Show off your characters!!

Huan

6 hours ago, Kosher said:

I honestly think you have the prettiest char i've ever seen. Awesome, I wish Id have those presets (last one/first post).
Nice job, very, very nice.

i'll give you the preset if you made one that looks close enough xD i posted pics from almost all angles

4 hours ago, RadixBase said:

I'm not looking to steal it exactly, the eye shape and face shape I wanted as starting points. I got as close as I could, and then went away from it a bit but this is were I ended up... Eventually I'll get into playing this game but haven't made it too far past the character generator ;)
lQcNEee.jpg

great job :D i'll pm you the link to preset<3

3 hours ago, Limeball said:

Good job! Your character looks amazing.

I like it! Even in low settings she looks really cool. No pun intended.

Thats the thing xD my settings werent on low, that texture in creator is just really bad. 

3164fd408c.png

Kͫ̒̀͛͊̊ ̟̝͙͍̌̓͗̿̂͌̋ͅA ̢̞̟͓̥̗̰̠̈̃̈́ͧ̿͒W͇̓ͤ͒̿̂̇͜ ̠̦̻̰̟̂͗A̶̝͉̥̗̱͐̐ͫͨͅ ̼̯̤̲̙̺͇͡Ỉ̟͕̮̥̖̓ ̤̹I̭͓̞̱̙̟͒͒͂ͬ̎̂̈̕ ̴̙̘̳ͭ ͎͎̯͋̋ͣ̓ͥ̀ ̰͍̿̀̃͞ ͚ͣ͐ͧ͂͋ͮ͝L̻͂̈́͆ ̠͒̔̍͌ͅY̤̎̈́̇ͧ́ ̦̫̻͕̟ͧN̝͈̯̆ͥ̇͛̇́̄ ̛̥̭̠̎̍̄̇̚-̳͉͙ͤ̐̾ͮ͌͞ ̛̇̿͌C͇̓̄̏ ͑̄͗ͬ͌̃ͩ҉̗̹̤H͈͉̦͚̠̱̹̒ͮͪ ̥̰͂͂ͣͨ͡ͅA͙͉͈̦ ̮͑͆̆N̫͔͍̘̠̽̒̽ͩ̂

4 minutes ago, Orphieus said:

3164fd408c.png

Kͫ̒̀͛͊̊ ̟̝͙͍̌̓͗̿̂͌̋ͅA ̢̞̟͓̥̗̰̠̈̃̈́ͧ̿͒W͇̓ͤ͒̿̂̇͜ ̠̦̻̰̟̂͗A̶̝͉̥̗̱͐̐ͫͨͅ ̼̯̤̲̙̺͇͡Ỉ̟͕̮̥̖̓ ̤̹I̭͓̞̱̙̟͒͒͂ͬ̎̂̈̕ ̴̙̘̳ͭ ͎͎̯͋̋ͣ̓ͥ̀ ̰͍̿̀̃͞ ͚ͣ͐ͧ͂͋ͮ͝L̻͂̈́͆ ̠͒̔̍͌ͅY̤̎̈́̇ͧ́ ̦̫̻͕̟ͧN̝͈̯̆ͥ̇͛̇́̄ ̛̥̭̠̎̍̄̇̚-̳͉͙ͤ̐̾ͮ͌͞ ̛̇̿͌C͇̓̄̏ ͑̄͗ͬ͌̃ͩ҉̗̹̤H͈͉̦͚̠̱̹̒ͮͪ ̥̰͂͂ͣͨ͡ͅA͙͉͈̦ ̮͑͆̆N̫͔͍̘̠̽̒̽ͩ̂

I don't want to meet that Lyn in a dark alley.... T_T

On 1/15/2016 at 1:22 PM, JennyRex said:

Yaaay it’s here!

ixwTkWv.jpg

Enjoying seeing people’s names just as much as the characters actually <3

Are those 7 level1 summoners and 1 level5 summoner!?!

Edited by HaroWorld