your class balance is really really bad

AkuNo

Let me break it down for you clowns.

BM: extremely overpowered 3rd spec and you let it play with all the other classes in pvp. Has 2 escapes from cc, has auto block that makes him invulnerable, has hm Z has some random clown pull, has some random range damage that has nothing to do with the class and overall insane damage even in arena. Kills with 1 aerial. 

FM: 16m grab with relatively low cooldown, can stall until cooldown is expired, and wallbang you even though you have your tab escape. You're just going to die.

SF: currently overpowered, has all the features other classes have, bunch of iframes, a bubble iframe, defensive buff, hp buff, breaks block all skills resettable and cool down. insane battlegrounds damage both range and melee. Ridiculously overpowered in battlegrounds, they don't even pvp, they just pve you from far and you die.

You have classes like summoner, wl, archer and warden that all they can do is run around and dps you. 

How in the world do you have the guts to call this pvp? 

1v1/3v3: 

Blade master: Aerial third spec and untargatable for other specs.

Destroyer: Shield which cannot be destroyed and heals him. Emberstomb. 

Summoner: grab through block

Force Master: Wallbang, Freeze without pressing a button. 

Kung Fu Master: Maybe his 8 sec godmode skill which replaces bb ? i dont know think he is pretty balanced. 

Assasin: Resist etc. without using any kind of skill cause his base stats are sometimes like 90% evade i think its their charge. 

Blade dancer: The skills which does like 67K if crits, 

Warlock: Sorry this class is just trash no threat to anyone. 

Soul fighter: Ressetting his skills after everytime he uses focus chi only 15 seconds thou but still. 

Gunner: maybe a bit less dmg but this class is fine in my oppinion i even think it should get the 5% heal back from its shield. 

Warden: Cooldown of Blade ward is way to low and pierce through stuns dont work on him if he blocks even if he is not using blade ward. 

Zen Archer: To much iframe. Once i saw an archer which was really 98% of the time in iframe while doing insane ammount of dmg. Can shoot through range protection why ? gunner got nerved cause he could do that back then why did they give archer this knowing that was the reason gunner was so op back then ? 

6v6: 

Since i dont see them changing something in the system itselfe and remove the gear i want aerial dmg to be decreased by alot so you dont die by getting into one aerial which is usually not tabbable !

Blade Master third spec: Can move dosent have any kind of animation which shows he is using his shield currently atleast give him some kind of animation !

Destroyer: Shield which cannot be broken can be used infinite times dosent have any cd since it resets for every hit you attack on it !

Summoner: is ok if they decrease the aerial dmg. 

Force Master: Freeze without attacking u, 24/7 ice up so he cannot die, aoe skill which does nearly one shot, Frost tornado which cannot be countered and destroys nearly every kind of defence in this game. 

Kung fu master: His Pull on his tremor is sometimes like 30 Meter thats probably desync but that needs to be fixed. 

Assasin: Stealth needs to be more visable or else you cannot fight back. 

Blade dancer: would be fixed if aerial dmg gets decreased aswell. 

Warlock: Shadow got aoe skill which does way to much dmg !

Soul fighter: maybe the same as in 1v1 with skill reset ? 

Gunner: would be fixed if aerial does less dmg. 

Warden: same as 1v1 and 3v3 to much blade ward pls make knockback work. 

Zen Archer: to much iframe. 

This game is unbalanced af and since nothing happened since August 2018 there is no way NC will ever fix any of theese issue !

Il y a 4 heures, ImoutoMaster a dit :

1v1/3v3: 

Blade master: Aerial third spec and untargatable for other specs.

Destroyer: Shield which cannot be destroyed and heals him. Emberstomb. 

Summoner: grab through block

Force Master: Wallbang, Freeze without pressing a button. 

Kung Fu Master: Maybe his 8 sec godmode skill which replaces bb ? i dont know think he is pretty balanced. 

Assasin: Resist etc. without using any kind of skill cause his base stats are sometimes like 90% evade i think its their charge. 

Warlock: Sorry this class is just trash no threat to anyone. 

