CtA event

lillvargen

Agreed. 400 remnants for new players/returning players with outdated gear is a bit too steep. I mean the best those ppl will be able to run is dungeons up to CC (maybe H0 and SP too). So those ppl wont be able to open box each day, which sucks hard. Also what are those reward even. Prophecy, Skyreach, Impetus, True HM heart? That stuff is outdated. I hoped at least for SP/H0/CC accs at stage 9 or so. But instead we just got copypasted last CtA.

sigh, they just don't learn it.

This event are for new Player / low lvl Chars.

Anyway, @Hime have you or NCSoft calculated how much dungeons you must run for the 400? i think not.

Could you slowly wake up? More and more good players are leaving and the few new players still have a lot to learn.

But from whom should the new players learn something when more and more good players leaving the game who want / can teach something.

• Like 3

If you look at it, it does not seem so bad for the remnants. The good thing is that its only 1 remnant type.  It honestly does not look bad. buuuut.... @Hime can you make sure we get more Soulstone Plains Channels right from the start? Else it will be a disaster like it always is with these type of zones.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

sigh, they just don't learn it.

This event are for new Player / low lvl Chars.

Anyway, @Hime have you or NCSoft calculated how much dungeons you must run for the 400? i think not.

Could you slowly wake up? More and more good players are leaving and the few new players still have a lot to learn.

But from whom should the new players learn something when more and more good players leaving the game who want / can teach something.

Who expected something better from NcSoft? they're out of touch with their playerbase, community and real world. Always were and always will be. Why they did this? Well, simple - they'll sell key bundles in F10. They want to make profit. That's reasonable, they're not charity after all. But here's the funny part - majority of the gear is OUTDATED in CtA and it's not worth rl money or even HMcoins. They seriously should give Virtuos Heart and SP/H0/CC accs at stage 9 at least. Now you just get 2nd gen accs, when we're on gen 4 alrdy (I'm not counting old Oath Necklace and other stuff from that set).

• Like 3

unknown.png

To open all stages you need 4400 remnants which you need 9days if you go full ham out of 28 days event duration.
For a new player is still easy to get everything in these 28days, just LFP and you good, also we know why you cry here, right ? Is not about new players(this is a pathetic reason to put in front ) it is about your self to do this event in a easy way.
About rewards, yes is kinda low and stupid to think about it for a players who play 2-3 chars,these are useless.
Also some of you crying here about rewards are still these players that have *********** raven 3 alts with no story finished, no gear,no badge and you LFP and get carried and you have no dignity to atleast finish story for a decent gear,but yet you have this event 2 times at year and still lazy to gear up your alts because "why would i gear my alts with these, i just LFP them and get carried, gear is useless on alts,raven 3 is enough.

And above you have the list of how damn easy to make 7 DC at day . 

JUST PLAY.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gman said:

Good post Santa. People want to finish a 4 week lasting event with the first week, patience..it's a Korean MMO afterall.

I bet they all wish there was fishing there too now xD after they complained to exclude it from event xD

MSP? Doll? NS?

2400 AP is required there. you think they'll just carry someone with 1400-1500AP?

and almost nobody doing MSP now. so rare.
LFP? you do realize how dead F8? you can't just LFP and expect people will carry your 1400AP butt in the high level dungeons.

my astro get kicked in MSP because i only have 1600+AP, and i'm the only astro in the raid.
look at the facts, dude. not just by calculation.

Edited by josher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, josher said:

MSP? Doll? NS?

2400 AP is required there. you think they'll just carry someone with 1400-1500AP?

and almost nobody doing MSP now. so rare.
LFP? you do realize how dead F8? you can't just LFP and expect people will carry your 1400AP butt in the high level dungeons.

my astro get kicked in MSP because i only have 1600+AP, and i'm the only astro in the raid.
look at the facts, dude. not just by calculation.

Stop looking for excuses and go PLAY the damn game and see ur self . 

PS : you need to open only 11 stage in 28 days, go to school and learn math and see your self, even the laziest player in game could finish to open before event end.

PS to PS : you don't need msp,doll or ns or whatever you write above, watch the picture above analyze 10 times ( no joking) .

