Cosmetic Item Requests

Green Storm

Dragon Knight

Outfit set (Dragon Knight, Dragon Knight Cape, Dragon Knight Helmet, Dragon Knight weapon illusion)

Not sure, maybe Hongmoon Store or Trove.

Last time it was released in Hongmoon Store more than a year ago.

Edited by DyoxEvo

Frankly, I believe that all the winners of the design and weapon contest winners, which has been held since 2016, should be permanent and free in the F10 market. They are the winners of our server and we should have them for free or at a more reasonable price than usual fee. We voted for all designs and this is our right.

18 hours ago, Aleetric said:

Hi, I know this may be a shot in the dark. The beginning post asked what other items we would like to see. For me, it would be a dream come true to have more ethnic/textured hairstyles added as a base option in character creation or as head adornments specifically for male characters and for all races(especially Lyn). And to have the same with beards for face adornments. Here are some examples. Again its something I been wanting for a long time and other MMORPGS games(LA and BDO) from Korea have them and it would mean to world to me if the one I have dedicated so much would consider the same. 

Ethnic/textured/black/hispanic male hair examples: 

Screenshot_20230113-1325512.pngScreenshot_20230113-134510.png

Screenshot_20230110-1818532.png

Screenshot_20230113-132321.png

Screenshot_20230113-114002.png

Screenshot_20230113-113944.png

Screenshot_20230113-113822.png

Screenshot_20230113-113750.pngScreenshot_20230113-1130452.png

Screenshot_20230114-015044.pngScreenshot_20230114-014922.pngScreenshot_20221025-2039572.png

Beards + hair : 

Screenshot_20230113-135121.pngScreenshot_20230113-134710.pngScreenshot_20230113-134740.pngScreenshot_20230113-134639.png

This is actually really good for Gon & Jin male, Hopefully they add this.

• Name of the item: Fable/Fable Head Adornment, Dark Distinction, Diabolique Set
  • Category of the item: Costumes
  • Release Method: Premium Outfit (Fable Set) and F10 RNG Outfit Chest (Dark Distinction), Event rewards (for Diabolique)
  • When was it last released?: 2019 (Fable), Fantasy Outfit Chest in Aug 2018 (Dark Distinction), Any Seasonal Event (Diabolique)
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 2:10 AM, Aleetric said:

Hi, I know this may be a shot in the dark. The beginning post asked what other items we would like to see. For me, it would be a dream come true to have more ethnic/textured hairstyles added as a base option in character creation or as head adornments specifically for male characters and for all races(especially Lyn). And to have the same with beards for face adornments. Here are some examples. Again its something I been wanting for a long time and other MMORPGS games(LA and BDO) from Korea have them and it would mean to world to me if the one I have dedicated so much would consider the same. 

Ethnic/textured/black/hispanic male hair examples: 

I don't play male characters, but I think this is a cool idea and I like that references were provided as well. I support this and think it would be a good addition rather than another rerun of existing things. 

As for another thing, I think there should be a change to clan crafting for the weapon illusion skins that allows you to pick whether or not you want the shinier version. It'd also be good to have a way to get Infinite Challenge again. 

-Name: Butterfly Clip Hair

-Category: Adornment

-I believe through Trove

-2+ years ago.

-Name: Kitsune Hair Adornment
-Category: Adornment
- I also believe through Trove
- 2+ years ago.

-Name: Kitsune
-Category: Outfit
- Also available during Trove
- 2+ years ago.

-Name: Heartsong
- Category: Outfit
- Event item
- 1+ year ago.

- Name: Lovestruck
- Catergory: Outfit
- Trove item
- 1+ year ago.

• Like 1

Hello FINALLY!!!FINALLY!!!! A SUBJECT ABOUT THE OUTFITS!  THANKS i would to buy these outfits ! 1-  Demoniac 2- shadow slayer 3- finite challenge  4- MeltDown i will PAY for all of THEM i hope you put these outfits because tones of people i know wants them aswell  THANKS

• Like 1

Hi, I would love to see these outfits be obtainable again:

• Dragonfly
  • Dragonfly Hair
  • Adventure Capital
  • Game Over 
  • Game Over Hair
  • Vogue
  • Class President
  • Red Raider
  • Red Raider Hood
  • Prep School
  • Summer School
  • Tight Knit

Hope to see some of the suggestions made by the community coming back in to the currently stale and repeating outfit rotation.

• Like 1

Name of the items : all set note, Dragon knight, Great General , Ashe borne , Dark emissary

Category of the items costume

How was it previously released: idk i miss the event

When was it last released? note sure a long time ago

Greetings everyone,

coming back with a suggestion (not a existing outfit):

I'd love to see this kind of outfit being available in Blade & Soul, sort of a crossover/mixture between Samurai and Ninja style. The outfit's general appearance would look like this (with or without the opening on the sides - i'd personally prefer without the openings):

CluW64P.jpg

It would come with a double hair adornment + an accessory (a mask), offering the possibility to wear a hood(+mask or not) like this:

EHMzGz3.jpg

or a ponytail (+mask or not) like these:

vAuThAH.jpg

AeOWp1V.jpg

SkVldeg.jpg

I'll probably be back with more requests and other suggestions.

Thank you! 😊🙏

The NA Content winner for the release of Blade and soul in the West. Corvus something. I want it for my alt as well. 

Now a bit shot in the dark. Any chance we can get transcedent outfit or it will stay forever as a exclusive for founder pack buyers? I have it but I want to buy it for my alt as well. You can keep the cowboy silly one as exclusive. 

Would swipe for below (so add them ingame and take my money already)

• Name: Yura Hairstyle
  • Category: Adornment (Head/Hair)
  • Release Method: F10 direct buy
  • Last Available: 3 years ago (or longer cant remember)

• Name: Tight Knit
  • Category: Costume (Body)
  • Release Method: I have no idea never seen it
  • Last Available:  Over 2-3 years (Heard from people that its a valentines day costume but for the past 2 years ive been playing and I never seen it for Valentines or Christmas or at all)

Sorry i cant edit my previous post.... But please add this outfit,thank you <3

Name of the item:  My Angel / Male Outfit

Category of the item:  Costume

How was it previously released: In the Hongmoon Store for 1,199 Ncoins

When was it last released?  Was in hongmoon store: 2016

DQJY1gU.png

3G9TcJ3.png