wardrobe should be free already

nemein

16 minutes ago, Bonrdaddy said:

Well http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/premium-membership/ has all the information.  On top of all the benefits listed on the site, paying monthly increases your rank which further unlocks benefits.  Making wardrobe free for all players should happen.  Biggest benefit of paying is supporting developers to keep creating and improving content.

Other than wardrobe, really though, what do we premium members get after we're lvl 45? A few extra copper for mob drops? Some extra from dailies? Nothing that impressive dude.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

i could say a few things but i know a few people wouldn't want me to, you know who you are ;).

but on a new note i think they should redo premium benefits on community feedback.

To include what? And what give a bunch of benefits to f2p? If they gutted it or took out the best perks, noone would buy premium and you can only make so many outfits, so they would quickly begin to lose very large amounts of money.

4 minutes ago, ZigZack said:

i could say a few things but i know a few people wouldn't want me to, you know who you are ;).

but on a new note i think they should redo premium benefits on community feedback.

That would be the best option.

Im just gonna tell you this, no one is going to buy outfits if they also have to pay a price to store them, Wildstar has this feature free, and you can unlock more costume slots,bank slots and character slots by playing the damn game.

If you feel the only reason for a subscription is the wardrobe then your game *cricket*ing sucks kid.

Just now, Sylvaeril said:

To include what? And what give a bunch of benefits to f2p? If they gutted it or took out the best perks, noone would buy premium and you can only make so many outfits, so they would quickly begin to lose very large amounts of money.

did you even read? where did i mention anything about giving f2p a bunch of benefits?

redo as in make the benefits even better? make it worth it even more to buy premium.

This should be like in Wildstar where you can unlock stuff by playing or you can buy it for NC coins, there are games that are already doing this, this is just greed and also shows how little this game has to offer if they are using this shitty tactic to get subscriptions.

1 minute ago, Zherot said:

This should be like in Wildstar where you can unlock stuff by playing or you can buy it for NC coins, there are games that are already doing this, this is just greed and also shows how little this game has to offer if they are using this shitty tactic to get subscriptions.

zherot, what do you want? You want them to make and release a great game for you? And then you want it for free? And then want them to essentially pray that people donate to keep the servers running?

1 minute ago, ZigZack said:

did you even read? where did i mention anything about giving f2p a bunch of benefits?

redo as in make the benefits even better? make it worth it even more to buy premium.

to some degree I could agree with you BUT it still won't end there .

the hour they change the benefits of what a premium player gets there will STILL be complaints ..

FTP players will say premium players are getting x which makes it too good or a PTW option .. and the premiums if shafted will just stop playing/paying and then NCSoft and BnS loses money and 6 months from now everyone is whining that the updates are coming fast enough or repairs while BnS staff has been laid off wholesale to make the game financially even possible 

Just now, Sylvaeril said:

zherot, what do you want? You want them to make and release a great game for you? And then you want it for free? And then want them to essentially pray that people donate to keep the servers running?

You are WAAAAAY over the top with the "great game" statement, its a mediocre game with decent pvp and that is subject to change if they remove the equilized at any time.

There are less shitty ways to get money, how about make the game like you say,"GREAT" and then people suddenly have an interest in buying your shit because they want to, not because they need to, i for once would buy some outfits and stuff even the wardrobe itself if it was a 1 time buy etc but as it is now the only thing they are going to get from me is a middle finger.

14 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

I apologize greatly, but please... just shut up. Really. I am so tired of little kids whose parents pay for premium and for all the pervy outfits. We are normal people, we don't want to pay for every single feature (especially if it is originally free).

6 minutes ago, Zherot said:

Im just gonna tell you this, no one is going to buy outfits if they also have to pay a price to store them, Wildstar has this feature free, and you can unlock more costume slots,bank slots and character slots by playing the damn game.

If you feel the only reason for a subscription is the wardrobe then your game *cricket*ing sucks kid.

Why don't you speak for yourself. Also last I checked Wildstar was Pay 2 Rune with the ridiculous costs to remove runes. A key part in gearing aka Pay2Win.

Just now, Hurk said:

Why don't you speak for yourself. Also last I checked Wildstar was Pay 2 Rune with the ridiculous costs to remove runes. A key part in gearing aka Pay2Win.

