Show off your characters!!

Huan

37 minutes ago, Sibenice said:

sSp31gL.png

My summoner.

31 minutes ago, AkabaneKun said:

J

4dsMHTp.jpgTPbkdGD.jpg

I don't typically like the really cutesy characters but these two Lyns look really neat. However i am a firm believer in eye patches for Lyns rather then glasses. You know just to help balance that overwhelming cuteness factor.

I would post one of my Lyn summoner (who doesn't look cute at all) but i don't have any screens of her at the moment and no slots left to make a character. Soon hopefully.

(Side note: Getting this multi quote to just show the pictures i wanted was way harder then it should have been.)

52 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Ah yes that IS a good looking character yes really good :) is a yun right?. NOW if you made a good looking character like that THEN WHY the hell you support the other players that made those shit ones? like that black yun with"icy" looks?

Because a bug eyed Loli furry or a Lanky big eyed white girl with a thigh gap is SO attractive xD Considering you think the majority of characters in this forum are "ugly" and yours are so beautiful shows just how terrible your taste is. Dont get me wrong tho I like the lyn, Just yours is terrible. Telling others to spend more time on their characters when you clearly put so little into yours lol. 

Edited by Hidaru

1 hour ago, Deadlybeautys said:
14 minutes ago, Nullifisation said:

Got this costume recently X3

p5qfepB.jpg?1

W6vxXLQ.jpg?1

Do you think it suits her? My friend said it looks too plain >~>

Ok tastes, still when you see something ugly, you bet your ass none would say that thing is looking good in any way, just give me your honest opinion about his gon female just now lel facepalm.

i have this suit and i only can say i love it XD

mhDT0j1.jpg

Screenshot_160122_003.jpgMy summoner and her faithful servant Bob.Screenshot_160121_005.jpgMy human female preset. Not sure what class i want to use for that one yet. Pictured is an assassin though.Screenshot_160121_003.jpgMy Current main. Kyo Mos.

As you can see, i like red heads in video games lol.

Edited by lokiie1984

3 minutes ago, lokiie1984 said:

Screenshot_160122_003.jpgMy summoner and her faithful servant Bob.Screenshot_160121_005.jpgMy human female preset. Not sure what class i want to use for that one yet. Pictured is an assassin though.Screenshot_160121_003.jpgMy Current main. Kyo Mos.

As you can see, i like red heads in video games lol.

Loving the scars O: 

1 minute ago, Hidaru said:

Loving the scars O: 

The way this game does the scars is great. Its not just a texture tossed over the skin. It actually alters the skin and makeup around the scar. I only wish the Lyn's was a little bigger, it's kinda hard to see with the patch on.

47 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

And who the hell are you? with your shit 3 posts? dude post something decent retard then talk you monkey. And as i said this gon was made long ago and if you say my lyn looks bad then you are crap looser damn it.

SO you seem to like flat chested women, with NO BODY PROPORTIONS and looking like Somalia daughters? WOW much brain there retard lets see you make something better piece of craip.

And WHERE the *cricket* you saw FAT women here at me? lol such a kid.

LOL, you have 37 posts all full of rubbish, so that's not saying much.  I HAVE posted a character in one of my "3" posts, and her face doesn't look like #$%^

Edited by TaliseLestir