Forums

People abusing of Blackram Supply Chain Weapon requirement

Zakusho

As you can see in the picture this guy joined via cross-server dungeon finder by abusing the system. He has the dokumo weapon in his inventory and swaps to it so he can enter Blackram. The problem with this is the fact that he has no dmg contribution at all. I don't even have a threat acc on me and I had all the aggro on me because of my damage output while this guy basically joined in to ruin our run by leeching. Please change it so that you actually need Awakened Profane as this will solve a lot of problems with Blackram runs. I got sick and tired today of seeing this *cricket* again and as such I decided to open a thread about it. It's disgusting the people doing it are the ultimate *cricket* in the world acting like that's how you're supposed to do it when obviously they're just abusing it to get free runs.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok first off no need to use vulgar language and insult ppl and publically shame on fourms.

I did this when i didnt have my profane wep yet as many others have and i actually contributed with just infernal I actually had aggro from my teammates in 4 man with them using profane. Just because theyre weapon is underleveled that dosent mean they have "no contribution at all" as they still do plenty of damage (assuming) just not as much compared to you, also u though of debuffs/buffs they apply to you/enemies? i wouldn't call that no contribution, yes i agree if they actually have very underleved gear then they shouldent be there but thats only if theyre using like regular infernal.

This isn't abuse... I'm pretty sure this is working as intended. The game doesn't care whether you use the Dokumo weapon or its equivalent, it just wants proof that you're capable of clearing Skittering Tunnels. Blackram Supply Chain is perfectly capable of being cleared with a full group of True Infernal users, and if you actually went to the party match totem outside the dungeon (which doesn't have any requirement outside of the Invitation and lvl 45), you'll find tons of competent players with similarly sensible requirements who have been clearing it consistently.

wtf is this ? not other problem u cant survive aggro ..... + that run is easy i did it when me and other people used dokomu weapons just to get in a dungeon(yes in first days when server open) ...... just becouse u have aggro doesnt mean they dont do enough dmg ... well ofc pohran boss might be hurtfull becouse of it i had to rerun it like 2 times until finish becouse of lack of dmg but atleast i finished run not come in  forum and shame others +FM with that gear still can dash out lot of dmg

2 minutes ago, Anjon said:

This isn't abuse... I'm pretty sure this is working as intended. The game doesn't care whether you use the Dokumo weapon or its equivalent, it just wants proof that you're capable of clearing Skittering Tunnels. Blackram Supply Chain is perfectly capable of being cleared with a full group of True Infernal users, and if you actually went to the party match totem outside the dungeon (which doesn't have any requirement outside of the Invitation and lvl 45), you'll find tons of competent players with similarly sensible requirements who have been clearing it consistently.

That would be cool if Skittering Tunnels was a solo dungeon and not a get-carried dungeon. Or if the weapons weren't tradable, lmao.

I don't disagree with you; you can do Poharan with shit gear, easy. But I'd call this abuse.

^ to those that claim this works as intended. You don't understand a thing about attack power and how it affects your skills and overall damage output. I also don't care that you can easily clear Blackram Supply Chain. The thing is his damage contribution is way too low and as such it will take a longer time to finish the run. If you with a weapon below Awakened Profane can take the aggro and in a 4man version which is harder btw that means you're all in the same boat. You're all using the same trick to get into these dungeons which is just disgraceful and no wonder you're keeping the aggro cause hey maybe you know how to deal lots of damage by your own skill. The thing is I don't care about your personal skill. You should respect the requirement as it's there for a reason. You can do the Four Plains dungeons with ease as a starting 45 and that's normal as 250 attack power (standard for a 45) is honestly fine. The problem is if you bring yourself to Blackram with that attack power not only are you LITERALLY 100 ATTACK POWER BEHIND but you're also leeching off people. You may think you're contributing cause hey it's still damage right? Well the answer to that is a big no. There's plenty enough of people who don't know what rotations are PVE wise for maximum DPS and because of that the run is already slowed down but this as well? Under 300 attack power in Blackram? As I posted this on the forum I went back in to check the rest of the group and it turned out there were only 3 of us with the needed upgraded while the rest abused of it just to get in. No matter how you look at it it's simply put not normal for you to be in that dungeon because of a silly game flaw in it's design. This ain't your singleplayer gmae where it's fine to abuse of all the possible glitches cause hey speedrun or hey it's fun when there's others with you and they expect you to contribute as close as possible to their own contribution. It's not bloody normal when I join Blackram and I have to deal with a KFM/BM/DS that don't have enough attack power to generate enough threat to keep the aggro on themselves. Just think about it for a second you're an sin or FM and you're terribly punished quickly as soon as *cricket* hits the fan because that boss is coming for your *cricket*. The excuse of those that use dokumo to get in? "It's in the game man so it's fair for me to be in here". Does that feel ok to you to hear from someone? I doubt it.

