Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

This is awesome; more premium user waiting than non.  They suckered tons of people into premium for shorter waits and so many bought into it that the line for premium keeps growing.  In a few weeks maybe it wont matter when the hype dies down and people move on to other games or their old favorite.  

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I think a game of this scale and polished graphics, and plenty of content to come should have more confidence in charging to play the game period. If everyone had to pay to play the game it would have much less issues like server stability/login-ques and less in-game problems such as bots and complainers (which no one gives a rats ass about, however it does get old and annoying). Get rid of the store and take all those nice outfits and implement them into game content, and make more on subscribers. Solution? Give away free trials to anyone who wants to try the game 1 week later way less complaining BS in chat and server que/stability fix. Who's gonna complain you ask? The people who aren't gonna spend money on your beautiful game anyway... So if they're not gonna support the game in any way, then really why allow them to play the game... Sorry just thinking out loud...

There better be something because ffs Yunwa has 1k+ queue now and 2 more servers just got released.

Had to reroll and relevel 4 times already. 

Could at least open up free transfers.

Sticking with the queues for now because I'm sure something is going to make me reroll again if I go to Onmyung or something.

2 minutes ago, DeadBonez said:

you did get something out of it .. you got to play a free game, stop complaining

Some of us aren't playing for free - but you're right, this should only apply to premium users. I'll update the OP in a moment.

I dont mind the f2p, cash shop model. That said, I dont see why they cant add more channels onto the existing servers* and less servers overall. This eliminates servers being dead after initial rush, while temporary increases server capacity.

Isn't that the reason why they invested so much time to create channels to begin with? >_>

Furthermore, make it so that we can queue with the launcher, 50% of my cpu power is now hogged up because of the game and I can't do anything else.

Just now, Lurkios said:

Some of us aren't playing for free - but you're right, this should only apply to premium users. I'll update the OP in a moment.

read the TOS and list of perks a prem member gets.. you CHOSE to pay.. you get what they stated. nothing more .. they dont owe u nothing just cuz u threw em a couple pennies

On 1/20/2016 at 3:50 AM, Geekjorge said:

that's not a server name dude? are you ok do you need me to speak a bit more basic? 

it's the name beside your character ^^

Broke and butthurt is a terrible combination. I'm sure there's some sort of ointment that can help you with that. Relax kiddo. No need for all that hostility.

1 minute ago, DeadBonez said:

read the TOS and list of perks a prem member gets.. you CHOSE to pay.. you get what they stated. nothing more .. they dont owe u nothing just cuz u threw em a couple pennies

Kid's mad Mom wouldn't be premium. That's cool.

Archived