Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ChibiReaper said:

When I can play something else and take my business elsewhere then you bet your ass I can whine. It is all of you who play for free who believe the entire gaming community owes you something, like you're the gift from your supposed god to the world. Hop off your high horse too.

Why are you even bothering explaining yourself to someone who can't even spell "You" and "Your" correctly? o.o

8 minutes ago, ChibiReaper said:

Probably because we spend our hard earned cash on virtual stuff. Maybe because we feel like we should get what we freaking pay for. I find it hilarious that all of you freebies have +3 hour que times. It is less than 20$ for a membership, like really? Is it that hard to come up with 20$. Sit the *cricket* back down.

Game came out what 2 days ago? Who the hell tosses money to a f2p game  they are not even sure if they like?
Sad just sad. It's one thing to support a game u like and have been following its's another to do so then post demands and whine during a hour of downtime once.

SERIOUSLY??? Lol that entitlement  though.

Just now, Mysteriona said:

Game came out what 2 days ago? Who the hell tosses money to a game they are not even sure if they like?
Sad just sad. It's one thing to support a game u like and have been following its's another to do so then post demands and whine during a hour of downtime once.

SERIOUSLY??? Lol that entitlement  though.

Because I played the CB's and Head Start. /ThankYou

2 hours ago, NeoVN said:

anyone can login to server right now?

Seen i log out now i can not login error 204 and 200

My fiance is sitting next to me still playing on our server (hajoon) after I was kicked off about half an hour ago. >.< Oh she is sooo rubbing it in too...

Archived