Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wylphen said:

Supports final response to me was that I should contact my ISP. They said they can't help me with this after going through all those methods. Hope you all manage to find a way to play eventually!

What a shitty response! 

My brother and I are in the same house... I have yet to be DCd because of this and he cant seem to stay connected. Has nothing to do with the ISP

This is a bit absurd now that no one is getting the help they need. I know there are other issues for the game, but at least with the chat spam it can be worked around with for anyone, the disconnection error, however, cannot be.

EDIT: Seems my issue has also reoccurred, the disconnection. Right after putting money into the game as well, a bit ironic. It would be nice if we had some more updates on our issue, however, as players, we have gone through fixes and solutions, I found other player's information much more useful than supports, not saying that support hasn't done anything, though I do hate "copy and paste" answers that we were given.

So, I kind of found a temporary solution..? For those who have problems getting into dungeons or other maps. Just chill outside the portal you're trying to get into for around 5 minutes to avoid the loading screen. Lemme know if this works o.o 

I hope you all read this... my  "Disconnected from server .(1000)(132,10054)"  error is dcing me almost every few seconds. It probably is a network and region issue because apparently some areas in the US and Europe are not accepted to BnS although I don't know how 2 computers in the same household don't work. I've wandered literally almost every post in forums for a fix and said screw it and gave up. So..... I dled couple vpn programs to see if theyd help to show that I'm in the US and I'm currently in Colorado Springs and apparently BnS hates me enough to constantly crash me. 

This worked for me in a flash

-I downloaded a vpn program called surfeasy and it put my ip address into Phoenix,Arizona

-Run it then run BnS, launcher doesnt freeze or anything.

Cough* I have not dced in 2 hours of gameplay nor any lag/problems in game 

I hope this works for you all <3 I'm not sure how to help EU players... I'm sorry T_T .. 

edit: I do not have Razer btw.

edit2: Possible to be banned due to chinese botters also using VPN. Use at own risk. (Thanks Ghostwheel)

Might work however there is a substantial risk since although NCSoft *says* using a VPN isn't a ToS violation a sizable amount of people are reportedly getting bans. Likely collateral damage from their attempts to ban bots that are using VPNs to evade Chinese IP range blocks.

And getting the account unbanned is a large hassle dealing with NCSoft's nebulous support. Responses that can take several days to get a "response" and that's IF you pass their seemingly arbitrary rules of what qualifies as "suspicious activity" to get your account back. Otherwise they'll just permaban it with no recourse.

Personal call really but I don't recommend it.

17 minutes ago, Ghostwheel said:

Might work however there is a substantial risk since although NCSoft *says* using a VPN isn't a ToS violation a sizable amount of people are reportedly getting bans. Likely collateral damage from their attempts to ban bots that are using VPNs to evade Chinese IP range blocks.

And getting the account unbanned is a large hassle dealing with NCSoft's nebulous support. Responses that can take several days to get a "response" and that's IF you pass their seemingly arbitrary rules of what qualifies as "suspicious activity" to get your account back. Otherwise they'll just permaban it with no recourse.

Personal call really but I don't recommend it.

Agreed should add that on edit, whoops my bad

Had this problem with server disconnect when loading new areas on one of my computers, but not on the second computer.

Not duplicate machines, but roughly same  generation.

Changed Transmit / Receive buffers settings on my network card from default of  64 /64 to 128 / 128

So far no crashes going from areas, instances, windwalk etc.

Worth a try if you have exhausted all other possibilities so far.

Im seriously getting anoyed now so i sended a support ticket yesterday because i lost hope and wanted to see if i could get something usefull out of it except those stupid copy and paste answer this is what happened: 

(my ticket)

Im getting this error almost 80% of the time when i try to change a map or enter a dungeon. i've been looking around on the forum and seen that this is a know problem with the comunity, but have seen no answer from any dev/staff/comunity mangager. I've been reading other support tickets and i've seen that you guys are saying its because of our internet that it doesn't give enough to join while i never had any problems playing any other games with the same internet i've been using for 3 years now. so thats not the problem. i have a low-end pc but i know that isn't the problem aswell because when i am in the game i run with a solid 20-25 fps without lag. I am really asking to not get a copy and paste ticket answer.
These are my computer specs.

