range abilities you have, and you cant even see which direction you need to turn once you can move again. With all the damage, cc, and range on force masters something needs to be done.

Destroyers: A dam good heal if they aren't knocked out of it. There spin to win does double if not triple what the blade dancers does and it also has the same you cant do shit to me ability. Another thing that's just stupid is the auto attack cancel, it may "take skill" but their auto attacks where made to have a big animation and the fact the developers where like "oh you can cancel the animation and still do damage, oh well" is dumb. Should just increase their attack speed and remove the stupid cancel.

1 minute ago, Silmaria said:

LOL, that is a really sucky Sin to fight against in FM guide, seriously.

I fought more sin than that and some of them killed me with less than 25% loss. Maybe you should learn about what you posted first.

A sin in that video, I killed a few, must say if every sin is like that, then I would be king of arena by now.

Ah my bad. I thought you are simply new and informed. Didnt know you are one of eletist who keeps spamming arena lobby "omg unbalanced game, gif me diamond".

My bad

4 minutes ago, DragasLTU said:

Ah my bad. I thought you are simply new and informed. Didnt know you are one of eletist who keeps spamming arena lobby "omg unbalanced game, gif me diamond".

My bad

I never said I am elitist, but I said I fought around 100 1 vs 1 match and almost 50 tag match. I have 2 characters to lv 45.

Maybe you have reading comprehension problem. There are good sin and there are bad sin. I have no problem with bad sin, at least I can barely win, but a good sin is really hard to fight.

In a tag match, a good sin or summoner can kill 2 people and turn the tide of battle.

Funny you keep defend this game is "balanced", you are one of those child who think because we have 2.7 skill class, then everything must be balance despite lacking the first requirement of being lv 50 +10.

Seriously, this argument again of how game is balanced despite even the developers never said so for lv 45.

- - -

Have you people ever played ONE SINGLE RPG game that had a balanced PvP? At all? Even those focused around PvP itself are not balanced.

Its useless to complain... its useless to defend... the moment you enter the PvP world of a game, you either follow the path of the strongest class or tryhard with the sucking one.

Same as going PvE and making a Melee class when you can go Ranged ignoring boss patterns.

This is just another game.

- - -

13 minutes ago, Silmaria said:

Maybe you have reading comprehension problem.

Funny you keep defend this game is "balanced", you are one of those child who think because we have 2.7 skill class, then everything must be balance despite lacking the first requirement of being lv 50 +10.

Seriously, this argument again of how game is balanced despite even the developers never said so for lv 45.

27 minutes ago, DragasLTU said:

Oh as far level balance due to lack of skill points, I agree because thats the FACT. But skill do matter and you are still able to outplay other people, but it might be harder with 31 skill points then with 70

And am the one with reading problems? Mkay

18 minutes ago, animekitty said:

To me the most unbalanced classes are:

Kung fu master: only class I've seen that can perma stun you from 100-0. Hear they are getting nerfed, a well deserved one.

Force master: lock downs that even if you break out of them there is another one waiting for you. If for some reason another one isn't activated right away you cant use movement abilities even if you broke out of the snare. Once you are locked down you cant rotate your camera making it so they can just walk behind you, you cant attack with the limited range abilities you have, and you cant even see which direction you need to turn once you can move again. With all the damage, cc, and range on force masters something needs to be done.

Destroyers: A dam good heal if they aren't knocked out of it. There spin to win does double if not triple what the blade dancers does and it also has the same you cant do shit to me ability. Another thing that's just stupid is the auto attack cancel, it may "take skill" but their auto attacks where made to have a big animation and the fact the developers where like "oh you can cancel the animation and still do damage, oh well" is dumb. Should just increase their attack speed and remove the stupid cancel.

Oh come on i can agree with FM and KFM ( and i couldn't agree more ) but theyr heal is irrilevant since it's bounded to the shild and EVERY class can break it without sweat, theyr spins is irrilevant as well, just upgrade your backstep so that you get speed up and you will suffer 5% damage at most ( unless you are not able even to just walk away without cornering yourself ), the only real BS i see is with the animation cancel, i am using a destroyer and i still hate that thing, since every destroyer i meet just fury+spam that animation cancelling Sh**t and almost kill you as soon as you are on the floor. But hey we have to do something to win, i mean.. there's a load of KFM and FM that just go kickings everyone butts because they are both pretty much untouchable, and iven if you manage the scratch them, they will heal that little amount of damage you managed to deal, and yeah... you can't interrupt them like the destroyer's...

