Suggestion for Imperial Cores

MishaJ

Hello @Hime, I and many players have imperial cores laying around with currently no use as of UE4. My suggestion is put on junsorei an exchange of cores for onyx scales or scale frags to help new players who are struggling to get them for upgrades. Please if you can talk to the team and see if there's something that can be done, it would really be appreciated. I'm just trying to look out for the community and think of ways to help the playerbase get older scale tiers that are still needed for some upgrades.

unknown.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Himetheres no farmable source of Onyx Scales now since they aren't in the Scale Fragment Selection Boxes. The only way to get them is from Yunsang daily and Scarlet Conservatory (raid). Beyond that, the scale drops are very low for our version considering we need 4-500 of each tier to upgrade Soul/Heart/Pet/Talisman but they are only needed for weapon in Korea. Hard mode used to drop about a 1 full Shimmering Scale worth of fragments and now only drops 5 fragments + 4 from dynamic. There are no scale fragment box dynamics in normal mode either. The main source of fragment boxes is only from doing the 7 dungeon dailies = 28 boxes and then it's very difficult to farm since they only come from hard mode dynamic. Please let us know if there are any plans to add Onyx scales to the fragment box (or just let Dreamsong Theater have loot again) and to increase the amount of farmable scales. 

• Like 2

Imperial Cores can actually be used to buy Celestial Stones in CS, but only for that, which is... meh! Imperial Cores should be able to be used to buy almost everything you can drop in EM Dungeons, especially for the weapon chest. PvE Weapons are cheaper to upgrade, but the drop rate is at 1/8 dungeons. So it would take (if you only do 3 a day) up to 2 month to upgrade your PvE weapon from Stage 1 - 9.

I got another suggestion about onyx and silver scales for players who wants to level up another char and got in their vault a large stock of them. Decrease the cost for mailing them because you have to spend 3 gold for each scale when you need a great amount of them. Not all of us got millions even on our mains....

Maybe some people will says 3 gold is nothing but i will tell them that some people doesn t work in a game and for me my daily income is rather low. I don t intend to speed up anything because i don t see any reasons to do that. The main goal to play a game is to have fun and make the mailing thing expensive for low tier items is somewhat annoying.

I asked support about those chests in trove, the answer I got was:

"There are a lot of changes that are being implemented in-game, there may be changes with the item in question at a later date. As of now, the support team does not have information regarding the items you reported."

The tool tip on the core also have the exchange merchant Junsorei listed, but nothing available to buy.    Hopefully an accessory chest is added  like they have for the higher level cores.   Right now  the accessories  drop in Mushin's Tower and require 80 gold to open  per item - very expensive for an alt aimed at game progression.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:31 PM, Hime said:

Thank you for the suggestion, @MishaJ!

@polarfoxy We're awaiting confirmation about the missing items Junsorei used to sell. 😕

Alot of dungeons as well don't even have drops except a useless Jyansei box, they even removed the costumes from them. Anyone able to reverse these so we can farm em at least?

For dungeons in F8, they have to be done in hard mode for costume to drop.  

Update after maintenance, at least now some options to purchase items with the Imperial Cores.  Oynx Scales and an accessory chest for Compound items (190 power potential).  Maybe next week a chest for accessory upgrades?