Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19-1-2016 at 9:38 PM, Zenpa said:

Hey, i have this kinda proplem, Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054) only that it's occurs during the gameplay... when i play it randomly DC me out after 15  - 30 min  and giving that error anyidea what causes it? because my gf don't have this proplem at all, and we share the same internet. 

I have the exact same problem

I'm algo experiencing crashes (same error code), but the most annoying thing is that the game freezes a lot (stable FPS but then freezes for 5-10 secs randomly), I was afraid that it was a hardware problem but I would say it's on client side.

Loading screens take a lot more time now also.

to all of u get this error, no need to complain or struggle it, just quit play this game. im also have this error. im report it and explain the main problem to their stupid support but no response just get the autoreply. so dont wasting ur time to play this game anymore. before the repair bug fix, in game really never have problem, after they fix the repair that in game problem appears dc lag on open world only

Well that's pretty negative! What I discovered, is that some sort of imbalance gets into the files after every update.

A solution which works here:

1. Let the update download, do not  start the game.

2. Close the launcher

3. Open the launcher and do a file check (bottom left). After that it should all be hunky dory

Worth a try

the servers themselves are crap. its not just you. entire regions freeze and people freak out. my entire party dc from pvp once ever few rounds. everyone gets kicked during dungeons. I would only be concerned if when you return after being kicked everyone else hasn't also been kicked with you. happens daily. at this point a long-running joke concerning this company is that this*below* is their server. As far as some of the comments blasting support though I have worked with them to fix issues in the past. the employees I communicated with were on point and extremely knowledgeable. I wish all gaming support staff were as good as the BnS staff that assisted me.

The thought of their hardware setup though is frightening.

anet%20server_zpshfbkvcku.jpg

how the *cricket* do i fix this shit, it has taken me over 9 hours to download it and i have spent about 5 hours searching for solutions...... non have worked please reply to this comment and tell me the solution if you guys have it.........

4 hours ago, CrackSalad said:

how the *cricket* do i fix this shit, it has taken me over 9 hours to download it and i have spent about 5 hours searching for solutions...... non have worked please reply to this comment and tell me the solution if you guys have it.........

Restart your router till you get some good IP to play the game, So restart trythe game if there still disconnect restart your IP again

Hah, I just stopped in to see if there was any new fix for this.  I've been having this issue since the beginning and it's REALLY getting to me.  The other day I tilted so hard I pulled a muscle.  It ONLY happens during loading screens.  Standing in front of portals works, but it does nothing for things like cross server.

Deleting the loading.pkg file and 2 other files (I forget which ones) was working perfectly but relied on the start_client batch file to work properly, and the Silverfrost update killed the start_client batch file.

Now I'm back to barely being able to do anything and I hate it.

Stuff I've tried:

• Uninstalling/reinstalling/redownloading BNS
  • Turning all settings to Potato Mode
  • File repair
  • Disabling security programs
  • Running as admin
  • alt+enter fullscreen mode
  • Fresh Windows install
  • Replacing my HDD with an SSD
  • Trying the game on my business internet line (different ISP than my home line)

And deleting the loading.pkg file, which worked until the update disabled it.

It took me 5 tries to get to Jiwan Peak for the story quest.  Come on.

On 25.03.2016 at 9:08 AM, Hiromacu said:

Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Same problem here! It's really annoying! X_X

Same here, started Sunday and I get d/c every 15-30 min. I do have dinamyc IP. I will try the restart router thingy someone suggested when I get home. If I see any improvement I'll post.

Try with this.

4 hours ago, xSirk said:

I've been experiencing this issue for months till I get to the solution yesterday. I installed DNS Jumper v2.0 and I haven't had any problem since then.

9fb3d2f423.png

Choose the Google DNS and click on "Apply DNS"

To revert it, click on the Star button and select "Restore DNS"

Credits to Jaret

10 hours ago, Udunnome said:

Same here, started Sunday and I get d/c every 15-30 min. I do have dinamyc IP. I will try the restart router thingy someone suggested when I get home. If I see any improvement I'll post.

I've restarted my router, no disconnect so far in about 2h.

Are we ever gonna get some acknowledgement from Ncsoft about this issue? I'm literally at my wits end at this point. And with GG back in place, it takes even longer to launch the *cricket*ing game. I've been very patient about this, but they have yet to acknowledge this as even an issue, so I have very little faith they even know it's a problem. 

It started for me with the Silverfrost Update, before that I had no issues.

Please tell the development team that the recent patches are honestly wrotten like pigs, having SO MANY disconnections per day while it has been fine for almost a year until recent patches it's just not playable nor any customer would want such a mediocre service, so please do something or i will just abandon this game despite all its greatness

Archived