Cosmetic Item Requests

Green Storm

I would really love:
- Resilience, Resilience Head Adornment (as a bundle)
- Lights Out, Lights Out Hair (as a bundle)
- Yura Hairstyle
- Tropical Night Shades
- Grand Phoenix, Grand Phoenix Crown, Grand Phoenix Wings (as a bundle)
- Red Rose
- Dragonfly, Dragonfly Hair (as a bundle)
- Fight Night, Fight Night Headband (as a bundle)
- Urban Legend, Urban Legend Crown, Urban Legend Wings (as a bundle)
- Beat Cop, Beat Cop Hat, Beat Cop Shades (as a bundle)
- Kitsune, Kitsune Head Adornment (as a bundle)
- Butterfly Effect, Butterfly Effect Head Adornment, Butterfly Effect Wings (as a bundle)
- Pop Art, Pop Art Visor, Pop Art Earrings (as a bundle)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Let's start putting more weapon skins in f10!

Name: NetherWorld

Category: Illusion Weapon

How was it previously released: Hongmoon Store

When was it last released?: 1 Year+

Name: Chocolate Illusion Weapon Skin

Category: Illusion Weapon

How was it previously released: HongMoon Store

When was it last released?: 5 Years+

Name of the item: Fruit Loot Illusion Weapon

Category of the item: Illusion Weapon

How was it previously released, e.g., in the Hongmoon Store, Raid reward, etc.

Name of the item: Headbanger Illusion Weapon

Name of the item: Cryo Phoenix Illusion Weapon

How was it previously released: Event

When was it last released?: 4 Years+

I don't know if Devs are still monitoring this thread but I'd like to request that the outfit release schedule of outfits in f10 to match the releases of outfits in other B&S regions. The RU region who typically gets updates around the same time as west has a frequently changing outfit rotation. 

All we do is sit here and cry in envy with their outfits 😭

For valentines day they got 10+ outfits in F10 while we got the 1 Love Doctor outfit 

PS... bringing in outfits is a sure way to get more income from our wallets. We have the money to spend! 

• Like 1

Name: Ivory Bird
When was it last released?: 7 years ago

So I actually sent a ticket about this outfit and will just repeat what I said there in hopes of this being seen.
I have had the Ivory Bird outfit in the game since launch and sometime ago I noticed the texture for a certain part of the outfit is different now. Not sure if it was due to the file being switched by accident in a patch or intentional censorship but it isn't the same as it was when I purchased it with NCOIN originally.

Adding a texture to the original outfits underwear to make it look like shorts has just made it ugly.
Please fix this outfit back.
FuYbsCx.png

• Like 3

Name of the item: Regium Corvus

Category of the item: Outfit

Previously released in: Event (I think)

Last release: Few years ago

Name of the item: Night Luna

Previously released in: No idea

Name of the item: Shark Bait

Previously released in: Event

Name of the item: Shark Bait Headgear

Category of the item: Head Adornment

Previously released in: Event

Name of the item: Pure White Seductress

Previously released in: No idea

Edited by ElinorV

Folks, please bring back costumes and gear such as Cybernetic, White Angel, Honor Guard, Shadow Guard.

Bring back costume loots to old dungeons on all difficulties like Ebondrake Lair. I would like to farm the costume and the Charm orb like before you folks increased the difficulty of the dungeon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and thank you for this post!
For my part, I would absolutely wish (I even asked you several times)
_ Yura's hairstyle
( Seen in the store of Hongmoon F10 )
_ Fire spirit illusion stone (I don't know what year, but it goes back ^^)
  I really hope you will put them on sale again ^^
Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Infernal Wing Cape 

Category: Adorment

obtainable with:  Skypetal Plains Soulstone Plains Faction Exchanger

last obtainable: 2022 (not sure) 

Would be nice to transfer the cosmetic to different NPC (achievment NPC, Mushin's tower NPC, ...) 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@Green Storm sooo... are we going to actually see costumes in F10 at some point or is this forum post just for looks?

If anything i have a few ideas/recommendations that will give you some kind of idea as to how to put all those past outfits back into the game. So please read!

-My first idea is to make the showroom into its own shop....give us the ability to buy whatever outfits we want, i think KR did something like this?

-Put them into an RNG box in F10... sense this game seems to like RNG so much...BUT If you do the RNG box idea make it so were we can break down the outfits and make more boxes or buy that specific outfit we were after in the box..

-Or OR make them into an RNG box and let us pick which outfits we want kinda like how you did that one event with the Candycloud boxes were you could pick the outfits and accessories out of rng boxes... I LOVED that event.. bring THAT back... Same with weapon skins, Pets, etc.

-Another idea is make a Cosmetic Merchant that sells ALL Previous outfits.... ( you could even make it to were it rotates outfits daily (kinda like how the F10 does its rotation each day) Cause lets be honest the Clothing merchant we have now we can't really buy from cause we don't have a way to get/farm designer threads unless there is an event for them. (which also needs to be fixed or make it to were the outfits in that merchant all use chromatic thread instead...

Just some food for thought....

Cosmetics are the only reason i play this game... PLEASE listen to your community...i am begging u...Ive already seen 2 of my fav mmos get shut down because they refused to listen to their community don't let me lose this game to 😕 

Anyway I want to see EVERYTHING return but here is some picked favs

~Butterfly Clip Hair - Adornment was released in Trove several years ago.. don't remember seeing it sense

~Ice Crystal (costume)  - Outfit was released for a winter event last year i think?
Set:
Ice Crystal Wings
Ice Crystal Head Adornment
Ice Crystal Face Adornment

~Dragonbrand illusion Weapon Skin - This has been in trove twice a few years back
~Stargazer Illusion Weapon Skin - Came out during Astro release i believe? Might of been an Event/Trove

~Dokkaebi (unsure when this released i just saw it in showroom and liked it)

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see older Demonsbane outfits released for demonbane coins for all the previous we never got.

Altar of the Infinite:
G8AHAqf.png

Namdo Shrine:
w5f7lCJ.png

Hall of Trials:
mtAFzdf.png

The Aerodrome:
wnaPteo.png

Would also love to see these outfist we have never seen in EU/NA yet either and I don't have an English name for it:
R6InIjs.png92ZEarb.pnguBBlJZv.pngDttOhwx.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thank you, I've missed so many outfits... 

Please redo the Cottontail outfit and hair from the Black Friday sale. I couldn't install the game until Nov. 28 so it's sad but I just missed it by a few hours. Also, the Bunny Suit looked nice but I don't know when it was available or for what event. 

Maybe it would be good to develop a way that makes every outfit in the Showroom available for anyone to buy at any time instead of having to wait a whole year for the next event to happen. The Showroom has hundreds of outfits. I played for years off and on and I have only ten or twenty outfits which is small compared to how many there are. 

It's a shame because the beautiful graphics and artwork is the best part of the game. 

• 1 month later...

-all raid costume and all raid weapon illusion (from the npc outside raid dungeon)

-costume and illusion weapon

- Raid reward

-cant remember every raid released date

reason: the community dont want to do those old raid anymore and players have so many raid tokens from weekly challenge chest...me as new player really want those costume and weapon illusion but its so hard to get players to join the raid...