I am a Sin. What's more, I'm currently working on my Siren Hongmoon upgrade. I hold aggro in 80% of the Blackrams I run. I have never, EVER complained about another person's lack of damage or inability to take aggro away from me. I get a bit annoyed when multiple players are constantly dead, but even then I wouldn't come onto a forum and publicly shame them just because I want to be a salty *cricket*. There's just not excuse.

Every class is equipped with tools specifically to deal with aggro. Sin has the worst time surviving boss aggro of any class, but I do it, and so do tons of other players you don't see complaining.

If this kind of thing sets you off, then just don't queue Blackram. Go to the party totem and make your own runs where you can enforce whatever party requirements you want.

Stay out of the topic. You don't understand the subject of the topic. I am talking about the abuse of the requirement at hand yet you're spouting nonsense about one's personal skill which I clearly stated does not matter. It's an issue that needs to be addressed whether you like it or not. I did not post that screenshot to shame the person but to provide proof of it happening.

Oh man i was waiting for this.

Lets get something straight dungeon requires Dokumo which is obviously decided that its good enough requirement to do that dungeon but heres news flash for you. Dokumo weapon is worse than true infernal stage 10 weapon.

So i dont see any problem if players are using it that way as long as they actually have true infernal which is more than enough to do everything.

No. Dungeon doesn't want you to equip Dokumo or obtain it in your inventory. The actual real requirement for this is you using it as an upgrade to transform your weapon to the next stage known as Awakened Profane. Considering all the runs you've done up to this point you have the infernal horns to go past Awakened Profane 5 and go straight to 10. That's a huge difference DPS wise.

7 hours ago, Zakusho said:

Stay out of the topic. You don't understand the subject of the topic. I am talking about the abuse of the requirement at hand yet you're spouting nonsense about one's personal skill which I clearly stated does not matter. It's an issue that needs to be addressed whether you like it or not. I did not post that screenshot to shame the person but to provide proof of it happening.

Honestly, you're the one who should abandon this topic. You posted a person's character information and then said "It's disgusting the people doing it are the ultimate *crickets* in the world..." and now you think you still hold some kind of high ground in this.

That being said, of course it's about personal skill. I was directly responding to your "Just think about it for a second you're an sin or FM and you're terribly punished quickly as soon as *cricket* hits the fan because that boss is coming for your *cricket*." To which I essentially said "I'm a Sin player and if I die with boss aggro, that's still my fault."

There is no abuse here. The system, despite whatever flaws you perceive, is working exactly as intended, and it's on you to deal with that.

Have you played on any other version of the game? No. If you would've you would know you're right now talking nonsense. No abuse? By your logic we should all not even upgrade to infernal as long as we have the drop from Tomb of Exiles and use that and as soon as we have Dokumo boom we can use our w/e was before infernal to fight end-game content cause yes the system allows it. Where did you come up with this logic? If you don't know what you're talking about as clearly shown please stay out of the topic. I'm being respectful of what each one of you has to say but don't spam the topic with the same useless argument that doesn't fit. The reason you people come into this dungeon with dokumo equipped is because you can't afford a bloody Moonwater Transformation Stone. That's the ugly truth and I don't care if you can't agree on that as it's a fact. You're there for the free run and that's it. Call it w/e you want but it is an abuse.

