Ah NICE New Content Coming Febuary 10th!

Talrune

Ah good to see that some of the new content and what looks like the lvl cap to 50 is coming on February 10th....that was quick  I know there is more coming down the pipe over next few months but this is a great start imo.  Thanks BnS team!

Here is link to the content announcement if ya did not see it.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/rising-waters-arrives-february-10/

12 minutes ago, Talrune said:

hanks BnS team!

Here is link to the content announcement if ya did not see it.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/rising-waters-arrives-february-10/

Mushin’s Tower – Floors 1–7

Ascend each level of Mushin’s Tower—a single player Heroic dungeon—for increasingly greater challenges, and even greater rewards. Additional floors and content will be added to Mushin’s Tower in future updates.

Oh man, so many unskilled players are going to cry.

2 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Mushin’s Tower – Floors 1–7

Ascend each level of Mushin’s Tower—a single player Heroic dungeon—for increasingly greater challenges, and even greater rewards. Additional floors and content will be added to Mushin’s Tower in future updates.

Oh man, so many unskilled players are going to cry.

I hope the skills I'll have by that time can help me, cause it's hard right now soloing dungeons with my KFM...Summoner is just too easy!

"Hongmoon Level 5"

"Hongmoon Levels allow you to continue to gain experience beyond level 45, and unlock additional skill points to increase your character’s strength in combat. This update will unlock five Hongmoon Levels to be gained after completion of a new quests.""

Can someone explain that to me? I don't quite get it... does this mean we can level up to 50? Or does this mean we will just get xp for skill points?

37 minutes ago, ryrich said:

I hope the skills I'll have by that time can help me, cause it's hard right now soloing dungeons with my KFM...Summoner is just too easy!

I sure think a Destroyer could do well. When you Grab someone, and bash them with your Axe, it regenerates health.

2 minutes ago, Catgravy said:

I sure think a Destroyer could do well. When you Grab someone, and bash them with your Axe, it regenerates health.

Yeah and summoner, you can just use F skill when at like 10% HP and then your 100% HP again....lol

But I've heard they're not as good end game (not until level 50 cap at least with their secret techniques) - the cat can't tank as well in Mushin's Tower as it can in early-mid game.

I'll hold out with my KFM and really read all the skills and see if I can come up with some nice combos! 

Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but unless you KNOW how to play your class and play it well, you're gonna get stuck on the level 3-5-6 and 7.
Those will bring your frustration to Dark Souls-levels if you suck at the game or have high ping.

Easiest ones in my opinion and 1, 2 and 4. So enjoy your mental break there.

Also stop commenting about the leveling if you don't bother reading the previous posts.

It's gonna be DIVINE levels. Not 50 Cap. You get 5 more levels (and also skill points) beyond 45, but you won't become level 50.

If it was 50 cap, they'd announce the new zone being released, which requires you to level to 50 to be able to do that end-game content.

You'll be 45 + Divine 5 at the end, and ONLY after you completed the quest chain that allows you to start leveling to this point.

As a sucky player, I welcome my mushin tower overlords. You guys are assuming too much. The best way for me to get hold of reading bosses, coming up with rotations and getting the insides-outs of a class would be exactly something like this. This is perfect, for non-skilled player maybe more than to skilled, veteran one.

Archived