Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

Just now, Wylphen said:

Ah my bad. I can't even remember that post, was it a reply to you?

no your reply was to someone on page one but i just downloaded the game and have the same problem. Anyways it looks like NC's at fault here and I thought Autoassault was bad but at least I could log into it during alpha and beta.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So from what I see from using Pingplotter it really is a problem of how our connection to routed to the NCSoft EU server in Germany and not our files or settings. My connection stops at a Ukrainian server and is unable to progress from there.

I'm not sure if it's a problem that NCSoft can fix or we need to contact our ISP.

Just now, TheSchorch said:

I enter my pin and I get this code idk what's happening and im new soo I needs halp 2000 132 10024

Server maintenance for the next 5 hours, it pays to check their Twitter first instead of posting in the forum.

i get   (2000, 132, 10054)   and im dutch that plays on us servers cus of a us friend.. i keep getting this message as disconnected and it really sucks. i payed for ntokens and iff i cant play on the us servers anymore then that can mean i wasted alot of money please help me with this 

1 minute ago, KuonNiwa said:

i get   (2000, 132, 10054)   and im dutch that plays on us servers cus of a us friend.. i keep getting this message as disconnected and it really sucks. i payed for ntokens and iff i cant play on the us servers anymore then that can mean i wasted alot of money please help me with this 

Server maintenance for the next 5 hours, it pays to check their Twitter first instead of posting in the forum. Especially with the wrong error code -_-

9 hours ago, ShiroNoGame said:

My game got fixed yesterday somehow,  not sure if was the patch or the adjust that i made to my pc 

this is what i did ._.

I Downloaded this program called, ''SG TCP Optimizer''

I opened and i clicked where it says  ''Windows Default''

and... thats all i did, i also did some stuff in my router but when i tried to log-in it doesnt worked and i was dc-ing anyways.

So, after i downloaded that program (SG TCP Optimizer)

and set in ''Windows Default'' my game stopped crashing c: 

and now im happy 

Does it really work? No crashes no nothing?? 

4 hours ago, Biqui said:
3 hours ago, Sacriel said:

You know, it would've been really useful if it said "Servers are currently in maintenance, please try again later." instead of telling us to *cricket* off and quitting the game, leaving us clueless.

From the first hours of the day January 29 started to give me thesame error, when I put my PIN

I don't think they have control over that as they probably need to speak to the devs in Korea to do that, but yes a message would be better. They also post regularly on Twitter and it's pinned at the top of the forum so that should be good enough for now.

My game has completely fixed itself, and it seems it is also changing on others as well. This is strange because, first, I am certain it has nothing to do with the update, as it started to work better before the update, secondly, my laptop has not updated itself in any way either.

51 minutes ago, Miles said:

My game has completely fixed itself, and it seems it is also changing on others as well. This is strange because, first, I am certain it has nothing to do with the update, as it started to work better before the update, secondly, my laptop has not updated itself in any way either.

If you run a traceroute or use Pingplotter you should see the connection issue with the EU server. Will probably have to contact your ISP to solve it.

I've resigned myself to playing on the US one, the ping is not too bad considering the server is in Texas.

hi guys IDK if this will work for anyone else that is getting DCed constantly, I had a odd problem when playing the game, It ran ok, until about every 4PM in game time, till the next morning. I used to DC, then for nothing I can log back in the game, it crashes at 90% on loading bar. When that crashing starts to happen, I did a repair then relogged, im in game atm, so far with no problems. Again IDK if it will work with people who is getting that same loading bar connection error, but it seems to work for me atm.

1 hour ago, Tech0 said:

hi guys IDK if this will work for anyone else that is getting DCed constantly, I had a odd problem when playing the game, It ran ok, until about every 4PM in game time, till the next morning. I used to DC, then for nothing I can log back in the game, it crashes at 90% on loading bar. When that crashing starts to happen, I did a repair then relogged, im in game atm, so far with no problems. Again IDK if it will work with people who is getting that same loading bar connection error, but it seems to work for me atm.

It's appear like the same problem I have, Game work fine without lag most of the day till 6pm UTC , Disconnect and lag appear as the only solution for them on my situation is Restating IP

Archived