Soul fighter: Ressetting his skills after everytime he uses focus chi only 15 seconds thou but still. 

Gunner: maybe a bit less dmg but this class is fine in my oppinion i even think it should get the 5% heal back from its shield. 

Warden: Cooldown of Blade ward is way to low and pierce through stuns dont work on him if he blocks even if he is not using blade ward. 

Zen Archer: To much iframe. Once i saw an archer which was really 98% of the time in iframe while doing insane ammount of dmg. Can shoot through range protection why ? gunner got nerved cause he could do that back then why did they give archer this knowing that was the reason gunner was so op back then ? 

6v6: 

Since i dont see them changing something in the system itselfe and remove the gear i want aerial dmg to be decreased by alot so you dont die by getting into one aerial which is usually not tabbable !

Blade Master third spec: Can move dosent have any kind of animation which shows he is using his shield currently atleast give him some kind of animation !

Destroyer: Shield which cannot be broken can be used infinite times dosent have any cd since it resets for every hit you attack on it !

Summoner: is ok if they decrease the aerial dmg. 

Force Master: Freeze without attacking u, 24/7 ice up so he cannot die, aoe skill which does nearly one shot, Frost tornado which cannot be countered and destroys nearly every kind of defence in this game. 

Kung fu master: His Pull on his tremor is sometimes like 30 Meter thats probably desync but that needs to be fixed. 

Assasin: Stealth needs to be more visable or else you cannot fight back. 

Warlock: Shadow got aoe skill which does way to much dmg !

Soul fighter: maybe the same as in 1v1 with skill reset ? 

Gunner: would be fixed if aerial does less dmg. 

Warden: same as 1v1 and 3v3 to much blade ward pls make knockback work. 

Zen Archer: to much iframe. 

This game is unbalanced af and since nothing happened since August 2018 there is no way NC will ever fix any of theese issue !

You'are wrong about Des shield : We can break it ;) Just know the glitched spells :D

• 2 weeks later...

Unbreakable shield? You must be really good and knowledgeable at pvp! 

Lets see who can break the shield?

Ice FM can break it

Other destros can break it

Summoner can break it

GS can break it

BD can break it

archers can shoot right through it

BM can cut right through it

That's quite a lot of ways to break the unbreakable shield. 

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Noface007:

Ice FM can break it

Other destros can break it

Summoner can break it

GS can break it

BD can break it

archers can shoot right through it

BM can cut right through it

That's quite a lot of ways to break the unbreakable shield. 

We may talk about different skills but:

1. I am one of the top SF Players in EU so i think i know enough about PVP to hold a discussion with you guys

2. There may exist pierce through skills on some classes which can shoot through ive just never seen one so far not from me nor my teammates (3v3 and 6v6)

3. Stun, KD, Daze, Knockback dont work against des if he uses the shield.

4. Pierce trough skills have no effect atleast sf got none and grab dosent work either (bd/fm) fm f knockback dosent work, .............

Dont get me wrong you might be right but ive simply havent seen a way to break his shield yet. Before awk you could daze but that dosent work anymore. Please write down the exact skill name and or button so i can test it myselfe.

My EXP:

SF, KFM, Assasin, BD, Gunner, Warlock, Force Master

On 24.11.2019 at 6:25 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

How is that unbalanced? You can tell when BD can use it just by looking at its buff bar. This is only a problem if you waste your escape(s) early. Also, when fatal blade doesn't crit, I've seen it deal as low as 12k damage. With all the amplifiers (Z + within 4s after flash step) it deals like 25k damage non-crit. But if you're in the position where BD can use those amplifiers then you'd be dead against other classes as well. Also, this skill is only available in lightning spec which is weaker than wind in terms of defense.

On 24.11.2019 at 6:25 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

BD doesn't one-shot you in BG in aerial if you're not heavily outgeared. It's one of the weakest classes in BG. Maybe when BD gets an actual counter instead of the crappy 0.5s parry that most ranged classes don't care about, it's going to be better in BG. Or maybe when it gets better iframes than the 3-hit bubbles that are gone instantly.

