Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JubiBaby said:

The ones who are raging and crying, are the ones who have no real life....for if they did they could easily find something else to do with themselves.

I mean, I work.  But in order for me to have money, my name can't be on payroll unless I am working (Not salaried.  If I were, that'd be different).

On a side note, the only thing I'm truly saddened about is the fact I spent $125 on a new keyboard and mouse to test out on this game, which, now I can't yet.  Would test it on another MMO, but....  BnS is life now.  loollol

1 minute ago, RaySempai said:

first of every game has problem where servers can come down dont matter if small/big company second woohooo ur supporting the company so ur automaticly  allowed to whine and complain for game being down. shows how u realy are

When I can play something else and take my business elsewhere then you bet your ass I can whine. It is all of you who play for free who believe the entire gaming community owes you something, like you're the gift from your supposed god to the world. Hop off your high horse too.

1 minute ago, Showtime said:

Ya know. If the Admin's are reading this, a page that just says the server status and then an estimated downtime would answer all the one question that everyone keep on asking.

You have learnt NOTHING from these forums.

People would still post here and other threads asking about server status because searching and reading is HARD, yo!

:P

I work in game design, so I know a lot of difficulties can come up with server based games. I remember spending almost 2 days trying to fix a single line of code just to fix servers I made for one of my graduating projects when i was getting my bachelors

shit can get funky realy quick. Data changes even without it being told to.
and it can be damn hard to find them.
This could also be entirely not the case of server issues but instead be the work of malicious practice.

An hour or two isn't going to hurt anyone.

Edit: My text seems to be going off on its own.

1 minute ago, Showtime said:

Ya know. If the Admin's are reading this, a page that just says the server status and then an estimated downtime would answer all the one question that everyone keep on asking.

Yes, however, is the server goes down for circumstances beyond their  control and they don't know why, how can we get an ETA if they don't know what's wrong or how to fix it?

Archived