People abusing of Blackram Supply Chain Weapon requirement

Zakusho

Played this dung with infernal had no problems with a middle/good party and sometime i managed to hold the aggro as well then i upgraded my weap i cross-dungeond and found a party with all players wearing awakend profane and failed. I agree afkers must be kicked from party but the dung it's more  a matter of little experience and brain.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tanked this dungeon as a KFM when I was still at awakened infernal stage 10. Dokumo wep has 2 more attack power, but the procs from infernal makes up for that by far, so I don't really see your problem. This dungeon comes down to people's ability to dodge boss mechanics and CC the tigers (on Poh), it's not a DPS race. If people are dying before the boss it is because they're not dodging properly, not because they're undergeared.

If you (and the rest of your party) feel a certain person is vastly underperforming, you tell that person that they need some more practice before doing this dungeon, suggest they go practice on the bosses in E. Fleet (daily area) and get a new party member instead. Losing it simply over the fact that someone has a worse weapon than you is silly.

Just chiming in to say that my buddies and I easily beat Poh 4-man without spending a single Moonwater Transformation Stone on upgrades. It wasn't even a particularly long clear. We have done it a few times since and it's certainly faster with better equipment, but if your group is failing because of players using dokumo weapons to queue then something else is going wrong. If dokumo is adequate for 4-man Poh it's surely adequate for 6-man Poh.

If anyone is curious our group was SMN, DES, FM and SIN. We Killed one of the tigers, CCed the other and killed Poh. We almost hit the enrage with that strategy, but it worked!

I don't understand why it is so hard for all of you to read a simple title. I don't care how easy it is for you to clear it. I cleared the dungeons with said people that's not my issue. My issue is that this is not meant to happen as it's not the same on other versions of the game(most likely was at earlier stages but by the time I started playing was taken care of). You're supposed to upgrade your weapon with the one displayed under the requirement just like with the rest of the dungeons that bear a similar type requirement. As already said before and you simply put can't counter argument this... you could leave your weapon at Hongmoon level and just collect all the weapons needed to quickly swap to and then join said dungeons which is an abuse whether you like it or not. I noticed a trend with people that abuse of this. Around 60ish % of you seem to be extremely rude to party members as in I don't even call them out for abusing the system and this includes not listening to calls made by the PARTY LEADER one that has good knowledge of how to handle in the case of POH dungeon the very first major boss as an example: Leader tells us about the stage where the boss submerges and tries to "boil" us which will damage us 3 times before ending. What does the guy that happened let's say have a Dokumo entry abuse? He kills off the adds around the boss, adds upon which the leader told us not to do so because we can use our defensive moves to escape said damage which is otherwise going to in certain cases kill you. Yes you can backstep but that won't be enough for all 3 damage ticks and that is not the point. They just outright seem to be inclined towards abusing of those around them or the very game itself to get what they want. Another example of the same run. We get close to Poharan and as you know you are presented with a cutscene and usually what a well organized party does is wait until everyone reached the last bit where you are generally speaking considered safe. Now the reason for this is obvious. You can take damage during the cutscene as the adds around you do not care about said cutscene as the game is still flowing just the same. We had 2 members die because of this and the response of again the same person as before? "Haha noob can't dodge" something which is impossible to do when you're literally freezing said player because of a cutscene. I again don't care about how easy this dungeon is. This is an abuse of the system and can be done on other dungeons that have this requirement as well. You think it's not that bad but what if you'll get that one guy with Hongmoon weapon on him coming into Poharan 4 man mode. Are you really willing to accept that be like (oh yeah it's fine not a problem) when it's clearly abuse of not only the game but of the party members as well? (leeching basically)

Well u can kick him easily also check his weapon in queue  personally if he have atleast moonwater he can 6 for sure 4 is harder but if he skilled and know his stuff or he is force master that is like most op in that dungeon class :)      Still this dungeon is not that hard after u learn few patterns of bosses also  first boss is hard enought so u can check if he is good or not and leave,kick  if need too.....

Instead of raging about what some one else has or does not have and being angry because you are pulling agro, learn how to be a group member and meter your damage to scale with your group. if you pull agro from the tank dont hit a button for a second and let tank get it back. simple right. Smashing buttons faster than the next guy then acting self entitled about it , makes you even worse than already showing on forums you are unwilling to even help a random player run through a instance....