5 hours ago, Zakusho said:

I'm being respectful of what each one of you has to say

For someone neglecting everyone and always has a witty comeback with "pure nonsense" as you so like to call it, is fairly fun to look at. 

You've created a thread in order to adress what YOU find to be an issue, if others don't find it to be an issue, you simply can't say "What nonsense, My word overrules"

Don't create posts if you only expect people to agree with you (Which you've shown in all your reply's as you neglegt every single thing they have to say)

And incase you start neglecting that aswell anything else i'll come back quickly to prove it by quoting.

Btw, I'm not doing this in order to rack down on someone, i just find it utterly foolish for a guy to create a post in the attempt of making others see what you find to be a problem, only to deny others opinions.

Have a nice day.

I had 2 people using this "work around" today in 6man, we couldn't even clear the dungeon because 2 of them was just too heavy to carry. In the end we gave up after 3 redos of poh. Most of the people doing this have no idea/very little experience with the dungeon to use cross server.

14 minutes ago, Doru said:

I had 2 people using this "work around" today in 6man, we couldn't even clear the dungeon because 2 of them was just too heavy to carry. In the end we gave up after 3 redos of poh. Most of the people doing this have no idea/very little experience with the dungeon to use cross server.

Well i bet its because some of the people like u said didnt have the experience. Im assuming the party didnt know how to dodge her AOEs which in that case gear has nothing to do with it because u can have 1 attpwr and still clear POH itll just take u a very long time 

1 hour ago, hakashi said:

For someone neglecting everyone and always has a witty comeback with "pure nonsense" as you so like to call it, is fairly fun to look at. 

You've created a thread in order to adress what YOU find to be an issue, if others don't find it to be an issue, you simply can't say "What nonsense, My word overrules"

Don't create posts if you only expect people to agree with you (Which you've shown in all your reply's as you neglegt every single thing they have to say)

And incase you start neglecting that aswell anything else i'll come back quickly to prove it by quoting.

Btw, I'm not doing this in order to rack down on someone, i just find it utterly foolish for a guy to create a post in the attempt of making others see what you find to be a problem, only to deny others opinions.

Have a nice day.

^ very true, the OP has been neglecting every single response and saying "you have no idea what ur talking about" when the fact is they do even though Apwr dosent determine if u can do the dung or not 

11 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Well i bet its because some of the people like u said didnt have the experience. Im assuming the party didnt know how to dodge her AOEs which in that case gear has nothing to do with it because u can have 1 attpwr and still clear POH itll just take u a very long time 

^ very true, the OP has been neglecting every single response and saying "you have no idea what ur talking about" when the fact is they do even though Apwr dosent determine if u can do the dung or not 

Gear does have something to do with it though... the upgrade from awakened infernal to->true infernal is a huge gap due to funds. It assumes that you've spent a decent amount of time at max level and had enough experience to run poh at a decent level.

Just now, Doru said:

Gear does have something to do with it though... the upgrade from awakened infernal to->true infernal is a huge gap. It assumes that you've spent a decent amount of time at max level and had enough experience to run poh at a decent level.

Well it MAY demonstrate that but it doesnt prove it now does it? Like i said technically u can clear any dung with 1 attpwr if ur good enough itll just take a super long time  also for clearing a dung all u need to do is either read a guide or run it urself a few times, only times i say u should have a decent weapon is doing 4 man cause thats more difficult and is meant to be a challenge 6 man is pretty easy cause u have more ppl and get def buff + indicators. The only time i dislike carrying someone is when they dont know what they are doing example in supply chain if they keep mindlessly dying to slashimi not knowing what to do and everyone else does then thats the only reason however if they do know what they are doing then i honestly dont care.