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz (2 CPUs), 3.2GHz
Installed memory (RAM) 3.00GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating System
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 System Manufacturer: Dell Inc. 
System Model: Dell DXP051 
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A05
Memory: 3072MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3070MB RAM
Page File: 1887MB used, 6181MB available

(their answer)

Hello there,

To start, I would like to get some basic information about your hardware and drivers so we can see how you are running the game. To do this, we use a Windows command called ""DxDiag."" To run Dxdiag:

1. Type the Windows key + ""R"" and type in ""dxdiag"" (without the quotes) in the Run Window.
  2. When the window for ""Dxdiag"" appears, click the button labeled ""Run 64-bit Dxdiag.""
    Note: If you are running Windows 8, you will not see this button and so you can move to the next step.
  3. Once loaded, click the button ""Save All Information."" You will want to save the file to your Desktop.

like wtf do they even read the tickets they get sended? my whole dxdiag is right there because i knew they would send me this worst support center ever god damm

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

Unfortunately, optimization is still an ongoing process. I am going to pass along this information to the development team so they are aware of the matter but for the time being, you may need to wait until those performance optimizations are released for this issue to be resolved.

Our teams are actively posting in the following thread in regards to optimization as well as changes and updates, so I would highly encourage checking in to the thread every now and then for more information. This is where our departments go to collect the various issues and suggestions for the game.:

Blade and Soul forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/

Also feel free to check on our Twitter account or Facebook page.

https://twitter.com/bladeandsoul
https://www.facebook.com/bladeandsoul
http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul

I want to apologize for any inconvenience and frustration that this issue may have caused but I greatly appreciate your patience as we continue to work through these issues.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

I had this email from them, seem like they listen 

I had this problem for a few days and always dced on loading screens, but tried this and finally got it to work

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41qvoj/psa_disconnected_from_server_fix/

I didn't use Avira but changing the host file to read only seemed safest and worked for me.

So if you guys are still having trouble, try going to:

" c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc " then right-click on host files, properties and change it to "read only" and click ok.

Hope this helps some

On 19.1.2016. at 1:57 PM, Wylphen said:

This same issue happend to me.I was reading the comments on this thread and found yours. I was like ''why not try it'',so i clicked on the link you sent and it actually worked,idk how that same site didn't appear when i made my account. But anyways,thank you.

Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

I am able to log in, create character. I choose a toon and attempt to enter server. I don't even get past loading screen before I DC.

Have done basic trouble-shooting: lowering graphics, port-forwarding, turning off security suite, etc. Nothing works

15 hours ago, Chiera said:

I had this problem for a few days and always dced on loading screens, but tried this and finally got it to work

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41qvoj/psa_disconnected_from_server_fix/

I didn't use Avira but changing the host file to read only seemed safest and worked for me.

So if you guys are still having trouble, try going to:

" c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc " then right-click on host files, properties and change it to "read only" and click ok.

Hope this helps some

Sadly this doesn't help all, we have gone through numerous fixes, at this point even I have lost hope to get a good run through of the game.

Hopefully, what you have shared does help some.

Support completely refuses to provide any kind of actual support on this issue.

"Hello there,

Thank you for getting back to me on this issue. You may want to consider temporarily disabling or uninstalling Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in order to rule this program out as the issue.

Antivirus and firewall software play an important role in your computer security. They help protect your computer from viruses, malware and spyware infections. However, when protecting your computer, they can prevent legitimate programs or games from installing, updating or running. Disabling or temporarily uninstalling your security software can help resolve these conflicts.

Note: Some security programs will continue to partially run even when disabled. They may require full uninstallation or reconfiguration to resolve. ESET maintains a comprehensive list of common antivirus uninstallation tools on their website (http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN146).