On 1/31/2016 at 10:05 AM, Zakusho said:

As you can see in the picture this guy joined via cross-server dungeon finder by abusing the system. He has the dokumo weapon in his inventory and swaps to it so he can enter Blackram. The problem with this is the fact that he has no dmg contribution at all. I don't even have a threat acc on me and I had all the aggro on me because of my damage output while this guy basically joined in to ruin our run by leeching. Please change it so that you actually need Awakened Profane as this will solve a lot of problems with Blackram runs. I got sick and tired today of seeing this *cricket* again and as such I decided to open a thread about it. It's disgusting the people doing it are the ultimate *cricket* in the world acting like that's how you're supposed to do it when obviously they're just abusing it to get free runs.

I have to disagree.  It's a stupid rule and should be "broken".  Break the rules, not abuse...??

True Infernal stage 10 won't let me queue for BRSC (first time) but this Dokumo garbage does?

From the image, the weapon required is inferior and the rule is just dumb.  Any one can buy it on market.

2chakhv.jpg  

^ that's because you're supposed to upgrade your weapon with Dokumo. Awakened Profane is what you'll get and that on Stage 10 is a lot more powerful.

Also for the love of god how many times will people keep posting the same thing. This is not about how easy it is but obviously you people can't read. I have to go through all of these posts and they all have the same thing in common (why do you care it's easy etc). What does that have to do with the topic? Read the above post in it's entirety and you should be able to understand how bad this abuse can get.

43 minutes ago, Zakusho said:

^ that's because you're supposed to upgrade your weapon with Dokumo. Awakened Profane is what you'll get and that on Stage 10 is a lot more powerful.

Also for the love of god how many times will people keep posting the same thing. This is not about how easy it is but obviously you people can't read. I have to go through all of these posts and they all have the same thing in common (why do you care it's easy etc). What does that have to do with the topic? Read the above post in it's entirety and you should be able to understand how bad this abuse can get.

I read it just fine,  Your requirement is still stupid.  Going to profane only proves people have money to upgrade, not talent or skill.  Another stupid requirement that the market place can solve.  All I need is a moonwater transformation stone and I can go profane, it's all about money.  

I am using the Awakened Infernal Sword. I've tanked the instance many times and haven't wiped once yet on any bosses. I see no problem here as long as people know what they are doing. I think you guys are just getting queued with players that don't know the mechanics to any of the bosses.

Hasgaz you're too young to understand the point. My requirement? My personal requirement out of my random dungeon dwellers is not be braindead. This is an issue with the game itself but yeah continue to say you read it fine when you didn't. You come here to say stuff about skill which shows you didn't read it. Kindly stop posting because you're honestly just a waste of time.

The problem with this dungeon's queue is that it lets you in with the shitty weapon, but not with the Hongmoon upgraded one (don't know the exact name now - basically the one before the Moonwater Transformation Stone upgrade), which is actually good.

So, you have to switch from your decent weapon to the crap one, just to queue. Now that is the real issue.

Zacusho, stop being a salty whinny ass hoe and buckle up, the game is made for people to enjoy, it's not your own personal *cricket* baby so you feel like a special, unique snowflake when you demand the whole player base abide by your rules. 

You have an elitist stick up your behind? Fine, make your party manually with people that can stand your high level of snotty preppyness and run the dungeon like that, problem solved. 

calm down with the elitism already. The requirement serves no real purpose and has nothing to do with how well (or not) a run goes. This is because you can buy the dokumo weapon and go in there with crap gear like you have been crying about someone doing. so you see how the requirement does nothing? get over it. 

On 1/31/2016 at 0:47 PM, Zakusho said:

No. Dungeon doesn't want you to equip Dokumo or obtain it in your inventory. The actual real requirement for this is you using it as an upgrade to transform your weapon to the next stage known as Awakened Profane. Considering all the runs you've done up to this point you have the infernal horns to go past Awakened Profane 5 and go straight to 10. That's a huge difference DPS wise.

No, the 'actual real requirement' is exactly what is posted.  The Dokumo weapon.  That's it.  If you want people to have more than that so as to overpower the instance that's fine, but that's -your- choice. Not a requirement of the game.  If you are pulling aggro, that's because you don't understand how to play.  Aggro management, be it from the tank, or the DPS, is a requirement from BOTH sides of the equation.  If the tank is lower geared than you, then you have to aggro less.  It's that simple.  Learn how to read (the requirements) and learn how to play.