PS to PS to PS : stop being lazy and cry for 2 clicks stuff in game and start to actually play the game .

random PS : while i'm doing my alts i pick 3 dungeon and lfp and trust me i'm getting ur RAVEN 3 no gems ,no story finished in party and i still do the dungeon.

Edited by Santa Anna

seriously, if I start join any higher then CC I will get kicked out, nobody lfp for those dungeons

the 50 remnants for weekly is just that, weekly

F7 don't give remnant

Primeweald before getting at least TT accessories is out of the question

Throne of Oblivion too if you check the recruit messages for it (again only once a week)

• Like 1

Yes the event will be a bit grindy, I guess. I will not go for the full run on more then 2 toons, but still, there will be some chance for random TT stuff for 3 others. No pain, no gain.  But after all I don't think it will be more time consuming then my 60 gem powder a day goal right now. 

Anyway, if you are really under geared atm, just start the event, with the 1st starting chest your toon will already look way more shiny.

13 hours ago, lillvargen said:

seriously, if I start join any higher then CC I will get kicked out, nobody lfp for those dungeons

the 50 remnants for weekly is just that, weekly

F7 don't give remnant

Primeweald before getting at least TT accessories is out of the question

Throne of Oblivion too if you check the recruit messages for it (again only once a week)

You can always create your own groups and do things. There is no issue clearing then. Your complaints are based on someone elses requirements and not not REAL requirements needed to clear it.

Worst case you can even just do it on your main and spend 2k gold on a sealing charm and mail them over to an alt.

1. There is more than enough ways to earn remnants in the timeframe. You dont have to open 1 box each day.

2. You can always create ur own party but LFP should be no problem till CC.

3. Why da❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Imperial Accesories ? I atleast wanted third gen tier for CTA since 4th is already here. Last time we got 1 gen below too.

I cannot understand why people complain about not being able to do Dollhouse etc. with 1300 ap there is no need to enter thoose dungeons and if you think you can manage this dungeon create a group on ur own with people who have the same gear as you do.

There is a reason 1300 ap chars get kicked out of this stuff imagine you dont get carried and everyone in the group does 100k dps in a dungeon that needs several millions as minimum to kill boss after enrage.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:51 PM, josher said:

MSP? Doll? NS?

2400 AP is required there.

Where did you get this requirement ? If you can hold like 4 million you should be fine in Dollhouse etc. this is possbile with 1800 ap depending on ur gear of course. Just open a group urselfe.

you think they'll just carry someone with 1400-1500AP?

Why should they ? i wrote above if you cannot do the dungeon with 6 people who have the same gear as yours dont do it there is no need for you to do such a dungeon aside from imaginary reasons youthink exists like the need to have enough remnants.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

So, just for fun, created another twink for testing.

1. At the moment it looks like you can do 1-7. If you know how. Which could be a problem for new players

2. MSP permanently kicked out.

3. Theater and everything about it except WC / BC. Thrown out permanently or group dissolution.

4. LFP only works for inis that are currently daylies. Otherwise, kicked out permanently or group dissolution.

Current status: 240

It's just sad that some players let themselves be looped through the inis with their twinks.

But as soon they have/must to carry with their main, they just leave the group.

Edited by Wolfengel

19 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

So, just for fun, created another twink for testing.

1. At the moment it looks like you can do 1-7. If you know how. Which could be a problem for new players

2. MSP permanently kicked out.

3. Theater and everything about it except WC / BC. Thrown out permanently or group dissolution.

4. LFP only works for inis that are currently daylies. Otherwise, kicked out permanently or group dissolution.

Current status: 240

It's just sad that some players let themselves be looped through the inis with their twinks.

But as soon they have/must to carry with their main, they just leave the group.

you are German right, I rather avoid the word "Twink" in English because of different meanings 😃

1. yes can be done, I got a fresh alt as well

2. no, ofc there are some who mistake MSP 1-3 as endgame like some previous posters may do. But can be done with a  top 6 DPSing 1kk+, been there done that. a rougher ride then be carried, but it works.

3. one big one is good enough for DST, done like 2/3 or 3/4 of total DPS often enough as long someone tanks the 1st three seconds.

4. not that bad for me, but ofc never aiming higher then CC.

I aim for 240 too, sometime higher, but well I do this also on other toons and a day got that 24h limit.