Forums

Show off your characters!!

Huan

10 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Ok tastes, still when you see something ugly, you bet your ass none would say that thing is looking good in any way, just give me your honest opinion about his gon female just now lel facepalm.

do us all a favor and stop posting negative replies...

if you see one you like express it but if you see a one you don't like just don't bother ...

24 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Ok tastes, still when you see something ugly, you bet your ass none would say that thing is looking good in any way, just give me your honest opinion about his gon female just now lel facepalm.

Eh, well your characters are "ugly", but you still insist that they look good.

2 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

REALITY CHECK MAN, this game is made more for anime style characters NOT realism like you would do in Black Desert lol

LoL Now we have a secret rule to make a character , it have to look like anime because reasons , the character creator is there you make whatever you want with it's possibilities 

I have been browsing this thread, and have seen some great characters here. (:

I posted my main Lyn earlier, but I forgot to show my other Lyn. She looks very similar to my first Lyn, since I couldn't decide between the two creations I made to be my main Lyn, so I just created another Lyn using my other option. (Omg, it was hard to choose which look I wanted.)

Here is my second Lyn, Mnemozynne. :D

V23VGoC.jpg4Cjp6Av.png

Oh, and here is my main Lyn, again.  (My boyfriend called her Jolteon. lol.)

aPi49rY.jpg

f1xhAmo.png

Not mine but I had to show it. This is TRUE beauty! It was love at first site for all who gazed upon she who is named: "hideurkidshideurwife"

Screenshot_151016_003_zpsd86usbrp.jpg

Sadly she seems to have snagged herself a hubby. D: "He just died in her arms that night" from being overwhelmed with the happiness of winning her love.

5 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

REALITY CHECK MAN, this game is made more for anime style characters NOT realism like you would do in Black Desert lol

Actually the character creator is robust enough that you can do pretty much what ever you want. You can make western or eastern styled characters with ease. Obviously you cant change the graphics engine so they will always have the cartoon styled graphics but that doesn't mean much. So no the game wasn't designed just for anime characters.

It really just comes down  to what you like. And so far the only ugly characters i have seen in this thread or the older picture thread was ones made to look ugly intentionally.

Just now, okitaluc said:

LoL Now we have a secret rule to make a character , it have to look like anime because reasons , the character creator is there you make whatever you want with it's possibilities 

yes dude, but you really don't view things out of the box, where you *cricket*ing saw, that this game was made based on REALIST body proportions anyway *cricket* it learn something about this game pff.

5 minutes ago, Ebrietaz said:

I have been browsing this thread, and have seen some great characters here. (:

I posted my main Lyn earlier, but I forgot to show my other Lyn. She looks very similar to my first Lyn, since I couldn't decide between the two creations I made to be my main Lyn, so I just created another Lyn using my other option. (Omg, it was hard to choose which look I wanted.)

Here is my second Lyn, Mnemozynne. :D

V23VGoC.jpg4Cjp6Av.png

Oh, and here is my main Lyn, again.  (My boyfriend called her Jolteon. lol.)

aPi49rY.jpg

f1xhAmo.png

I like Mnem. She is nice in a interesting sort of weird way that works well for her. :3 Jolteon fits Ebrietaz. lol

2 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

yes dude, but you really don't view things out of the box, where you *cricket*ing saw, that this game was made based on REALIST body proportions anyway *cricket* it learn something about this game pff.

So i have to do an ugly and disproportional character like yours  because the game artistic choice? I don't think so , for me it's a poor excuse , but well you can find your character beautiful because we have different tastes it's ok i don't have a problem with this

1 minute ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Like if i made her a bit more fat there you would like it ok pff, and this was made in RU long ago so don't blame me for being a starter there, AND still you haven't shown any characters of yours facepalm.

Pg 13 , and if want more i can post more pics

2 minutes ago, .x. said:

I like Mnem. She is nice in a interesting sort of weird way that works well for her. :3 Jolteon fits Ebrietaz. lol

Thank you. ^ o ^

I wanted to make them look more animal like, and a bit demonic in a way. (the eyes.)

I sent a lot of time on the appearance and I am really happy with the results.

for Ebrietaz, I wasnt event thinking about Jolteon. I was like "omg stap" when he mentioned it after I created the character.

(don't get me wrong, I love pokemon. I just wasn't aiming for any "pokemon looks."

1 minute ago, Ebrietaz said:

Thank you. ^ o ^

I wanted to make them look more animal like, and a bit demonic in a way. (the eyes.)

I sent a lot of time on the appearance and I am really happy with the results.

for Ebrietaz, I wasnt event thinking about Jolteon. I was like "omg stap" when he mentioned it after I created the character.

(don't get me wrong, I love pokemon. I just wasn't aiming for any "pokemon looks."

You're welcome.

I understand about all the time spent in character creator. I swear its a stand alone game I spent so much time in there. xD And then they had the nerve to release new hairstyles and hair colors. lol

Yeah it wasn't until you mentioned the name jolteon that I really saw the connection so I get that it was pure coincidences. xD

1 minute ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Ah yes that IS a good looking character yes really good :) is a yun right?. NOW if you made a good looking character like that THEN WHY the hell you support the other players that made those shit ones? like that black yun with"icy" looks?

Because we all have different tastes? And i like to see creativity used in different ways

12 minutes ago, Deadlybeautys said:

Like if i made her a bit more fat there you would like it ok pff, and this was made in RU long ago so don't blame me for being a starter there, AND still you haven't shown any characters of yours facepalm.

She's not just disproportionate in the waist, though.

Her head/face is what bothers me the most. It's too small for the rest of her body, the nose and jaw line are far too small to balance out the wide cheeks and large eyes. Makes it look like someone shoved a couple tennis balls in her cheeks. And the sizing of the head vs the body reminds me a lot of this; 

hqdefault.jpg

Your character isn't awful as compared to some I've seen but you straight up called someone else's ugly so I had to point out what was really bothering me. Especially since their characters were not anywhere near the realm of ugly. You want to see ugly go back and find the one in the pink dress, old face and horse thighs that was clearly a joke character from earlier. Aoia's characters look fine, the last one they listed being especially cute.

5 minutes ago, PrincessT said:

Wish I could show my main, but the insert is not letting me =(. Everyone character look so cool =)

When i first tried it was not working at all. I had to refresh to get the insert function to work properly.

Edited by Sibenice

2 minutes ago, Sibenice said:

She's not just disproportionate in the waist, though.

Her head/face is what bothers me the most. It's too small for the rest of her body, the nose and chin are far too small to balance out the wide cheeks and large eyes. Makes it look like someone shoved a couple tennis balls in her cheeks. And the sizing of the head vs the body reminds me a lot of this; 

hqdefault.jpg

Your character isn't awful as compared to some I've seen but you straight up called someone else's ugly so I had to point out what was really bothering me. Especially since their characters were not anywhere near the realm of ugly. You want to see ugly go back and find the one in the pink dress, old face and horse thighs that was clearly a joke character from earlier. Aoia's characters look fine, the last one they listed being especially cute.

When i first tried it was not working at all. I had to refresh to get the insert function to work properly.

okokok as i said that one was made long ago back in RU server, just go to page 22 and tell me what you think about my Lyn then.