Forums

wardrobe should be free already

nemein

why do I have to subscribe for wardrobe to be free ... this is a silly feature and also would be nice if they changed it so it was for all my chars on the same server not just 1, for instance if I got the lycandi outfit on my main and made an alt I could put it in the wardrobe and then use it on my alt

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about if we get a legendary weapon on one char we get it for every chars !!! Yeaaaah

and what about playing the game for free and having exactely the same benefits than premium players. It will be great ! Hell yeah !! 

so you want to take away one of the only remaining values of premium?

its a free to play game. They offer premium to make enough money to support continuing the game. If there is no wardrobe for premium what other perks make it even worth buying? The queues are almost completely eliminated so I really don't know.

1 minute ago, finkployd said:

so you want to take away one of the only remaining values of premium?

So? What happened to "support the company"?

Restricting inventory space is one thing, but hiding a whole game feature behind a paywall is just plain wrong.

Never had to sit through a queue on my server 

The wardrobe is the only reason I purchased a year premium 

If that was a free feature I would only spend money very little maybe for a blue key here or there and maybe an outfit or two I really liked. 

Certainly wouldn't cover what I dumped for the premium membership and I don't mind supporting the game but I wouldn't pay for premium if wardrobe was free 

5 minutes ago, TalonShina said:

Never had to sit through a queue on my server 

The wardrobe is the only reason I purchased a year premium 

If that was a free feature I would only spend money very little maybe for a blue key here or there and maybe an outfit or two I really liked. 

Certainly wouldn't cover what I dumped for the premium membership and I don't mind supporting the game but I wouldn't pay for premium if wardrobe was free 

If that's the only reason, then maybe the game just isn't worth a subscription then? I really don't see the problem... I just know that I for one will never buy outfits in the store because I'm not willing to take up a subscription to have room for those outfits.

Tell you what OP.  I'll go along with access to Wardrobe should be free...ONLY IF THIS::

FTP users have access to the wardrobe...but the costumes in it are locked to their particular character and can not be shared via characters / servers.

Premium users have a wardrobe that allows you to share costumes between characters / servers (see WIldstar for how this works).  You want that feature?  You have to pay a sub to get it.

Fair enough?

If you know how to manage your invetory you dont need the wardrobe and you will be fine with the pouches the game gives you... just learn to optimize your space

As everyone said it is a premium feature and no is not the whole game feature... paywall ? nobody is forcing you to buy it

1 minute ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Tell you what OP.  I'll go along with access to Wardrobe should be free...ONLY IF THIS::

FTP users have access to the wardrobe...but the costumes in it are locked to their particular character and can not be shared via characters / servers.

Premium users have a wardrobe that allows you to share costumes between characters / servers (see WIldstar for how this works).  You want that feature?  You have to pay a sub to get it.

Fair enough?

I'd be fine with that, actually.

Omg again this... well i wil gladly pay one time for wardrobe option if it not gona be free and to ppl who say Vip Worth only cuse Wardrobe ... Yeaaa ATM But  later when evolve and craft need hight amount of item and gold then not realy ....that -20/30 % not small 

57 minutes ago, VRock said:

you don't need wardrobe, is convenience! You really want that wardrobe? buy the premium. 

Its not convenience.  When the game gives you this many costumes and very limited inventory space, it becomes necessary.  I pay for monthly.  But I think the wardrobe should be a free feature.  Members get plenty of other benefits where this won't make a difference.

2 minutes ago, Bonrdaddy said:

Its not convenience.  When the game gives you this many costumes and very limited inventory space, it becomes necessary.  I pay for monthly.  But I think the wardrobe should be a free feature.  Members get plenty of other benefits where this won't make a difference.

Like?

I've made this argument before, but...

Wardrobe being tied to Premium means few costumes purchased. If I don't subscribe, then I'm going to be extremely choosy over which costumes I buy, because inventory space is a nightmare. If I subscribe, I'm already paying $15/mo (or whatever it is), so purchasing costumes would take serious thought, as that's a lot of money to drop on a game on top of a monthly subscription. If the wardrobe were available to everyone, I would feel far more free to buy costumes.

The alternative is to treat Premium Points just how any other loyalty point system works in F2P games. If I earn Premium Points, those bonuses tied to them should be unlocked to me permanently. As it is, seeing that my NCoin expenditures in the cash shop earn Premium Points feels like a slap in the face, because they literally do me zero good unless I'm dropping even more money on a monthly sub on top of what I buy in the cash shop. That's horrible double-dipping. NCSoft, you made a good model in WildStar. Look at Rift's, too, for guidance. Premium Points should just be unlocks, not tied to subscription.

1 hour ago, WarBaby2 said:

SRestricting inventory space is one thing, but hiding a whole game feature behind a paywall is just plain wrong.

So which is it?  The wardrobe *is* just inventory.  And inventory that's limited to outfits only.

7 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

Like?

Well http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/premium-membership/ has all the information.  On top of all the benefits listed on the site, paying monthly increases your rank which further unlocks benefits.  Making wardrobe free for all players should happen.  Biggest benefit of paying is supporting developers to keep creating and improving content.

I think it shouldn't be free and it shouldn't be part of the premium either. I mean come on, we all know that premium is just a bunch of crap, maybe it's about time ncsoft actually filled it with something proper. At the same time I would gladly pay for the wardrobe, but not for the whole premium.

1 hour ago, WarBaby2 said:

So? What happened to "support the company"?

Restricting inventory space is one thing, but hiding a whole game feature behind a paywall is just plain wrong.

stop thinking of it as a "game feature" and think of it as a "premium storage option" instead 

And pls don't start with the fact that x region gave it because THIS region doesn't ..

THERE really isn't much that the premiums do get above and beyond the FTP players so I hope they don't change this (if they do they will have to give the premium players something else at which point the whining and tears will begin again)

5 minutes ago, Bonrdaddy said:

Well http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/premium-membership/ has all the information.  On top of all the benefits listed on the site, paying monthly increases your rank which further unlocks benefits.  Making wardrobe free for all players should happen.  Biggest benefit of paying is supporting developers to keep creating and improving content.

the benefits aren't THAT great all things considered as I have said since CBT ..

IF they give in to the demand of free access to what was decided to be for premium players it will just go on and on .. SIGH .... does it ever end

Archived