Loyal Veteran Player Cancelling Subscription

Akineechan

As someone who has been loyally subbed to the game for the past four days,  I regret to inform you all that I am cancelling my subscription to Blade and Soul.

This is due to three primary reasons.

Firstly, the server queues. As a premium member, I have to wait, on average, at least 2 minutes to log into the game during primetime. This is unacceptable. 
I don't care about your efforts to actually enforce stable communities between servers. There should be at least 1000 people in Jadestone seperated across a 100 channels, AT MINIMUM.

Secondly, the complete objectification of women. How dare you attempt to allow players to actually create attractive females in an online roleplaying game. Seriously, how dare you.
The male dominated mmo landscape filled with dudes that qualify as "Ripped" and "Sweet" has existed for over a generation now. The west does not need your Weeaboo sensisbilites mucking 
everything up. 

Finally, and the nail in the coffin, the gross pvp imbalance. You're telling me every other class in the game but MINE can lock me up for eternity? Don't make me laugh. There should be at max three buttons for dps, and one button for this "counterplay" or whatever you kids call it these days.  

In three days, the 5 dollar sub I purchased will have expired, and I will not be renewing, even though I'll probably play the game for the next three months anyways cuz reasons.  I hope all of you can make due with the absence of a veteran power player.

-Signed, an Entitled MMO Player.

2 minutes ago, Offended said:

You sir would have offended me If I were not already offended.

Best answer ever XD!!! This quite ridiculous  this thread is a normal thing females chars looks better than males, is choose of every player make the character how they want. I dont think Ncsoft care much about your suscription they have mine always!! :3

8 minutes ago, Akineechan said:

As someone who has been loyally subbed to the game for the past four days,  I regret to inform you all that I am cancelling my subscription to Blade and Soul.

Firstly, the server queues. As a premium member, I have to wait, on average, at least 2 minutes to log into the game during primetime. This is unacceptable. 
I don't care about your efforts to actually enforce stable communities between servers. There should be at least 1000 people in Jadestone seperated across a 100 channels, AT MINIMUM.

Secondly, the complete objectification of women. How dare you attempt to allow players to actually create attractive females in an online roleplaying game. Seriously, how dare you.
The male dominated mmo landscape filled with dudes that qualify as "Ripped" and "Sweet" has existed for over a generation now. The west does not need your Weeaboo sensisbilites mucking 
everything up. 

Finally, and the nail in the coffin, the gross pvp imbalance. You're telling me every other class in the game but MINE can lock me up for eternity? Don't make me laugh. There should be at max three buttons for dps, and one button for this "counterplay" or whatever you kids call it these days.  

In three days, the 5 dollar sub I purchased will have expired, and I will not be renewing, even though I'll probably play the game for the next three months anyways cuz reasons.  I hope all of you can make due with the absence of a veteran power player.

LOL Nice Trolling.. nice..

23 minutes ago, Akineechan said:

everything up. 

How the h*** you call yourself loyal? hehe

kthxbai

27 minutes ago, Akineechan said:

That is the appropriate course of action. Nice touch btw: 'veteran player'.

I found the MOBA CC/stun-lock joke pretty amusing too. It amounts to RNG with the amount of lag involved (not specific to BS).

Archived