BTW thare's no way this game is balanced as it is now, we all know this even if 70% people won't agree with this ( cuz fan boys are here too, we all know this as well ) neither i know if it will ever get balanced, but hey... to have an arena system that is not just about gears is pretty good to me since the only game that i played with it other than this, is dragon nest ( sure i would like to see KFM and FM lockdown ability nerfed but i can't really see that happening )

how to play a balanced BM :

Against Assassin : hide in corner , screaming , the ninja might be scared

Against FM : Hide in Corner with a string to pull FM ... you dont need to turn your camera that way

Against Destroyer : run around till he tired with spinning or give up then stun lock that fool because his hands are too tired to spin

Against KFM : Hide in corner and die , run around and die, block his attack and die , try to stun him and die :P KFM is likely nightmare of BM

Against Summoner : yeah the coward with 2vs1 tactic ... and i hear that the new patch make their snare unavoidable ... run around , spam Z to pull him in , stun lock and pray hard to not getting snared again (i dont know about SUM but some of them has fast snare countdown), you get snared you are dead meat

So how to play BM : be a coward , hide in corner or run around screaming till you can stun lock enemy 

15 minutes ago, KhanTuccio said:

Oh come on i can agree with FM and KFM ( and i couldn't agree more ) but theyr heal is irrilevant since it's bounded to the shild and EVERY class can break it without sweat, theyr spins is irrilevant as well, just upgrade your backstep so that you get speed up and you will suffer 5% damage at most ( unless you are not able even to just walk away without cornering yourself ), the only real BS i see is with the animation cancel, i am using a destroyer and i still hate that thing, since every destroyer i meet just fury+spam that animation cancelling Sh**t and almost kill you as soon as you are on the floor. But hey we have to do something to win, i mean.. there's a load of KFM and FM that just go kickings everyone butts because they are both pretty much untouchable, and iven if you manage the scratch them, they will heal that little amount of damage you managed to deal, and yeah... you can't interrupt them like the destroyer's...

BTW thare's no way this game is balanced as it is now, we all know this even if 70% people won't agree with this ( cuz fan boys are here too, we all know this as well ) neither i know if it will ever get balanced, but hey... to have an arena system that is not just about gears is pretty good to me since the only game that i played with it other than this, is dragon nest ( sure i would like to see KFM and FM lockdown ability nerfed but i can't really see that happening )

issue is with destroyers,this is a basically skill based game where you have to be facing the direction of the enemy to do good damage, destroyers get a free pass from that and do just as much damage with a spin that doesn't require any skill all you need to do is be near them which is not hard to do at all when you are immune to cc. I don't know have you are doing it but my ss doesn't have the ability to rank up to give me that speed boost you are talking about.

6 minutes ago, animekitty said:

issue is with destroyers,this is a basically skill based game where you have to be facing the direction of the enemy to do good damage, destroyers get a free pass from that and do just as much damage with a spin that doesn't require any skill all you need to do is be near them which is not hard to do at all when you are immune to cc. I don't know have you are doing it but my ss doesn't have the ability to rank up to give me that speed boost you are talking about.

I found that the spin is doing actually negligible damage. Thing you should worry about is a cc combo and fury. Or both.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

I found that the spin is doing actually negligible damage. Thing you should worry about is a cc combo and fury. Or both.

Spin to me always seems to being doing 5% health every tick of the spin, the cc combo hurts worse but the spin can very easily kill people by itself. Blade dancer spin on the other hand does at best 1% damage a tick and has shorter range. 

I don't think that people realize that we are going through every patch that KR went through in order.  We are currently where KR BnS was just a few months after launch (several years ago).  This includes class balancing.  If we were at the same class balance patch, as I've seen some people claim we are, we wouldn't be getting skill adjustments in the patch hitting on the 10th.

Trouble knocking sins out of stealth is an excellent example of this.  Currently, sins receive a massive boost to their evasion stat while in stealth.  This gets nerf'd (removed iirc).

NA/EU is being expressed through the patches.  If we aren't then we wouldn't be able to attempt to be competitive at the world championship because we'd be in a completely different meta.  However, NCSoft doesn't want to just suddenly drop 50 on us.  There is a very large difficulty increase between 45 and 50 because 50 was dropped on KR back when people had had ample time to farm true pirate gear.  Imagine being dropped into the latest level 50 end-game when the majority of players are still stuck saving up to evolve to awakened/true siren.  No thank you.

Class balancing will happen.  Wait until we've caught up to KR to complain about class balancing.  The order of class balancing is set in stone until then anyway.

Just now, animekitty said:

Spin to me always seems to being doing 5% health every tick of the spin, the cc combo hurts worse but the spin can very easily kill people by itself. Blade dancer spin on the other hand does at best 1% damage a tick and has shorter range. 

I think it might be true for the other spin they have (the one with wider range and stuff)?, but the normal tab seems to be just a harassment-tier damage. As in, two spins on top of your face won't take away your half of your HP. I have a hard time matching against a destroyer on an FM, and I don't have the skill to beat a decent destroyer yet, but I think it's perfectly fine that I have some bad or good matchups, even if it feels tailored exactly to fight me easier.

4 minutes ago, animekitty said:

yah the spin does a LOT of damage x.x

Archived