September Store Update

Sunshine

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Sunshine:

The Hongmoon Store has been stocked with limited-time bundles—get them while you can! Details: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/september-store-update/

So a load of supply and pet gem chest....again, I don't feel very tempted :sleepy:

And esp. no news about the still missing "Summer Love" outfit! :tired:

Just a hint, TERA EU also made this "keep it new for another season" stuff with a costume I wanted, I left a few month later and it didn't brought me back to spent another Euro, even as they finally brought this as permanent version a year late.... But I guess you already know how it is to see customers running, so nvm.

What's this about white seductress only being released for gon's?  I've been wanting that outfit for at least 3+ years only to be told its only a random give away from the F10 store.  What is the reasoning for putting on gon's only when it loks just fine on Yuns?  This is very disappointing.  When will it be available for yuns?

• NCSOFT
Il y a 14 heures, Nicolee a dit :

What's this about white seductress only being released for gon's?  I've been wanting that outfit for at least 3+ years only to be told its only a random give away from the F10 store.  What is the reasoning for putting on gon's only when it loks just fine on Yuns?  This is very disappointing.  When will it be available for yuns?

Yun version should be available in the near future.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Hime unpinned this topic