Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

Sorry I've not commented on this thread for a while. I was never able to get connected to the EU server, but luckily US works for me, no idea why. I suggest using Pingplotter to see if it's a network issue. I made a list of all the things I tried on the first page of the thread.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come back just to check up on this and ashamed to see ncsoft has yet to reply to this and every made a slight amount to fix it welp imma laugh when they lose playerbase over this and everyone gives up then guess what you will lose money then ncsoft will shut down blade and soul then someone else who is better at there jobs can buy it from ncsoft and do better than what ncsoft is doing

I think I posted in this thread previous (or it might have been a similar thread) about my gf having issues when crossing between zones. It would hang and crash.

Well since then she's got a new computer with Intel processor and Nvidia GPU and now the zones load instantly.

What is the percentage of people having problems using AMD or Intel? or maybe it could be the GPU.. Nvidia vs AMD ?

She's now on the same computer setup as me and is amazed at how fast it loads.

There is a lot of suggestions on this thread that are misleading, even though I'm sure they are being suggested for honorable reasons i.e. reseting your net connection or altering router settings. If you don't have any problems with other games then its not that.

The problems seem to be a technical fault between the game server and some peoples computer setup's. Only really NCSoft or the game designers will be able to see the issue for sure. Lets hope this do, as this is an amazing game. It's because its a good game that it makes it so frustrating when they haven't ironed out the issues already.

I hope they do soon.

I didn't get this error until the last patch. Before that it was fine.

I tried doing the router reset and then Run and typed in the ipconfig /flushdns and was able to play for about an hour before the problem returned.

Sad...

On 2/12/2016 at 8:17 PM, Karnivore said:

I couldn't find a single problem. I really believe this is on their side and they're to ashamed to fix it at this point in time

You know what, I absolutely agree with you, I've tried everything and nothing is wrong with my computer or internet, it is definitely their side of  the problem. It's really frustrating having to error out the game every 10 minutes -_-.

• 2 weeks later...

i get this problem 2 days ago, and i fix it now

i got exactly same problem like you, the game run fine at character selection, and then get error when try to load game

error 1000 mean you have unstable connection to server, that mean... you just need to stablize that

open your cmd, and ping to google... "ping www.google.com -t" and let it run when you play the game

its work for me, try it :3

I found what I think is the problem for me, its that thing called "Awesomium" that runs hand in hand with BnS, it renders market and character pages and stuff.  I blocked it in my firewall rules and that stops it from showing up in task manager for about 1-3 hours, and I don't crash, but as soon as I do crash, oh look theres awesomium in my task manager again :D

On 23/2/2016 at 7:33 PM, Fiana said:

i get this problem 2 days ago, and i fix it now

i got exactly same problem like you, the game run fine at character selection, and then get error when try to load game

error 1000 mean you have unstable connection to server, that mean... you just need to stablize that

open your cmd, and ping to google... "ping www.google.com -t" and let it run when you play the game

its work for me, try it :3

i've been try this and not work for me.

Got dc again, this time in a dungeon at Sapphire Basin. I was with another player and doing the boss battle when boom, dc. -_- It's not my fault either cause I can play other games fine, but I get this every day to every other day usually in new locations or loading screens. 

I've been becomming some errors, 1000, 200 and maybe 300, not sure but know it was 1000 and few more...

1. it's only happening with WTFast in use

2. happens when I go cross server dungeon when we're about to enter the flying island as we got matched successfully in lobby, and it DOES NOT happen always

3. it's not my connection, I am monitoring it, also it doesn't ask for email confirmation and doesn't say duplicate login after I try to enter game as it usually happens when u try to login after ur connection broke, so it's the server "kicking" u out

so I have to stop use WTFast or what... I have ping of 45.. down to 35-40 with WTFast

That's what you get when you support a game and buy a 100€ Founder Pack. Support doesn't give a shit as long as only 1% of the playerbase has this problem and the other players keep putting their money into ncsofts asses

i havent even been able to log in for more than 5 seconds whole day -.-

error (1000)(132,10054)

or 10060 i think, it's irrelevant anyway, iirc that number is just a port noumber of the failed connection, and changes based on variosu things.

at any rate, just dont do the same mistake i did and try to reinstall the game to fix this, you cant donwload the game since their servers just suck too much for that.

NCsoft Support only answers with useless Copy&Paste answers, although its 100% their problem. I have this issue on my PC, Notebook and even when i let my friend login with my Account he's getting the very same error, although everything works fine on his Account. 

Hey guys, so after doing countless things we atleast found a temporary solution for this issue for us. We connected a smartphone via usb-tethering(with the usb cabel) so that the pc gets the internet via wlan from the phone and tada no more disconnects. Sure its not a perma solution but maybe nc soft will do something in the future about it. Hope this will help some of you!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having this problem since Silverfrost update, i got dc or game just close when go to character selection screen, some teleports/loading map screen specially when have game in blackground checking some website at browser.

Archived