I will be quitting if we don't get extra premium for downtime

Fadedine

5 minutes ago, Akimitsu said:

I really don't understand ppl, maintenances is for game stability and you keep crying for 1 or 2 hours of downtime i am VIP too, and i don't care of maintenances, just chill until maintenance is finish.

5 hours xD

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Akimitsu said:

I really don't understand ppl, maintenances is for game stability and you keep crying for 1 or 2 hours of downtime i am VIP too, and i don't care of maintenances, just chill until maintenance is finish.

I don't mind that they're working on the game, that's great, but 5.5hrs is a bit long and also right in the middle of the day EU time when I usually play, but qq to me

3 minutes ago, Olivar said:

Running servers on this scale is literally beyond planning scope.

You can literally not expect the right amount of connections/load with this.

you're literally starting with something and then scale accordingly.

You literally cannot compare both markets.

Your post is literally such a fallacy it becomes literally wrong.

And you don't know how to use the word literally.

All I'm hearing is excuses. 

I won't be quitting, since they're atleast fixing the gold spammer issue for the faction chat. I do expect some form of compensation, since just this week there has been a 12 hour maintenance, right in the middle of the day. Not at night, no in the middle of the day when I can play. I paid for premium to support and enjoy the game, not support and get a freaking maintenance over the hours I can use my premium.

Just now, MangoHam said:

I won't be quitting, since they're atleast fixing the gold spammer issue for the faction chat. I do expect some form of compensation, since just this week there has been a 12 hour maintenance, right in the middle of the day. Not at night, no in the middle of the day when I can play. I paid for premium to support and enjoy the game, not support and get a freaking maintenance over the hours I can use my premium.

Watch out man the fanboys are gonna go ballistic over that post 

23 minutes ago, Fadedine said:

This is ridiculous. The servers are constantly crashing or being taken down for maintenance. I haven't been able to play at least half the nights I've tried so far.

Two maintenance in one week? 5.5 hours tonight to add some EU servers and a spam filter? You gotta be kidding me. Why did I pay for a founders pack and premium access to not be able to play the game. This is the last time I give NCsoft money.  

/rant over

Well don't let the door hit ya were the good lord split ya kekeke

This is ridiculous, first a 4 hour maint and now a 5 hour maint, i had to buy 5 soulstones off the market instead of doing factions to start my 24hrs stones crafting because of this, if the timer doesnt go down on those during maint ill rage so *cricket*ing much, not to mention that im crimson legion and you literally need nerves of steel to be in that sh1t hole

1 minute ago, Fadedine said:

Watch out man the fanboys are gonna go ballistic over that post 

Just saying how it is. It's great that they're trying to fix everything and all, but whats the problem to start the maintenance at around 7-8am, instead of 12pm gmt+1? The majori of europe are in the gmt up to gmt +3. It's not the maintenance that bothers me, it's the time when they decide to do it.

27 minutes ago, Fadedine said:

This is ridiculous. The servers are constantly crashing or being taken down for maintenance. I haven't been able to play at least half the nights I've tried so far.

Two maintenance in one week? 5.5 hours tonight to add some EU servers and a spam filter? You gotta be kidding me. Why did I pay for a founders pack and premium access to not be able to play the game. This is the last time I give NCsoft money.  

/rant over

Bye Felicia!

Just now, MangoHam said:

Just saying how it is. It's great that they're trying to fix everything and all, but whats the problem to start the maintenance at around 7-8am, instead of 12pm gmt+1? The majori of europe are in the gmt up to gmt +3. It's not the maintenance that bothers me, it's the time when they decide to do it.

Right? Why don't they do maintenance at reasonable times like every other MMO out there. how bout 5 or 6 AM PST 

SERVICE AND AVAILABILITY

1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NCSOFT MAY IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION PROVIDE SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES OR PATCHES RELATED TO ANY PART OF THE SERVICE.
  2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SERVICE MAY BE INTERRUPTED FOR REASONS WITHIN OR BEYOND THE CONTROL OF NCSOFT, THAT NCSOFT CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE GAME OR ANY ACCOUNT WHENEVER YOU WISH TO DO SO, THAT NCSOFT WILL INTERRUPT THE SERVICE ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR PURPOSES OF MAINTENANCE OR UPDATES AND MAY DO SO WITHOUT PROVIDING YOU WITH NOTICE BEFORE SUCH INTERRUPTION, AND THAT NCSOFT MAY PROVIDE SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES OR PATCHES RELATED TO THE GAME THAT YOU MUST ACCEPT AND/OR INSTALL BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE GAME.

