Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, KumagawaMisogi said:

why not ban all Oceanic & sea players ...
then give them a server ( please help the http://www.thepetitionsite.com/958/585/460/show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/ )
i think this will fix the lag 

they creating account then became heart broken .. because of the ping ..  they play like 3 years old .. just smashing keyboard .. ( delay )

I Play from the Sea and I do not act like a 3 year old and I'm sorry in behalf of Sea players if you feel that way but not all of us are idiots

2 minutes ago, ChibiReaper said:

I want compensation. Please. This has been over an hour with no game time and I bought a 30 day premium with it now being wasted and it is the start of the weekend with loading D/cs and crashes and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG launcher start up times. Jesus f'n Christ get your sh-t together NCSOFT.

Oh come on. Compensation for what? For the unexpected? This is a Free to Play game. You chose to pay. It's not mandatory to. Is this your first MMO? Your first time on the internet? Is the event of shit hitting the fan a new concept to you? Some intern didn't just trip over a cable, so how about you get your shit together, and better understand how you spend your money. Self-entitled tool.

1 minute ago, ChibiReaper said:

I want compensation. Please. This has been over an hour with no game time and I bought a 30 day premium with it now being wasted and it is the start of the weekend with loading D/cs and crashes and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG launcher start up times. Jesus f'n Christ get your sh-t together NCSOFT.

Congratulations. One hour of game time is equal to 4 cents of a US Dollar. You shall receive it in the mail promptly.

2 minutes ago, ChibiReaper said:

hahahahaahahahahhaahhaahahhahahhahhahaahah

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I have participated in many, many launches of MMO over many years. The usual glitches and waiting times are normal in the first few weeks. But NCsoft you have absolutely dropped the ball on this one. This is an already established game so all the server BS is on you. You are supposed to be a major name and this is an absolute joke. You should be ashamed.... 

shut up dude, they werent ready for this type of response

• NCSOFT
Just now, dascorp said:

Lock, it is 3am on the west coast....  do you have the graveyard shift?

I'm part of the EU team, so I've been on the breakfast shift.

We've all been working long hours, as you can imagine.

Just now, ChibiReaper said:

OH MY GOD AN HOUR! So here i deal with little people like you constantly at work so lets do the math. you pay $15 for 1 month. so 15*12= 180. 180/365 = .49 per day. Now 24 hows so .02. I will pay you 2 cents to shut your filthy hole.

Another thing to note, the Norse Attack Map also doesn't show any recent attacks directed towards Austin (where the servers are located at), so we can safely rule out DDoS issues. The servers are still running, but all comms (chat, market, logins, etc) are down.

*ahem*

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

(Norse Attack Map link - hope you weren't planning on doing anything for the next 3 hours)

No compensation is necessary.

• SERVICE AND AVAILABILITY
    1. You acknowledge that NCSOFT may in its reasonable discretion provide subsequent versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to any part of the Service.
    2. You acknowledge that Service may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of NCSOFT, that NCSOFT cannot and does not guarantee You will be able to use the Game or any Account whenever You wish to do so, that NCSOFT will interrupt the Service on a regular basis for purposes of maintenance or updates and may do so without providing You with notice before such interruption, and that NCSOFT may provide subsequent versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to the Game that You must accept and/or install before You will be able to use the Game.

Archived