14 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. I am one of the top SF Players in EU so i think i know enough about PVP to hold a discussion with you guys

2. There may exist pierce through skills on some classes which can shoot through ive just never seen one so far not from me nor my teammates (3v3 and 6v6)

4. Pierce trough skills have no effect atleast sf got none and grab dosent work either (bd/fm) fm f knockback dosent work, .............

Dont get me wrong you might be right but ive simply havent seen a way to break his shield yet. Before awk you could daze but that dosent work anymore. Please write down the exact skill name and or button so i can test it myselfe.

My EXP:

OK? I spend a few hours a night in 6v6, there's no "might" about it. SF can't break it, so a destroyer is supposed to be naked on the defense side of things? I mean a SF has 14 seconds of resist with the right badge. So you want to be able to wail on a destroy for 14 seconds, I mean not like a destroyer can do whatever he wants during the shield...however a SF CAN, lul, and let's not forget the multitude of iframes at your disposal....and you're talking about a destro shield, where he can't even do anything?

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

How is that unbalanced?

BD can use it in aerial. Its hard though but thats why i think its unbalanced. You are right with saying if you are hit by it its your own fault cause it got a huge animation but if you are in aerial and get 60K crit thats simply unbalanced since you will not be able to evade every single aerial a BD can do ! maybe if you are warden.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Chara Dreemurr:

BD doesn't one-shot you in BG in aerial if you're not heavily outgeared. It's one of the weakest classes in BG. Maybe when BD gets an actual counter instead of the crappy 0.5s parry that most ranged classes don't care about, it's going to be better in BG. Or maybe when it gets better iframes than the 3-hit bubbles that are gone instantly.

If i talk about Balance i mostly talk about 1v1 and 3v3 but its the same in 6v6 it can be used in aerial and it will one shot you but i agree BD is in 6v6 one of the weakest classes.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Noface007:

OK? I spend a few hours a night in 6v6, there's no "might" about it. SF can't break it, so a destroyer is supposed to be naked on the defense side of things? I mean a SF has 14 seconds of resist with the right badge. So you want to be able to wail on a destroy for 14 seconds, I mean not like a destroyer can do whatever he wants during the shield...however a SF CAN, lul, and let's not forget the multitude of iframes at your disposal....and you're talking about a destro shield, where he can't even do anything?

The difference is Des got a 100% godmode in his shield (Show me in a vid how you can break this shield it happens way to much that des just stays in there and every class shoots every pierce skill they have but it does nothing) while sf gets 3 hits or 6 hits if you reset the shield. Destroyer can jump out of his shield and do X which mostly one shots and jump right back into his shield cause it resets in bare seconds.

For SF all you have to do is look at his arms if he dosent block spam ur buttons if he does stop it. He will die soon. Destroyer can jump right back into his shield and fight 10 minutes against 6 players and there is no chance they can kill him.

23 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

BD can use it in aerial. Its hard though but thats why i think its unbalanced. You are right with saying if you are hit by it its your own fault cause it got a huge animation but if you are in aerial and get 60K crit thats simply unbalanced since you will not be able to evade every single aerial a BD can do ! maybe if you are warden.

If i talk about Balance i mostly talk about 1v1 and 3v3 but its the same in 6v6 it can be used in aerial and it will one shot you but i agree BD is in 6v6 one of the weakest classes.

The difference is Des got a 100% godmode in his shield (Show me in a vid how you can break this shield it happens way to much that des just stays in there and every class shoots every pierce skill they have but it does nothing) while sf gets 3 hits or 6 hits if you reset the shield. Destroyer can jump out of his shield and do X which mostly one shots and jump right back into his shield cause it resets in bare seconds.

For SF all you have to do is look at his arms if he dosent block spam ur buttons if he does stop it. He will die soon. Destroyer can jump right back into his shield and fight 10 minutes against 6 players and there is no chance they can kill him.

