Why????????

sarasanalex

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Because its always been like that.  Every time those boxes get updated we still get the old ones for a bit in daily dash and then they get updated.

Yes it's always been like that. But that doesn't mean it should be like that. They need to remove pointless stuff of the daily dash.

On 10/25/2020 at 12:57 AM, Rmccn08 said:

Yes it's always been like that. But that doesn't mean it should be like that. They need to remove pointless stuff of the daily dash.

But those boxes arent pointless...they still give steals / blood roses and other things a lot of players still  need. They will be updated but they are in no way pointless.

11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

But those boxes arent pointless...they still give steals / blood roses and other things a lot of players still  need. They will be updated but they are in no way pointless.

I specifically said pointless "stuff". I didn't say completely remove the entire selection box. Usless items just make it more difficult to acquire more useful items. 

On 10/27/2020 at 2:57 AM, Rmccn08 said:

I specifically said pointless "stuff". I didn't say completely remove the entire selection box. Usless items just make it more difficult to acquire more useful items. 

Generally, my opinion is if you want raid items you should do raids, the fact they add them to the low weeklies is a nice to have. Plus no need to remove anything considering you have a choice to pick what you want. Doesnt hurt anyone being in there, if you dont need them dont pick them.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Generally, my opinion is if you want raid items you should do raids, the fact they add them to the low weeklies is a nice to have. Plus no need to remove anything considering you have a choice to pick what you want. Doesnt hurt anyone being in there, if you dont need them dont pick them.

Ok Grim that wasn't my point in the first place. Raid items are one thing. My point is, pointless, outdated items keyword "items" should be removed from daily rewards weekly rewards, rewards in general, especially the daily dash. Why you do always pick and ramble about things I say that were never my original point in the first place?

2 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

Ok Grim that wasn't my point in the first place. Raid items are one thing. My point is, pointless, outdated items keyword "items" should be removed from daily rewards weekly rewards, rewards in general, especially the daily dash. Why you do always pick and ramble about things I say that were never my original point in the first place?

Raid items in the weekly rewards and in the weekly boxes you can get from daily dash.  Also in the daily dash itself there is nothing that is old or pointless and if it is, its inside the chopice boxes which do not hurt anything as you are free to choose what you take.

34 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Raid items in the weekly rewards and in the weekly boxes you can get from daily dash.  Also in the daily dash itself there is nothing that is old or pointless and if it is, its inside the chopice boxes which do not hurt anything as you are free to choose what you take.

Except the newer boxes have more choices and higher quantity of items than the older ones? Why give out an older and objectively worse version?

On 10/29/2020 at 1:55 AM, SilverFoxR said:

Oh no... the wheel that gives you free items twice a day (3 for premium) doesn't give you the free stuff you want anymore... oh noooooo... :JinsoyunPale:

Veterans: *Starts gatekeeping as soon as anything suggested is more player friendly and making progression easier*

Also Veterans: omg this game's playbase is dying, its probably all NCSoft's fault and all that pay2win ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TrueHeartz said:

Veterans: *Starts gatekeeping as soon as anything suggested is more player friendly and making progression easier*

Also Veterans: omg this game's playbase is dying, its probably all NCSoft's fault and all that pay2win ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

LMAO gatekeeping? Okay, sure.

Look, it's free stuff. You can take it or not. Sure, it'd be nice to get something better, but complaining it's not good enough? That's just entitled, no matter which way you look at it.

Am 24.10.2020 um 16:09 schrieb Grimoir:

Because its always been like that.  Every time those boxes get updated we still get the old ones for a bit in daily dash and then they get updated.

seems like it was unintended, because it is already fixed. 

On 10/31/2020 at 1:47 AM, SilverFoxR said:

LMAO gatekeeping? Okay, sure.

Look, it's free stuff. You can take it or not. Sure, it'd be nice to get something better, but complaining it's not good enough? That's just entitled, no matter which way you look at it.

lmao its already fixed so it was not even intended. But sure, keep encouraging some bugs as "oh yeah thats fine" I am sure you are sending the right message to NCSoft.

Literally the whole game is "free stuff", you put time you get stuff. Somethings take 10mins, somethings take few seconds, the whole "Free stuff" is non-sense.