good event

Hipek

Whales only event in a limited access map where no more than 300 people can get in for the whole damn server, and they push it as their anniversary event. Figures.

I swear to whatever deity there is out there, devs were either really, really drunk when they thought of this event (and kept being drunk until today), or they really hate us. I see no other reasons for such a slap to their playerbase.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MasterRoy said:

Whales only event in a limited access map where no more than 300 people can get in for the whole damn server, and they push it as their anniversary event. Figures.

I swear to whatever deity there is out there, devs were either really, really drunk when they thought of this event (and kept being drunk until today), or they really hate us. I see no other reasons for such a slap to their playerbase.

Look the good side, there are more than 300 whales :D

14 minutes ago, KzE said:

Look the good side, there are more than 300 whales :D

Guess those 300 whales make them a paycheck for the whole company if they are that bold to push such an event. I'd turn the game from free to play to subscription at this point, that would make more sense

Edited by MasterRoy

3 minutes ago, MasterRoy said:

Guess those 300 whales make them a paycheck for the whole company if they are that bold to push such an event. I'd turn the game from free to play to subscription at this point, that would make more sense

They have more money from this lootbox stuff. From 6 ppl in dungeon 4 have premium, and whales spend more money than those 2 premiums.

Just now, KzE said:

They have more money from this lootbox stuff. From 6 ppl in dungeon 4 have premium, and whales spend more money than those 2 premiums.

Yeah right, guess my reasoning would work if there was good people behind NC$oft. I completely missed the point of capitalism there

Let's not forget the disastrous Valentine's Day Massacre event from 2018. At least that time the only thing anyone wanted was a cosmetic item. Now they have another massacre event for the anniversary where whales can completely dominate the entire event and get massive rewards. You would think that they learned the lesson back then that these pvp events are not good for the community, but no. GG NcWest you never cease to amaze me. 

the best option would be the limit of mailboxes/key per day ( 10 key/box).

without dropping the keys, e.g. for killing 10 moobow quest 10 keys. // ( Login Rewards maybe ) 

Now is broken event.

whales everywhere, whales everywhere whales everywhere, whales everywhere whales everywhere, whales everywhere whales everywhere, whales everywhere whales everywhere, whales everywhere 

@Cyan

Edited by Skarleks

1 hour ago, Nanology said:

Let's not forget the disastrous Valentine's Day Massacre event from 2018. At least that time the only thing anyone wanted was a cosmetic item. Now they have another massacre event for the anniversary where whales can completely dominate the entire event and get massive rewards. You would think that they learned the lesson back then that these pvp events are not good for the community, but no. GG NcWest you never cease to amaze me. 

A better analogy is the untested mess that was the Storm of Arrows update.