Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wouldn't doubt if all the freaking bots crashed the server lol

just before I got the boot I was on bamboo beach and saw like three groups of 5 of the same exact character basically inside each other attacking the same crap over and over.

All these bots need to get banned big time, same for any character who posts about selling gold in chat. That crap is annoying.

3 minutes ago, Mysteriona said:

Plot twist it doesn't even cover the stamp that was used to mail him his pennies and he now owes.
R.I.P

Some ppl who spend money on free to play games like that poster really really do come off as entitled brats.

Probably because we spend our hard earned cash on virtual stuff. Maybe because we feel like we should get what we freaking pay for. I find it hilarious that all of you freebies have +3 hour que times. It is less than 20$ for a membership, like really? Is it that hard to come up with 20$. Sit the *cricket* back down.

Man, reading the salty comments here is almost as entertaining as actually playing the game. I'm sure they have a trained team to handle situations like this but unexpected things happen, deal with it for a few hours. Entitled ragers here damn...

6 minutes ago, ChibiReaper said:

Raging because you can't afford to pay to have benefits? It's supporting the Devs for bringing this game finally over to the west and this happens, SOME OF US work hard all week or several weeks and only get a couple of days off to enjoy our free time on the things we spend instead of being lazy bi-tchers who don't pay for jack crap. Yes this is unexpected but with a big company, BIG COMPANY like NCSOFT they should not have a problem like this, EVER.

first of every game has problem where servers can come down dont matter if small/big company second woohooo ur supporting the company so ur automaticly  allowed to whine and complain for game being down. shows how u realy are

14 minutes ago, Cooby said:

as for your words, they dont help one bit, we need results, and we need them now o/

People like you are what make jobs like retail so hard. I honestly can't stand working with entitled snobs who don't understand anything about how the job works. 

1 minute ago, PaperClock said:

Gosh, I don't know what's better, playing Blade and Soul (Which I'm still waiting to do), or watching the community ABSOLUTELY crumble over the fact thay can't play and/or they want compensation.  I'm paying them for their membership.  And you know what?  I don't need compensation because I know that me paying a membership not only helps keep the developers employed (Because money doesn't come out of no where for a free to play game), as well as help cover costs of things for the business.

The ones who are raging and crying, are the ones who have no real life....for if they did they could easily find something else to do with themselves.

So with the servers being down twice the last 2 times, one to server maintenance and now this one, do we get anything in return? Granted im speaking for my self, but i can only play at this time, and that's 2 nights my premium has gone to waste because the servers arent running. 

Just now, LaiHai said:

Man, reading the salty comments here is almost as entertaining as actually playing the game. I'm sure they have a trained team to handle situations like this but unexpected things happen, deal with it for a few hours. Entitled ragers here damn...

Forums are always more entertaining, really brings the sweaty salty ones out to bring us entertainment.

Archived