If you are not comfortable configuring or uninstalling your security software, please contact your security software's technical support department for assistance. They may also be able to help you configure their product to not interfere with future game installation and patching.

Regards,

Ronaldo
NCSOFT Support Team"

"Hello there,

To start, I would like to get some basic information about your hardware and drivers so we can see how you are running the game. To do this, we use a Windows command called ""DxDiag."" To run Dxdiag:

1. Type the Windows key + ""R"" and type in ""dxdiag"" (without the quotes) in the Run Window.
  2. When the window for ""Dxdiag"" appears, click the button labeled ""Run 64-bit Dxdiag.""
    Note: If you are running Windows 8, you will not see this button and so you can move to the next step.
  3. Once loaded, click the button ""Save All Information."" You will want to save the file to your Desktop.
Once saved, I would also like to review your running processes with a program called Hi-jack this:

1. Download and run HijackThis from the following link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

1. Click the “Do a system scan and save a logfile” button.
  2. Once the scan is complete, a text logfile will appear in Notepad. Save this file to your Desktop.
Once completed, please attach both files to your reply.

Regards,

Elaira
NCSOFT Support Team"

"Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Let's start by preventing programs from automatically starting with Windows, then repairing some Winsock entries. To do this:

1. Press and hold the Windows key and then hit the R key. This should bring up the Run dialog box.
2. Type ""MSCONFIG"" without the quotes, and click ""OK."" This should open the System Configuration Utility.
3. Click on the ""Services"" tab and check the ""Hide All Microsoft Services"" check box near the bottom, then click the ""Disable All"" button. (You MUST click ""Hide all Microsoft Services"")
4. Next go to the ""Startup"" tab and click the ""Disable All"" button.
5. Once these items are all disabled, click the ""OK"" button and you will get a prompt to restart your computer. Please restart your computer.

Once you return to Windows, use the following instructions to clean up Winsock entries:

1. Click the ""Start"" button to bring up the Start Menu.
2. Type in CMD into the ""Search programs and files"" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program ""cmd.exe.""
3. Right-click on ""cmd.exe"" and select ""Run as Administrator.""
4. Type ""netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt"" without the quotes. This will save a file to the root of your C drive called LSP.txt. Please attach that file to this ticket. (We would like this  report even if the issue is resolved)
5. Once complete, type ""netsh winsock reset"" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line.

Once completed, please try relaunching the game by right clicking the Blade and Soul shortcut on your desktop and selecting "Run as administrator".

Should this not resolve the issue for you, could you please provide us with an updated Hijack This report so that we have the most up to date information regarding your system since these changes were made?

Regards,

Jon
NCSOFT Support Team"

"Hello there,

Please do send us the files requested to know what steps we would need to take.

Once saved, I would also like to review your running processes with a program called Hi-jack this:

1. Download and run HijackThis from the following link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

1. Click the “Do a system scan and save a logfile” button.
  2. Once the scan is complete, a text logfile will appear in Notepad. Save this file to your Desktop.
Once completed, please attach both files to your reply.

Regards,

Pat
NCSOFT Support Team"

"Hello,

We apologize for the recent crash and disconnection issues you experienced after the maintenance. Rest assured we are working hard on a fix for these issues.

In the meantime, you can try the suggested workaround posted in our knowledge base article about the recent crash and disconnection issues if you are using Razer peripherals:

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563

If the work-around above doesn’t work, you can also try uninstalling your Razer software and restarting your PC as a temporary solution. Our team is currently working closely with Razer on a solution for these issues.

In addition, you can also check out to the following forum thread for potential fixes: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/162803-new-patch-supportfix-thread/?page=1

Unfortunately, outside of the above mentioned work-arounds, there is nothing more we can recommend at this point. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for future updates.

We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Elaira
NCSOFT Support Team"

NCSOFT support team, you are *cricket*ing BAD at your jobs.

Archived