Can't sign into my main character [Merged]

Hated

Just now, Loffie Green said:

yeah, probably had some, but not really issue imo, 2 of my friends who used to farm basin a lot have logged in right now on mains, but they have been logged only few days past weeks to do demonsbane dailies with me.. so I'm really confused right now

I guess we can move past peaches then?

Someone else said that the dropscotch outfit might be the thing causing this thing.

Game and server coding is some weird stuff lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uldrum said:

I guess we can move past peaches then?

Someone else said that the dropscotch outfit might be the thing causing this thing.

Game and server coding is some weird stuff lol.

online on a char that is wearing the pink outfit

• Like 1

• NCSOFT

For each character that you are having issue logging in with, please let us know which of these two situations you were in:

a) You were able to log in right after the maintenance and couldn't log in again.
b) Or you were unable to login at all after the maintenance.

2 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

For each character that you are having issue logging in with, please let us know which of these two situations you were in:

a) You were able to log in right after the maintenance and couldn't log in again.

B

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Green Storm said:

Since maintenance, completely unable to log on my main character.

• Like 1

i tried my 14 characters and none passed this bug :{

i do my best to keep up with all the content on all of them (in so far as my schedule allows weighed against the potential rewards and other variability factors)

some said the outfit from last event, some said the previous iron conqueror rankings, i kinda doubt its anything with celestial basin i dont know if i did any of celestial basin with dual blades, it is possible i dont remember it, although i think story quest or some quest letter provided peaches during the climb.

i feel like i could figure it out but i dont have the info to at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Green Storm said:

i can log into my account right after maint - but only into alts - main char shows a disconnected message (error 300 or smt) when i try to enter and client closes right after

• Like 1