Show off your characters!!

Huan

1 minute ago, Deadlybeautys said:

judging from all the shit you posted on this forum so far ( just checked your topics lel) i think you should google good looking characters from  blade and soul and after you found like 10, then come and visit this thread and compare lol.

Riiight. Because now I'm the problem...

Now back to the characters, folks, I'm done talking to Princess. :P

6 minutes ago, Erratic said:

I disagree. I loved all the characters, especially the last one. They're very unique and not cookie cutter.

Clean your monitor. They are good looking.

thanks !

2 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

judging from all the shit you posted on this forum so far ( just checked your topics lel) i think you should google good looking characters from  blade and soul and after you found like 10, then come and visit this thread and compare lol.

looking at you character i see we both have a completely different definition of "good looking" :) but my chars are not ugly by all means <3

36 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Now if you call that UGLY black Yun beautiful, then i am the MOST blind and shit stupid person int eh entire universe *cricket* it LOL, *cricket*ING GOOGLE beautiful characters in Blade and Soul and find other sites also with presets and SEE for yourself what beautiful character means LOL, even *cricket*ing watch  rendermax from  youtube lol and see his Gon female and other LOL

HERE 

watch here a normal good looking Gon female for example

Nice giraffe neck and child face + mature body.... yeah, pretty bad Gon imo.

1 minute ago, Neclord said:

Nice giraffe neck and child face + mature body.... yeah, pretty bad Gon imo.

thats why i said "normal" mate and not GREAT looking gon, if you want i can upload my Gon female mate, and just quit this queue BS lel ok?

Edited by Deadlybeautys

1 hour ago, Deadlybeautys said:

yep check others characters or check my lyn on page 22, also i can show you my gon female one and also a jin althought i think i deleted the jin one but i can make it back quite easy, but the Gon female is beautiful.

look here   

Sorry, but I don't think you can go around calling other people's characters ugly, when your character isn't looking very good either??? Like, chill. Just let people enjoy this thread without being rude.

21 minutes ago, RadixBase said:

aoia, What would the chances be of getting screens of the face settings for this character?

not willing to share this one sorry :) i can post more ss of her though for you to try ;p

0B20uiH0m3i6iWXBraXQxNE81YUU

Edited by aoia

GaZpmYd.jpg
The best i could to look similar to Schala from Chrono Trigger

lsgwnAi.jpg
Always had this charc with the same name, was kinda happy to get the name.
Also have other profiles from other servers which i will end up using in the future, nice queueing guys.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by AkabaneKun

6 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Then how are yours man? are they better than the characters of those 3 *cricket*s that support you? lel

When did this turn into a contest???? I don't want to be mean or anything, but the Gon you just posted basically proved that your characters are not "above average". How can a character look "above average" anyway? There is no talent in creating characters, you simply make them how you like them. I think the characters on this thread are pretty, you're just simply rude. 

Are you done insulting other people yet?

Just now, Deadlybeautys said:

So duuuuuude is that a good looking Gon you you??!?!?!?!?! really? LOL hahahahahahahaha, ad also taking the picture/screenshot in low settings? double LOL pfff pathetic and you try to argue with me lel, i am done.

I'd be more inclined to take your opinion seriously if your characters looked anywhere NEAR decent.  

3 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

So duuuuuude is that a good looking Gon you you??!?!?!?!?! really? LOL hahahahahahahaha, ad also taking the picture/screenshot in low settings? double LOL pfff pathetic and you try to argue with me lel, i am done.

People have different tastes , what  look beautiful to you can look ugly for others , deal with it

8 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Then tell me where are your *cricket*ing MODEL looking characters LOL, are you living in Somalia or something? lol, i bet you never saw many good looking women in real life pff

I dont like women who look like they havent had a good meal in 2 weeks sorry.  Also its a Yun FM not Gon.  

13 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Ok tastes, still when you see something ugly, you bet your ass none would say that thing is looking good in any way, just give me your honest opinion about his gon female just now lel facepalm.

I think it's look ok

your gon though , i don't like it , big eyes , disproportional body ...

Edited by okitaluc