Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

5 hours ago, Zenpa said:

Hey

I think what's this is all about, first of all when i started playing this game i had nonstop DC proplems just threw me out and back to quene. It was frustraiting i had no time to wait to play, so i bought the Student premium pack " what comes with 7 Days premium membership" And suddenly THE " PROPLEM JUST VANISHED" no dc or anything in 7 days... and now when my Premium membership is over and suddenly it came back? can NCsoft please explain wtf is this? do i have to be premium member order to not have this DC proplem or what? because this sounds way too fishy...  Maybe they are kicking people out of way so premium members can fit in...  but it's my theory. But still! this proplem occurs when having no membership but when you do " 0 dc proplems or anything "  i hope good explanation for ncsoft because i can almost guranteed when i buy membership again the proplem just goes away and come back when im not paying..

not work in my case i can`t enter to the game from 3 days i buy premium pack and still dont work :/

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Zenpa said:

Hey

I think what's this is all about, first of all when i started playing this game i had nonstop DC proplems just threw me out and back to quene. It was frustraiting i had no time to wait to play, so i bought the Student premium pack " what comes with 7 Days premium membership" And suddenly THE " PROPLEM JUST VANISHED" no dc or anything in 7 days... and now when my Premium membership is over and suddenly it came back? can NCsoft please explain wtf is this? do i have to be premium member order to not have this DC proplem or what? because this sounds way too fishy...  Maybe they are kicking people out of way so premium members can fit in...  but it's my theory. But still! this proplem occurs when having no membership but when you do " 0 dc proplems or anything "  i hope good explanation for ncsoft because i can almost guranteed when i buy membership again the proplem just goes away and come back when im not paying..

LOl rreally ?

I got Master founder pack that mean 90 days premium and still get disconnect.

You just want to say that game p2w, if you hate it that much just quit it

So now so far i've done everything the support told me i've goto msconfig disabled all but got down to it only one program in the list they told me to disable cannot be disabled for if i disable it the dns probe reaching connection on the pc stops but still receive wifi connection perfectly the program causing said issue when disabled is comodo internet security helper but i doubt thats whats leading to this issue because not everyone uses comodo 

1 hour ago, Gimly said:

Ok gyus. After a week im logged in and play normal, i think it was the yesterdays patch or my internet provider change something cause i can play normally now. I didn't do anything.

Your IP just got changed from your ISP that all.
I keep repeat it , there some IPs having problem with the gameguard that why we all keep disconnect with some IPs while others we play normally on

1 hour ago, MulanTenchi said:

if its an ip issue then how does one go about fixing it 

This I would like to know. Everything was fine until yesterday's patch.

6 minutes ago, Cristoff said:

And if stupid GameGuard is source of so many issues wth hell are they using it? Disable it till they fix issues then enable not make users (some of Premium) deal with this crap day after day after day.

I'm not a computer expert or anything but I've been suspecting GameGuard was a factor, if not the cause, of this issue. I wish there was a way to disable it...but then the frickin' game won't run without it! Ugh!

1 hour ago, MulanTenchi said:

if its an ip issue then how does one go about fixing it 

Well depend if you are lucky and having dynamic IP that can be  changed by restarting your Router

or you could be unlucky and have a static IP which don't  change mean you stuck with disconnect 

5 hours ago, Valiant said:

Well depend if you are lucky and having dynamic IP that can be  changed by restarting your Router

or you could be unlucky and have a static IP which don't  change mean you stuck with disconnect 

i cri

EDIT: I reset my router and changed my DNS settings to "Obtain DNS server address automatically" and it seems to be working so far!

Have been online for about 40 minutes without disconnect! :D

2ND EDIT: I've been online for 5 hours without one disconnect! It really worked!

13 minutes ago, Cristoff said:

And if stupid GameGuard is source of so many issues wth hell are they using it? Disable it till they fix issues then enable not make users (some of Premium) deal with this crap day after day after day.

Cause it useless Anti-cheat that don't work and still you got tons of bots inside game

okay I've had it if we don't get a response soon im quitting and never returning i give up the support on this game has been very crappy i mean support wise response to help and needing responses on stuff is utterly crazy waiting for a reply thats been waiting on for like what 6 days maybe more come on this is ludicrous take care everyone im done it was a fun game but its not worth it if no one is going to give us response on this issue specially since there are already three threads under same name and topic  giving them alil more time giving them the benefit of the doubt but ill be uninstalling my client soon so hopefully they reply soon I rate the gameplay of this game 100/100

I rate the support on this game -100/100

When Aion was lunched by NCSoft on western markets they knew Game Guard was crap so they got rid of it for that version.  My question is: if they knew it was crap with Aion, why would they release Blade and Soul with that poorly coded piece of crap GameGuard?

i contacted the support by opening a ticket about the issue they respond with this mail

Hello,

We apologize for the recent crash and disconnection issues you experienced after the maintenance. Rest assured we are working hard on a fix for these issues.

In the meantime, you can try the suggested workaround posted in our knowledge base article about the recent crash and disconnection issues while using Razer peripherals:
https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563.

If the work-around above doesn’t work, you can also try uninstalling your Razer software and restarting your PC as a temporary solution. Our team is currently working closely with Razer on a solution for these issues.

In addition, you can also check out to the following forum thread for potential fixes: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/162803-new-patch-supportfix-thread/?page=1.

Unfortunately, outside of the above mentioned work-arounds, there is nothing more we can recommend at this point. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for future updates.

We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Noel
NCSOFT Support Team

and i told them that am not using any razer software or products

but still no respond i guess we only have to wait until they get it fixed 

19 minutes ago, Cristoff said:

When Aion was lunched by NCSoft on western markets they knew Game Guard was crap so they got rid of it for that version.  My question is: if they knew it was crap with Aion, why would they release Blade and Soul with that poorly coded piece of crap GameGuard?

gameguard really does suck thats why companies like nexon even though its a cash grabbing company they are but enough about that they created there own anti cheat program software for there games and its time that ncsoft learns from this and creates there own anti cheat program and to stop relying on a third party anti cheat software program welp going back to riders of icarus until fixed to help with there game while we wait on fix 

Archived