Game is too easy. Buff everything by 2000%

Ninfu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am more concerned about the "I/we can do it, therefore it's easy" attitude. So, it's not about you being a good player perhaps? 

You are very well aware that in mmorpg's, pve content is made to be cleared by majority of people who invest a bit of themselves into it, not the selected few. The elite factor kicks in with the speed of completion, both in sense who did it when on the server and with what equipment and with an actual speed of the run itself. Dungeons aren't designed to be finished with only like 0.01% of people, they are designed to be finished by maybe 40% of people, but out of those 40%, 1% will do it in an "amazing" fashion or very early or something like that.

The edge you seem to possess provides you with shorter runs, hence more drops, more time to do other things (AH, dailies, alts etc).

The design stays like that because new content will arrive and players would have to go from what is now considered endgame.

In PvP there's no designed difficulty and you are limited by your skill only and sky is the limit. In pve not so much. I am pretty sure you know all this.

I mean

This happens when you partei with best eu pve assassin who has over 6.5k dps!

is the game faaaaaar too easy or is the assassin player good at pve? Or everybody should play on his level? You could clarify a bit.

I agree.

I have seen no challenge in this game and I have now cleared 6 man poh on my destroyer, summoner and KFM tank.

The only thing that takes time and effort is doing the daily quests for gold/soulstones and all the other stuff you need. Content has to be harder or this game...

Wishing for much, much harder content. What about a challenge mode for us good players? That way we hardly take any developing time away for other content and all that is needed is a few tweaks here and there and maybe one or two extra abilities on bosses.

2 minutes ago, ThaiTanic said:

I agree.

I have seen no challenge in this game and I have now cleared 6 man poh on my destroyer, summoner and KFM tank.

The only thing that takes time and effort is doing the daily quests for gold/soulstones and all the other stuff you need. Content has to be harder or this game...

Wishing for much, much harder content. What about a challenge mode for us good players? That way we hardly take any developing time away for other content and all that is needed is a few tweaks here and there and maybe one or two extra abilities on bosses.

you guys forget this is the verry 1st "heoric" dungeon on lv45 content.

bsh wont be that hard, but compared to this one much harder.

then laby, and wait for lv50 content and you can be happy if you can do it in 4man.

so... why so much drama?

2 hours ago, Ryiox said:

OP is a troll and not worth your time.

Finally someone who gets it. But aside from that, the PVE part of this game is way too easy for now. I reckon it'll be better once the new patch hits.

I'll see if we can get a video out for the nay-sayers.

well i dont see proof i just see images of u when the boss is alive and u when the boss is dead REAL proof would be a video which if u did then nice. This doesnt mean everything needs to be buffed by 2000 that would be stupid. 4 man is yet to be a challenge yes but just cause u did it 2 man doesn't mean this game is too easy if thats the case every game is too easy. For all the ppl complaining about "if u have this class then this and if u have this class then this" stop your just adding garbage to mine and everyone elses screen. 

I suppose people just don't like how your boasting and going about it.Though, this is hardly a sole achievement you have yourself, me and a mate of mine duoed it as well awhile back. me a KFM and him a Destroyer. Only differences are that it took us abit longer and I was the one tanking, didn't have it easy and have a cat. You can't really for real say that they need to buff the boss when it wasn't even you who was tanking her. Truly indeed Cat Tank OP when that's all you need. Perhaps i'll run with my smnr friend since it looks like this way is a whole lot easier.

Its possible, beacuse what we have is easier version of PoH. PoH the way rewards drops etc goes is set for 50lvl content where you just stop on 45lvl to clear few times 24m version and go on leveling, thats why its so easy even 4man. Same for mushin first floors and pirate ppl are already overgeared. First some sort of harder PvE will be 8f mushin + labyrint and then 50lvl content until then not much.

To jelly haters first 3 bosses. Why 3? Due im alone online at this time and was bored

3rd boss can be done faster without any screwups. Poharan coming later today. Also remember this was too lazy to record every running part that but that adds extra few minutes between bosses / killing those 3 minions between first and second.  So in total full run is around 22-25minutes.

Also this was recorded in 6man party mode because for these part it has no effect on anything. Poharan will be in 4man mode

Agree with post creator. The pve at this game is too easy. In fact im very dissapointed. You hit lvl 45 and 6 hours later you have finished all endcontent. The next day you will have to repeat it to get gear and items that you dont need, cause with your gear is more than enough to achieve every pve goal. I like the game when you are leveling. There are a lot of dungeons, but when you hit lvl 45 there is only one dungeon which is worth to be done, but the worst is that E.Supply, your main daily quest, is exactly equal to that dungeon.

So In my humble opinion, the game really needs the next patch. 

I think OP have to wait for later instance then.

Later instance almost boss has stealth detect ability so player can not stay in stealth and kill it.

A hard content will start when this instance come.

Spiral labyrinth if you want golden legendary you have to farm this instance.

level 50 content

Don't forget to complete Solo Yeti cave achievement (every class can solo it...).

5 hours ago, Ninfu said:

To jelly haters first 3 bosses. Why 3? Due im alone online at this time and was bored

3rd boss can be done faster without any screwups. Poharan coming later today. Also remember this was too lazy to record every running part that but that adds extra few minutes between bosses / killing those 3 minions between first and second.  So in total full run is around 22-25minutes.

Also this was recorded in 6man party mode because for these part it has no effect on anything. Poharan will be in 4man mode

How about you use a class that doesnt involve fighting the boss without aggroing the boss? you sound like the modern "hunter" riding trucks and killing animals, saying "this is fine hunting" while atop your truck that can go 100 mph. 

48 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

nah im not jelly ;d but it looks just stupid how a class can stay in stealth thro a whole bossfight and kill a boss alone without the boss even see him.. : p

It make look easier than it is for example at first boss after certain % if you screw up its over for you. Or well not really over with diffrent skill build but with my build it is. 2 & 3 is 100 times easier than first one

Archived