wardrobe should be free already

nemein

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why i like pvp in this game, because im going to love the tears of the scrubs that are accustomed to win because they have better gear that got from the debit card of their mothers, is going to be awesome, i already picturing it, so i hope i see you all in arena enttitled little scrubs, i hope your wardrobe gives you more damage or something.

On topic, make it so it is still needed to be bought but make it a 1 time deal, thats fair for everybody.

2 minutes ago, Zherot said:

This is why i like pvp in this game, because im going to love the tears of the scrubs that are accustomed to win because they have better gear that got from the debit card of their mothers, is going to be awesome, i already picturing it, so i hope i see you all in arena enttitled little scrubs, i hope your wardrobe gives you more damage or something.

On topic, make it so it is still needed to be bought but make it a 1 time deal, thats fair for everybody.

Oh look, Mister 'middle finger long' thinks he's a threat in some manner.  ^_^

3 minutes ago, Zherot said:

wut lol? Wardrobe gives stats now? someone please help this lost soul. =

28 minutes ago, Firon149 said:

How about no. If they want to make wardrobe free, then they should give prem players free outfit + gems and stuff every month then. 

Outfits are worth more than premium though.

How about they make premium cost 2160 a month instead of making wardrobe free?

That's the cost of 1 outfit + 1 month of premium

This way the price  of premium memebership makes up for people who don't buy outfits on the cash shop because they have no access to the wardrobe to store them.

On 1/29/2016 at 5:05 PM, nemein said:

why do I have to subscribe for wardrobe to be free ... this is a silly feature and also would be nice if they changed it so it was for all my chars on the same server not just 1, for instance if I got the lycandi outfit on my main and made an alt I could put it in the wardrobe and then use it on my alt

Beacouse this is a bussiness and by reading the previous commnets some player actually believe the wardrove is the reason why they have premium is beyond me! This features is not premium in other clients but o wait this is the NA/EU of course they have money lets make it a premium feature! and we have people dumb enough to believe that is a PREMIUM status worth of your money! Like some people comented already, now we have space for overpriced costumes and adornments! Like why other clients (Japan and RU) charge 499-900 for outfits and BnS NA/EU is charging 1200-1400??? 

Im sorry but i like to support the games i enjoy but this is now a scam/ fraud because they are clearly steeling our money! and worst i cant even play the game now! hahaha!!! 

2 hours ago, Kensho1996 said:

the benefits aren't THAT great all things considered as I have said since CBT ..

IF they give in to the demand of free access to what was decided to be for premium players it will just go on and on .. SIGH .... does it ever end

Still, you get a lot for a measly sub fee which pans out to like $12 a month.  Which is cheaper than every other mmo right now.  The wardrobe is just a quality of life issue in all fairness.  Plus the company is going to make more money by making it free to everyone since people can buy every costume off the shop and not worry about storage.

6 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

Beacouse this is a bussiness and by reading the previous commnets some player actually believe the wardrove is the reason why they have premium is beyond me! This features is not premium in other clients but o wait this is the NA/EU of course they have money lets make it a premium feature! and we have people dumb enough to believe that is a PREMIUM status worth of your money! Like some people comented already, now we have space for overpriced costumes and adornments! Like why other clients (Japan and RU) charge 499-900 for outfits and BnS NA/EU is charging 1200-1400??? 

Im sorry but i like to support the games i enjoy but this is now a scam/ fraud because they are clearly steeling our money! and worst i cant even play the game now! hahaha!!! 

same Complaint again .. this ir that region isn't charging for this or that .. This IS a different region and therefore YOU can't compare them ...

now how are the costs for the necessary services in say russia such as internet for business (I know China IS WAY LOWER for business not sure about Russia)

You fail to understand the costs IN NA are out of hand across the board so business needs to put the cost back to the players .. 

NOW I do think some of the costs are on the high end BUT bottom line it is their business model

I think it's fair that you have to pay for it. This game doesn't have a particularly punishing f2p model in the slightest, having some of these convenience things that you want but don't need is a good incentive for actually paying. If anything I think premium is priced a bit too high but the wardrobe not being free is fine.

not THAT much .. BIG list of items but in the end most really aren't that great ..

REALLY read that list THEN think if YOU would bother to actually sub for those items IF they gave the wardrobe free ... answer is NO in many cases..

xp bonus puts you well above level by the time you hit Jadestone and then you still need to go backwards and farm for items to improve gear ..

decreases in costs for transmute and the like really is ok but not that big a change when you figure out the actual price difference

the ability to use crafting remotely IS VERY expensive in game by the time you get to Cinderlands because you still have to pay to have the deliveries

That is just the 3 I can remember offhand and most of the others MIGHT be minor boosts but in reality they don't help much

Maybe they should make the wardrobe a storage access ..$20 to unlock and you can pay 3 or 4 dragon bags per slot .. or course THAT would be too expensive wouldn't it .. even though a premium player is going to pay about that over the space of a year in membership

all I can say is people need to stop with the give me give me attitude and start paying their own way 

i completely understand the the cost is higher but doubled the price and then make some features a premium only! im sorry, I'm not supporting it! Again, if you compare the price for other NCSoft games NA regoin they are not expensive as BnS prices! 

3 hours ago, Bonrdaddy said:

Its not convenience.  When the game gives you this many costumes and very limited inventory space, it becomes necessary.  I pay for monthly.  But I think the wardrobe should be a free feature.  Members get plenty of other benefits where this won't make a difference.