4 minutes ago, Fadedine said:

All I'm hearing is excuses. 

Well, unfortunately we have to deal with the computer gaming industry as it exists, not the way we want it to be. 

All this talk about how they "should know by now" like people are living in an alternate reality where server technology and software has reached a state of perfection, rather than continuously changing in the past 15 years, and Blizzard is handing out their propriety systems and words of wisdom to other gaming companies like candy.

18 minutes ago, ThatPlayer said:

It's like none of you guys have ever played an MMO before.
The game just launched here, there's going to be technical problems, get over it.

They have a client that's been edited so the whole "it's been out for years" excuse is irrelevant it's not the exact same client and not the same servers. 

t  I found this on wikipedia: 

"Blade & Soul (Hangul: 블레이드 앤 소울; RR: Beulleideu aen soul) is a Korean fantasy martial-arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by NCSOFT (Team Bloodlust). On September 13, 2012"  So this game is not new. The only new things are NA/EU  server and english translation of the game.

i love this game and i will continue to play but i only would like to change is maintenance timing 

Just now, Miz70 said:

" Blade & Soul (Hangul블레이드 앤 소울; RRBeulleideu aen soul) is a Korean fantasy martial-arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by NCSOFT (Team Bloodlust). On September 13, 2012, "  So this game is not new. The only new things are NA/EU  server and english translation of the game.

i love this game and i will continue to play but i only would like to change is maintenance timing 

Pretty awful the game is 3 and a half years old and they still cant keep the servers up 

I rather them fix things and more downtime AT THE START OF THE GAMES LIFESPAN than let it be for more playtime. here a box of napkins........

already they are released way more than i expected almost close to matching the Korean version. They can have all the time they need

Just now, Miz70 said:

" Blade & Soul (Hangul블레이드 앤 소울; RRBeulleideu aen soul) is a Korean fantasy martial-arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by NCSOFT (Team Bloodlust). On September 13, 2012, "  So this game is not new. The only new things are NA/EU  server and english translation of the game.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia you know that right? All it takes is one mad entitled person from the forums and bam. ._. And all of that is irrelevant to the fact that they are fixing issues.

Just now, ThatPlayer said:

Anyone can edit Wikipedia you know that right? All it takes is one mad entitled person from the forums and bam. ._. And all of that is irrelevant to the fact that they are fixing issues.

lol i was looking for information and i found that. For the fixing issue i will hope this happen... but last patches increase number of issue (client crash disconnect and much more).

I am not hater nor Famboy i only want to play and NC could change maintenance time to make all  palyers happy

Just now, Miz70 said:

Translation =/= localization. And we also have what is, essentially, a hybrid version, where the game system and content aren't necessarily from the same patch.

12 minutes ago, MadBlue said:

Well, unfortunately we have to deal with the computer gaming industry as it exists, not the way we want it to be. 

All this talk about how they "should know by now" like people are living in an alternate reality where server technology and software has reached a state of perfection, rather than continuously changing in the past 15 years, and Blizzard is handing out their propriety systems and words of wisdom to other gaming companies like candy.

Ermm it doesn't go exactly like this.

Companies are using open Beta's and stress testing  in order to get an estimated amount of how many players are interested into that, plus more that didn't join the testing period.

So for example, lets say beta testing in NA had 1000 testers during its stress time,the company will then make server/servers  that can hold around 2000 people and fill up the gap if they see that the playerbase is either growing or is bigger. Then they add more servers to accommodate the players.

No company does for example create a 10000 server when their playerbase according to data wont ever come close to that, it costs them money so they are using the most cost efficient method even if that costs them some players and people complaining about it.

So its not that they can't, they simply wont as it doesn't fit their business practice.

Archived