Thing is this game can also be p2w, any free game in fact is p2w but Wildstar (which i dont play anymore, yeah i have to say that because you probably think im a fanboy like you, in which case you are incorrect), actually makes so you earn the shit that is locked from you and you actually end up feeling compeled to expend some money on the game because it is fair, the omnibits system they have is great, even if you like or dont like Wildstar you can denny that fact.

6 minutes ago, Zherot said:

Thing is this game can also be p2w, any free game in fact is p2w but Wildstar (which i dont play anymore, yeah i have to say that because you probably think im a fanboy like you, in which case you are incorrect), actually makes so you earn the shit that is locked from you and you actually end up feeling compeled to expend some money on the game because it is fair, the omnibits system they have is great, even if you like or dont like Wildstar you can denny that fact.

Except gear doesn't matter in in arena 1v1 or 3v3. This game doesn't even sell you transformation stones, siren tokens or soulstones in cash shop for PvE, not that it would matter because gear does not affect your stats in arena. So how is it pay2win?

2 hours ago, WarBaby2 said:

So? What happened to "support the company"?

Restricting inventory space is one thing, but hiding a whole game feature behind a paywall is just plain wrong.

As it has been said by NCsoft themselves, it is a quality of life upgrade. You don't NEED it, it's just convenience. 

The only thing I believe free players should have is a FACTION OUTFIT only Wardrobe, as they are essential to the game later on. 

52 minutes ago, Inuro said:

I apologize greatly, but please... just shut up. Really. I am so tired of little kids whose parents pay for premium and for all the pervy outfits. We are normal people, we don't want to pay for every single feature (especially if it is originally free).

I'm sick and tired of you calling every single person who doesn't agree with you a kid, you sound completely immature when you do so. Not to mention you show a complete disregard for any opinion other than your own showing a very childish view of the world that you and you yourself are what matters.

If you don't like what premium members get that free players don't then buy premium. If you don't want to do that, then please, be my guest and quit. No one is keeping you here, and by the sound of things you didn't pay anything so you have no investment.

While this topic has been beat to death and wont change anytime soon... this only hurts ncsoft costumes sales, its not noticeable now but wen population goes down from the hype and ppl lose interest premium will not support B&S and if the only real incentive to own premium is for wardrobe,then the problem is premium itself. how many ppl do you expect to buy premium just to buy costumes and store the ones they bought previously? they either throw away time/investment (some costumes are a form of showing of an achievement) or make another investment ontop of buying costumes just to keep them. 

Wardrobe is not a convenience, it is a feature. the game was designed with it in mind.. current inventory was not created to hold all the costumes this games throws at you.. half of my secondary tab in my vault is full, i wont be purchasing any from cash shop cuz i dnt have room for the ones i earn ingame.

58 minutes ago, Zherot said:

You are WAAAAAY over the top with the "great game" statement, its a mediocre game with decent pvp and that is subject to change if they remove the equilized at any time.

There are less shitty ways to get money, how about make the game like you say,"GREAT" and then people suddenly have an interest in buying your shit because they want to, not because they need to, i for once would buy some outfits and stuff even the wardrobe itself if it was a 1 time buy etc but as it is now the only thing they are going to get from me is a middle finger.

Ok, well that's your choice, however keep this in mind, they don't care. Because by the sound of it, you're not a potential source of income for them either. So trust me when I say this, If you are trying to take away benefits, that are completely reasonable that allow a quality of life upgrade from people who actually pay the company. And premium members express they disagree, who the hell you think they will go with? The people who never paid a penny? Or the subscribers?

9 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

Ok, well that's your choice, however keep this in mind, they don't care. Because by the sound of it, you're not a potential source of income for them either. So trust me when I say this, If you are trying to take away benefits, that are completely reasonable that allow a quality of life upgrade from people who actually pay the company. And premium members express they disagree, who the hell you think they will go with? The people who never paid a penny? Or the subscribers?

Ohh..I am sure they'll go with the guy that proudly proclaims their game is 'crap' , that he won't pay them anything to support the game and in fact adds to that by saying all he has for them is his middle finger (which undoubtedly is the longest extremity on his body).

...because...reasons.  ^_-

3 minutes ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Ohh..I am sure they'll go with the guy that proudly proclaims their game is 'crap' , that he won't pay them anything to support the game and in fact adds to that by saying all he has for them is his middle finger (which undoubtedly is the longest extremity on his body).

...because...reasons.  ^_-

maybe they like long straight extremities? I don't know.

Archived