Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting tired of this bug it seems the dev team don't really care about fixing it anytime soon the spammers are more important i'm getting disconnected every cotton pickin minute a loading screen pops up  1000/132/10054  50 out of 80% chance that a loading screen will give disconnected from server 1000/132/10054 if you can't find the bug can you at-less stop it from closing the game upon disconnection also this same thing was reported in closed beta the original poster and i went through that entire post and no one from the development team replied on the issue yPm0UsI.png

Until this issue is fixed im thinking about quitting blade and soul the game is unplayable im getting tired of getting this and then having to reload the client waiting for it to load up then put in pin then have to click agree on the terms every time i boot it up 

Could we get an answer from NCSoft? Been getting disconnects all the time the past week while that never happened before during headstart and first week of launch. I didn't change my hardware nor software, nor internet connection. Obviously the problem can't be on my end. Now I can't even login, either crash or insta D/C. And no, I don't use any Razer crap.

Iam Done with this game. Its been what 6 days ~ ? I can't login i changed my internet provider how its even possible to get DCs with 500Mb/s Commercial Connection.

I tried so many things already that internet run out of ideas what i should do. For 6 days no answer , no any real solution just BS copied "FIX" from support. So Me , my 4 friends and from what i can see in forums bunch of people from all over the world can't play this game. I'am officialy DONE. 

12 minutes ago, HLEVN said:

Iam Done with this game. Its been what 6 days ~ ? I can't login i changed my internet provider how its even possible to get DCs with 500Mb/s Commercial Connection.

I tried so many things already that internet run out of ideas what i should do. For 6 days no answer , no any real solution just BS copied "FIX" from support. So Me , my 4 friends and from what i can see in forums bunch of people from all over the world can't play this game. I'am officialy DONE. 

i've made a support ticket asking for some replies as to if they are looking into this issue or not since no one else seems to be doing it ill give my response to you guys as soon as i hear back which will probably be in a day or two days from now depending on how quick support is 

I've gone back and forth with support for a week and a half. 7 times they replied to me, each time a different person, each time equally useless. I've tried everything they gave me in the hopes that it might work if I tried it a second time. As expected, it never did, and they still refused to acknowledge my tracerts showing their servers being the source of packet loss. Finally, one of them asked me to use a program that measures ping, latency, and the traceroute of the signal. I ran it, and sure enough the signal flows perfectly up until a location labeled "ncsoft-ic-307708...". If that aint NCSoft, what in god's name could be? So I send it over with my evidence finally about to be noticed, and then get this in reply:

xgxN50I.png

New guy, and he outright failed to look at it. "loss of data is happening prior to reaching our game servers" my ass. I have pages of tracerts from many people showing the same thing where the signal stops at their *cricket*ing servers. To top it off, he lectures me like I'm *cricket*ing 12 and don't know what packet loss is. I wrote a *cricket* essay before about why their servers were the source of the issue using all sorts of technicalities.

Seriously, I'm watching NCSoft pretend we and this problem don't exist. They KNOW they have problems on their side, yet they continue to ignore them and pretend they aren't there while telling us that we are to blame for connection problems. It's so *cricket*ing bad that it hurts to think about, especially since I know I can do nothing about it. I guess decent companies are a thing of the past and you shouldn't expect them to do anything anymore.

3 hours ago, HLEVN said:

Day 7. My playtime : 0 mins.

Dat poor team can't fix this problems although they had beta befor it's rly stupied they can't fix and say it's razer problem *cricket* offffff I don't have .     Razer on my computer don't even find it in the whole pc and still the problem of razer ?!!!!!!!? Dat poor team is so bad rly I think I will give up from this game and all friends too.           Playing over 5 mmorog games without problem and still the.   Problem from razer *cricket* off 

Hey

I think what's this is all about, first of all when i started playing this game i had nonstop DC proplems just threw me out and back to quene. It was frustraiting i had no time to wait to play, so i bought the Student premium pack " what comes with 7 Days premium membership" And suddenly THE " PROPLEM JUST VANISHED" no dc or anything in 7 days... and now when my Premium membership is over and suddenly it came back? can NCsoft please explain wtf is this? do i have to be premium member order to not have this DC proplem or what? because this sounds way too fishy...  Maybe they are kicking people out of way so premium members can fit in...  but it's my theory. But still! this proplem occurs when having no membership but when you do " 0 dc proplems or anything "  i hope good explanation for ncsoft because i can almost guranteed when i buy membership again the proplem just goes away and come back when im not paying..

13 hours ago, Miles said:

Hm, not quite sure if I understand what you're saying @Wylphen, you see, I play on the NA server. I was simply stating that my disconnection error is officially gone, I shall say. The reason? Not quite sure.

Sorry I thought you were trying to play on the EU one ><' Well what I said applies to the EU people anyway.

I'm in London and my route to the EU server is blocked. I'm on Poharan US server anyway (I think that's how you spell it). Also zero problems playing so far, not one crash or dc.

I have 24 conversations with support now, with a different person everytime and almost everytime they are not reading the previous replies so I've given up playing on the EU server now.

Archived