On 31.01.2016 г. at 7:33 PM, Anjon said:

I am a Sin. What's more, I'm currently working on my Siren Hongmoon upgrade. I hold aggro in 80% of the Blackrams I run. I have never, EVER complained about another person's lack of damage or inability to take aggro away from me. I get a bit annoyed when multiple players are constantly dead, but even then I wouldn't come onto a forum and publicly shame them just because I want to be a salty *cricket*. There's just not excuse.

Every class is equipped with tools specifically to deal with aggro. Sin has the worst time surviving boss aggro of any class, but I do it, and so do tons of other players you don't see complaining.

If this kind of thing sets you off, then just don't queue Blackram. Go to the party totem and make your own runs where you can enforce whatever party requirements you want.

Who's the tank ?

11 minutes ago, Archmage said:

I'm pretty sure a good player could even solo this dungeon. 

Probably not due to some bosses having soft enrage timers. First boss is solo-able and it's the only boss I know that has a hard enrage timer, but the Assassin and Force Master boss have soft enrage timers which prevent people from being able to solo (in this patch). Assassin's soft enrage is the entire room filling up with mines and the Force Master's soft enrage is too many adds being spawned. If you somehow get past these two bosses then dealing with Poharan solo would be a pain with the double tigers. Not to mention the hp recovery all the bosses have that most people don't notice when playing in a party. Needless to say, this is all off the original topic :^).

On 2/3/2016 at 3:52 AM, Zakusho said:

Hasgaz you're too young to understand the point. My requirement? My personal requirement out of my random dungeon dwellers is not be braindead. This is an issue with the game itself but yeah continue to say you read it fine when you didn't. You come here to say stuff about skill which shows you didn't read it. Kindly stop posting because you're honestly just a waste of time.

It's difficult to get what you're saying since your post is all over the place. I get a headache trying to decipher any of it. All I know is that you think that the weapon requirement is being abused, and that people who DON'T have the profane weapon don't contribute damage. My friends and I ran Poh 4 around day 2 of headstart with Awakened Inferno weapons (or whatever one that didn't require a Moonwater Trans Stone) and we can vouch that it is way more than enough to do Poh 6 or even Poh 4. 

Massive Multiplayer Game .... This say all ... I was a noob and u all was a noob before not ? or u start with full gear ? not ... if u want grow up u must go and do something .IF u join a party its clear whos in ... u can decide u try with that group or not. So before u start check others eq then search other pt ! Kiss

I honestly don't know why people go away from the subject to talk about skill, aggro and money. I mean sure these topics are in a way related to the big picture, but that's not what the original subject of this post is. This topic is pure about the discussion of whether it's right or wrong to be able to enter the dungeon in cross server dungeon finder by equipping the Dokumo weapon instead of having upgraded your hongmoon weapon to the point where you need to breakthrough with the Dokumo weapon. I'd personally say that the system does seem a bit weird, why would it let you enter if you equip it but not if you have it in your inventory? Which makes me believe that it may or may not have been intended to enter that way, but it's not something we should discriminate for if they do. Is the damage difference between people using infernal weapons and further upgraded weapons high? Yes, it is pretty high if both are equally skilled.. but the dungeon doesn't have that high of a difficulty in general. So yeah, it feels silly to have 150 attack power more than people who just hit 45 and enter the dungeon with the dokumo weapon, but in the end it should just make you feel better for having upgraded your weapon to where it should be. : )

1) The system requires you to have the Dokumo weap, not the Hongmoon upgraded weapon. It works with it too, since you put your Dokumo in the Hongmoon, but it specifically states "Dokumo ...". If it was thought otherwise it would have stated "Awakened Profane ...".

2) The dungeon is doable with people only equipping the Dokumo weapon (6- and 4-man)

3) Cross-server is a gamble as to who you get, skill-wise and stuff-wise. If you don't feel confident as to whether you can clear the dungeon with the group, leave it. If you want to set a stuff requirement go create your lobby or your group on your server. Nobody is going to stop you. (stuff requirement have always been a joke for PvE in recent MMOs)

Imo the system is fine as is, since the requirement filters the clueless people that don't know how to enter the dungeon. However, knowing that you can buy it and equip it to enter the dungeon requires the player to inform himself, that suffice for me.

Best dungeons are not the ones where you destroy everything since you're overstuffed for it, but when there is a challenge. You risk nothing in this game (stuff breaks, 1s to repair), yet people complain a lot.

Archived