Pro Tip/Suggestion: Dont go into pug runs expecting ppl to carry you likewise dont expect people to be super geared/experienced  either (6 man)

9 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Well it MAY demonstrate that but it doesnt prove it now does it? Like i said technically u can clear any dung with 1 attpwr if ur good enough itll just take a super long time  also for clearing a dung all u need to do is either read a guide or run it urself a few times, only times i say u should have a decent weapon is doing 4 man cause thats more difficult and is meant to be a challenge 6 man is pretty easy cause u have more ppl and get def buff + indicators. The only time i dislike carrying someone is when they dont know what they are doing example in supply chain if they keep mindlessly dying to slashimi not knowing what to do and everyone else does then thats the only reason however if they do know what they are doing then i honestly dont care.

Pro Tip/Suggestion: Dont go into pug runs expecting ppl to carry you likewise dont expect people to be super geared/experienced  either (6 man)

Well no shit it doesn't prove it, I'm not going to write a persuasive essay with pie charts trying to prove im right. But, what's the problem with restricting newly hit lv45's to run POH 4-man/6-man cross-server? I just told you that I got 2 people in my party that had barely any idea how to do the dungeon and both of them had awakened infernal weapons, the other 4 with profane weapons knew what to do because they spent enough time to grind the weapons and have already done 24poh a good amount of times.

Good for you that you're able to run the dungeon even with an infernal weapon but, most people that havn't upgraded past the point yet don't know how to do shit in the dungeon. The whole point of having a restriction on cross-server POH was to prevent inexperianced lv45's from ruining the run.

1 minute ago, Doru said:

Well no shit it doesn't prove it, I'm not going to write a persuasive essay with pie charts trying to prove im right. But, what's the problem with restricting newly hit lv45's to run POH 4-man/6-man cross-server? I just told you that I got 2 people in my party that had barely any idea how to do the dungeon and both of them had awakened infernal weapons, the other 4 with profane weapons knew what to do because they spent enough time to grind the weapons and have already done 24poh a good amount of times.

Good for you that you're able to run the dungeon even with an infernal weapon but, most people that havn't upgraded past the point yet don't know how to do shit in the dungeon.

Well first off chill out, secondly how geared u are doesnt tell u if u can clear a dung or not those 2 ppl prob didnt know what they were doing because they prob never ran it before which is expected even so i was using infernal for longest time and I actually survived longer then the ppl in my pt so does that mean if u have profane u dont know what ur doing? Is it common for ppl with lower lvled gear to not know what to do of course but your stereotyping those with infernal weapons and saying "just because they have infernal weapons they dont know what they are doing"  ive said before u should be more concerned about ppl knowing what to do rather then peoples gears and if u dont wanna be paired up with ppl using infernal then u can make your own party if not then expect to be paired with em

28 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Well first off chill out, secondly how geared u are doesnt tell u if u can clear a dung or not those 2 ppl prob didnt know what they were doing because they prob never ran it before which is expected even so i was using infernal for longest time and I actually survived longer then the ppl in my pt so does that mean if u have profane u dont know what ur doing? Is it common for ppl with lower lvled gear to not know what to do of course but your stereotyping those with infernal weapons and saying "just because they have infernal weapons they dont know what they are doing"  ive said before u should be more concerned about ppl knowing what to do rather then peoples gears and if u dont wanna be paired up with ppl using infernal then u can make your own party if not then expect to be paired with em

This. Bad players are going to be bad regardless of their gear and you can't judge them because of it. I've had plenty of people who bring absolutely no dps with full profane weapons and maxed out soul shields. 

12 minutes ago, Ryiox said:

This. Bad players are going to be bad regardless of their gear and you can't judge them because of it. I've had plenty of people who bring absolutely no dps with full profane weapons and maxed out soul shields. 

What would you rather have? A badly geared clueless party member or a geared clueless party member? I'm not arguing about being "skillful" or not, it's just safer knowing that they won't burden the team as heavily.

Srsly if you fail with a full group of people who have the maxed infernal weapon then you suck.... Sorry to say that.

The first time the next upgrades are "needed"/are usefull is PoH4. In 6 player mode the other weapon is more then enough.

Archived