Increased XP Earned from Daily and Field Quests  sure, lvl 45 useless feature.

Increased XP Earned from Combat another useless feature lvl(45).

Increased Gathering and Crafting XP useless feature(lvl 45)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Hongmoon Coins from Combining useless feature because % to get hongmoon coins is really low. i still didn't received any venture coin from daily box.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reduced Marketplace Commission Fees pff can live without this

Increased Marketplace Sell Slots again can play w/o problem, they can remove this

Increased Currency Exchange Sell Slots again can play w/o problem, they can remove this

Reduced Weapon Glamour Fees again can play w/o problem, they can remove this

Login Queue Priority The zerg is gone i don't have queue anymore. so another useless feature now.

Premium Membership Icon meh

Class-Specific Dazzling Windwalk meh

Hongmoon Store Discount On Select Items  don't care

Additional Daily Dash Spin useless, since the spin don't reset like CBT so premium users don't get advantage of this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

okay good things

Faster Chi Recovery

Wardrobe Deposit

Remote Storage (Rank 9/10 only)

Increased Gold Earned from Daily and Field Quests

Increased Gold Earned from Combat

so as you can see only 5 good things there, so premium members do not get "plenty of other benefits"

the fact that premium members are so butt hurt about f2p'er trying to get a "feature"(and yes it is a feature this game *cricket*ing lives and breaths costumes, if it didnt you wouldnt be trying so hard to keep it exclusive) is sad.. whats even more sad is that it is the only thing worth defending for premium, yur fighting for the wrong thing... you should asking for better incentives not shooting down and flaming f2p'er for wanting a feature the game was designed with it in mind.

24 minutes ago, VRock said:

Increased XP Earned from Daily and Field Quests  sure, lvl 45 useless feature.

Increased XP Earned from Combat another useless feature lvl(45).

Increased Gathering and Crafting XP useless feature(lvl 45)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Hongmoon Coins from Combining useless feature because % to get hongmoon coins is really low. i still didn't received any venture coin from daily box.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reduced Marketplace Commission Fees pff can live without this

Increased Marketplace Sell Slots again can play w/o problem, they can remove this

Increased Currency Exchange Sell Slots again can play w/o problem, they can remove this

Reduced Weapon Glamour Fees again can play w/o problem, they can remove this

Login Queue Priority The zerg is gone i don't have queue anymore. so another useless feature now.

Premium Membership Icon meh

Class-Specific Dazzling Windwalk meh

Hongmoon Store Discount On Select Items  don't care

Additional Daily Dash Spin useless, since the spin don't reset like CBT so premium users don't get advantage of this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

okay good things

Faster Chi Recovery

Wardrobe Deposit

Remote Storage (Rank 9/10 only)

Increased Gold Earned from Daily and Field Quests

Increased Gold Earned from Combat

so as you can see only 5 good things there, so premium members do not get "plenty of other benefits"

i dont care if they gave you guys 100 gold every week for premium, that dont effect me.. wardrobe does. im not gonna pay $15 month plus the cost of costumes just to have it and im not gonna buy costumes without it.

Extra point for daily spins is a complete joke, after you finished it, like within a week, you have to wait until next month for it to reset !! so what is the point, absolutely nothing !!

Yeah you complete it in a week, F2P complete it a couple of days later and your both stuck, 

Apart from the login queue priority at launch 95% of the long list of so called 'perks' of paying a fee for premium are completely useless, some part of the so called 'perks' are not even in the game LOL, so your not only paying for a bunch of useless s**T but also your paying for things not  even in the game !!

6 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Extra point for daily spins is a complete joke, after you finished it, like within a week, you have to wait until next month for it to reset !! so what is the point, absolutely nothing !!

Yeah you complete it in a week, F2P complete it a couple of days later and your both stuck, 

Apart from the login queue priority at launch 95% of the long list of so called 'perks' of paying a fee for premium are completely useless, some part of the so called 'perks' are not even in the game LOL, so your not only paying for a bunch of useless s**T but also your paying for things not  even in the game !!

Again instead of defending them locking a feature behind a pay wall under the guise of "convenience" you should be protesting the current premium benefits and their lack of innovation to make it appealing. 

9 minutes ago, Tsono said:

Again instead of defending them locking a feature behind a pay wall under the guise of "convenience" you should be protesting the current premium benefits and their lack of innovation to make it appealing. 

Not been defending them have posted on other threads concerning the wardrobe and I do think it should be available for everyone paying and non paying, its kind of a important part of the basic game  costumes drop from all over the place and there are more to come, but its really bad when non paying players are forced  into a position were they have to decide which to keep and which to discard due to lack of room or pay cash,

As for Premium being appealing , I played pretty hardcore CN and also on RU servers and the ONLY thing that made Premium appealing  for me here at launch was only the queue priority, nothing else. 

7 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Not been defending them have posted on other threads concerning the wardrobe and I do think it should be available for everyone paying and non paying, its kind of a important part of the basic game  costumes drop from all over the place and there are more to come, but its really bad when non paying players are forced  into a position were they have to decide which to keep and which to discard due to lack of room or pay cash,

As for Premium being appealing , I played pretty hardcore CN and also on RU servers and the ONLY thing that made Premium for me here at lauch was only the queue priority, nothing else 

My apology. 

Archived