You overestimate the destroyers, they are not as powerful as you think, if you play destroyer you will understand.
A destroyer will never be able to tank 6 players, as warden does easily.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/12/2019 at 7:12 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

My EXP:

Huh if you're one of the top ranked sfs then you should at the very least know that des shield isn't completely unbreakable. Even i know that lol

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Ereia:

Huh if you're one of the top ranked sfs then you should at the very least know that des shield isn't completely unbreakable. Even i know that lol

Then teach me how. I press X which is pierce through Knockdown it just says resist same for my 4 which is Knockback AOE or my 2 which is a simple stun. I dont know a single skill to destroy the shield and no one who told me its possible could show me to this day how. 

Sure it might be possible somehow in 6v6 with extrem pay to win stats and Archer or Gunner i guess but to this day no one was able to succesfully show me a counter to Destroyer shield. 

I am serious at that it would be great if you can tell me so i can finally break Des Shield unfourtunetly in que are only Blade masters mostly third spec and this is no fun so i dont play much PVP nowdays. 

After des update the pvp on this game is officially the worst mmo pvp ive ever played. Half of the classes are made to pve you down while you try to dodge at least something of it. 

Summoners became overpowered all of a sudden, dps u down like there's no tomorrow, have two bubbles? a succ that makes no sense??

Archer uses no focus on its attacks so can just dps u down like nothing. Has a nearly infinite iframes and stealth LOL

Des LITERALLY JUST DPS U :D there's no pvp aspect in it what so ever, i feel literally like an ad of a dungeon.

Wardens are immortal in bg, have duble HP and do well over 1m damage to max gear players with sever. 

SF is like fm+kfm+bd but better. 

This game is heavily focused on a GROUP OF CLASSES AT THE TIME, and you're supposed to reroll every time they tweak things up so you can dps everyone with no sweat, or you can play being the floor mat with your neglected, nerfed and thrown a part class.

I think im done with this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. 

Edited by AkuNo

You know, one thing is neglecting the performance of this game because they're already working on a new game with a newer engine. Another thing is literally not giving a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about class balance. Nobody would care if there wasn't a pvp aspect, but since there is, things are supposed to be equal for everyone. This is far from true.

On 18/12/2019 at 11:43 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Then teach me how. I press X which is pierce through Knockdown it just says resist same for my 4 which is Knockback AOE or my 2 which is a simple stun. I dont know a single skill to destroy the shield and no one who told me its possible could show me to this day how. 

Sure it might be possible somehow in 6v6 with extrem pay to win stats and Archer or Gunner i guess but to this day no one was able to succesfully show me a counter to Destroyer shield. 

I am serious at that it would be great if you can tell me so i can finally break Des Shield unfourtunetly in que are only Blade masters mostly third spec and this is no fun so i dont play much PVP nowdays. 

Sf isn't the only class in the game lol. 

In 6v6 funnily enough pay to win won't just blindly break it, archer yeah just piercing lol, gunner can break it halfway with haze bomb from behind, sum can break it as well with a skill that I'm not sure about but they definitely can. 

There's a couple others but the other guy already went through them. 

Besides, it's only an issue in 6v6 not so much 1v1s because hey, des isn't all that great in arena anyway, apart from 3v3 but then having a gunner or sum would counter them. 

Just how much 6v6 did you play exactly. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

SF is literally one of the strongest classes in arena just practice :/

Thats not the issue here. I am well aware SF is one of the stronger classes in the current game it still cant be compared to third spec bm thou. 

I dont need much improvement anymore aswell i mean alot of times i beat you and some other rank 1 players too so i would count me in the higher percent of the PVP Skill groups its simply no fun if you either get stalled till time runs out (WL/Destroyer/Warden) or get one shot by untabable aerials (BM/BD but very very rare just like sum). 

Looking back at a time before awakening there was no class you couldnt outplay and there where no 100 to 0 untabable expect for summoner but this one was 10% rng. You actully needed to fight instead of 24/7 iframe cause one randoom stun could hit you and throw you into air which will do 100% of your health. 

The only class which could have done this was Warlock but with Soul burn and it was really easy to outplay it since WL had only 2 actual stuns and if one misses he cant aerial you anymore very well. 

I play multiple classes too so i am not talking about the sight of SF alone i also play KFM, Gunner, Warlock, Blade dancer, Assasin, Force Master. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster