What's the problem with f9?

Oldana

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Oldana:

Hey, anyone selling gold by f9? Is that thing broken or what? What do I have to sacrifice to be able to sell something?

Well stop using F9. Its long dead since the rate there is 1:1 but Gold is not worth that much anymore its not even half that price.

Its as simple as that you cant offer something for 599€ if its only worth 250€. No one is gonna buy that.

30 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Most of the "whales" that were very likely buying gold of F9 have plenty of it from Hunters refuge so i dont expect anyone wasting ncoin on gold anytime soon.

Or even better... the "whales", when they  need gold, they buy it straight from other players.

Easy there is no break now in F10 crap. We just had a trove, then unity boxes,then rng box, then gem boxes, now an outfit box and treasure draw, not to mention they removed and mat farming from ToI and they're selling large bundles of materials in f10 while at the same time making it so there's less and less materials in-game (while at the same time making upgrades more expensive through their "rebalancing of costs").

Also HR has made the whale elitists rich and given them an over abundance of good mats. The material nerfs in-game have made material prices skyrocket (1.5 gold soulstones for example). Class balance has made a lot of people quit 6v6 bgs so not a lot of Moonstones coming in from that now. 

All this has made in-game gold worthless. Also very few people actually buy gold from f9. 

Edited by Noface007

3 hours ago, Noface007 said:

Easy there is no break now in F10 crap. We just had a trove, then unity boxes,then rng box, then gem boxes, now an outfit box and treasure draw, not to mention they removed and mat farming from ToI and they're selling large bundles of materials in f10 while at the same time making it so there's less and less materials in-game (while at the same time making upgrades more expensive through their "rebalancing of costs").

Also HR has made the whale elitists rich and given them an over abundance of good mats. The material nerfs in-game have made material prices skyrocket (1.5 gold soulstones for example). Class balance has made a lot of people quit 6v6 bgs so not a lot of Moonstones coming in from that now. 

All this has made in-game gold worthless. Also very few people actually buy gold from f9. 

Mats surely have lowered drop rate, like Elysians Orbs/crystals, used to get as much as moonstone crystals from running MSP+CC/DST multi, but now, it's nerfed to the ground... probably next they will nerf is sacred orbs(we use alot of it to craft+msp keys), atm they're still farmable, lets see next days...

If they drop min prices the should just remove the limits, anyone will be still smart enough to undercut. But I guess the current system is part of the way the try to limit the HMcoin cash flow.

and btw. I was still able to sell 4k gold the last week. 

Am 25.2.2020 um 14:56 schrieb KzE:

The min rate in F9 need to be changed from 1 to 0,1, thats all.

i doubt thats a good idea. I believe the only reason you can still buy Premium for 8K instead of 12K is the limit to F9. If people can undercut others they will and the price will be very fast to 0.1 then which is even less than we have right now.

If you are one of thoose who buy Premium or whatever with your own money you cant care less but if you are not its making everything expensive. For example i am one of thoose i would buy Premium but i wouldnt buy a lvl 60 ticket with real money thats freacking 50€ way to much in my oppinion and in the end NC couldnt care less about this kind of market since it dosent matter if player 1 gives them the money or player 2 its still the same money.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb JoannaRamira:

I can't sell my gold ;-;... i can put 1K G or more in F9 but no interest so far.

and F9 is my current source of HMCoin. 

because (thanks to NC$oft & NCWe$t btw) people buy gold from other sources where it is much cheaper than F9. GJ NC.. you destroyed F9 totally. And now you just need to ruin the rest of the game too until there's nothing left. You are on a good way. xD I never saw a publisher trying that hard to destroy his own game.... never.... A game with so much potential.

You guys could make so much more money... but you dont want to. xD

On 27. 2. 2020 at 8:12 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

i doubt thats a good idea. I believe the only reason you can still buy Premium for 8K instead of 12K is the limit to F9. If people can undercut others they will and the price will be very fast to 0.1 then which is even less than we have right now.

If you are one of thoose who buy Premium or whatever with your own money you cant care less but if you are not its making everything expensive. For example i am one of thoose i would buy Premium but i wouldnt buy a lvl 60 ticket with real money thats freacking 50€ way to much in my oppinion and in the end NC couldnt care less about this kind of market since it dosent matter if player 1 gives them the money or player 2 its still the same money.

Its about supply and demand. Current rate is around 0.3, making 0.1 wont do anything. With 1:1 we had premium for 5k, 8k and so on.