Game is too easy. Buff everything by 2000%

Ninfu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Drklf said:

Yep. Cat tank OP. The only problem we had was the ~40% when she/he/it spawns the tigers. Other than that all you have to do is to play it safe and nuke as much as you can when the cat is taunting.

That slacker cant hold aggro from me :( Bad nekoneko teach your cat secret marshalarts moves to kick that lolisluts ass

Summoners ( aka pet classes in general ) have always been over powered when it comes to what they can accomplish solo or in small groups.  This is nothing new or surprising that you accomplished this.  Congrats though.

1 minute ago, Nepgear said:

... yea 20 minutes to kill a boss, it probably took you an hour or more to clear the instance.

meanwhile, if you have a group of KFM, destroyer, sums/fM, sums/fm/sin

You can clear the whole instance in 10-15minutes.

Took us clear whole instance in 20minutes!  Perhaps you're just jellyhater cuz you cant beat it with even 4 guys?

6 minutes ago, Nepgear said:

... yea 20 minutes to kill a boss, it probably took you an hour or more to clear the instance.

meanwhile, if you have a group of KFM, destroyer, sums/fM, sums/fm/sin

You can clear the whole instance in 10-15minutes.

You fail to see the point here. The point wasn't that it's faster with two people. The point was that it can be done with two people. And if it's so easy, I'd love to see you try it.
All this was just for fun. And Ninfu is trolling. It took around 10 minutes to kill the last boss, 5 minutes-ish (each) for the other bosses.
Personally I love a challenge and this was a pretty good one. I reckon I can't solo it as a summoner unless I cap my gear and spend multiple hours on it :P

I have over 40 4m poharan kills, there's no point in doing it with 2 people because the boss doesn't drop anything worthwhile to sell (other than the occasional hexagon... but goodluck with that) . It's just alot faster with 4. 

You clearly haven't had a KFM buff or a destroyer grab you would know how much faster it would go.

2 minutes ago, Nepgear said:

I have over 40 4m poharan kills, there's no point in doing it with 2 people because the boss doesn't drop anything worthwhile to sell (other than the occasional hexagon... but goodluck with that) . It's just alot faster with 4. 

You clearly haven't had a KFM buff or a destroyer grab you would know how much faster it would go.

I dare to say that i can alone kill all 3 bosses faster than you guys with party even if you guys have kfm and destroyer in party :D

4 minutes ago, Nepgear said:

You clearly have no idea how to play for fun :D

But hey, whatever floats your boat.  Anyway, I'm not here to compare e-peen, because you obviously are better at games. Teach me senpai~

3 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

I dare to say that i can alone kill all 3 bosses faster than you guys with party even if you guys have kfm and destroyer in party :D

I dare say you're wrong, because you clearly don't know what those buffs do.

A boss dies in 30 seconds when it's being grabbed by destroyer and kfm buff on.

it only takes so long to run the dungeon because of the time it takes to run through.

Um I solo Poh on my summoner, summoners are known for soloing OP world bosses, dungeons and even blackram 6man instance with ease if you spec correctly, The game isn't "easy" you just play an OP PVE class that's all. try going on BM or any other class even sin in hide mode 25/7 you will still die

17 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Took us clear whole instance in 20minutes!  Perhaps you're just jellyhater cuz you cant beat it with even 4 guys?

Do i need to link a youtube video of a korean FM  with 800 atk power that couldnt even finish in that time solo? pls stop lying LOl 

Just now, Nepgear said:

I dare say you're wrong, because you clearly don't know what those buffs do.

A boss dies in 30 seconds when it's being grabbed by destroyer and kfm buff on.

KFM was it 40 or 50% more crit and Destroyer think it was focus gain / crit or focus dmg

1 minute ago, Chesnya said:

Do i need to link a youtube video of a korean FM  with 800 atk power that couldnt even finish in that time solo? pls stop lying LOl 

3 minutes ago, Chesnya said:

Um I solo Poh on my summoner, summoners are known for soloing OP world bosses, dungeons and even blackram 6man instance with ease if you spec correctly, The game isn't "easy" you just play an OP PVE class that's all. try going on BM or any other class even sin in hide mode 25/7 you will still die

Pls go do it and give us proof all might master i kneel before your aaazomanautnes

World of Warcraft top game in genre, BloodDKs can solo up to date raid content.

Is that an indication world of warcraft is to easy? No.

So you can two man that instance, is that an indication this game is to easy? No

Your an attention and your doing it wrong, if you wanna gather fanboys do youtube videos with funny music and cuts.

If you mean this serious your not a smart person, trying to judge a game by a single instance.

Choose what fits you the most.

3 hours ago, Ninfu said:

This game is faaaar too easy. Friend of mine and me just spent few extra minutes to kill Poharan 4man as duo. Took us like 20minutes to clear this one buff pls

Proof.

ymCvYZc.jpgvvdByty.jpg

079625611c.jpg

Better dont let NCSoft sees this. (Buffs the pohs hp to 5m)

3 hours ago, Chesnya said:

you are so full of shit , 

kneel pls 

Been kneeling for you all evening happy now?`It still wont change the fact you're jellybean over our achievement. So much jelly!

Now kneel before me.

First boss took about 3 minutes to kill or it might been 2min 30seconds.

Second boss took me 3mins 30sec with several screw ups

Third boss took me 3min 10seconds to kill

All bosses killed in solo. So kneel how awesome im. I know you're jelly because im so awesome

Archived