Sorry but who ever came up with....

PRrexoe

The speedrun dungeon event is eaither ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ or lazy who wont even take 5 mins to see how this event will split the community into the whale grp and the f2p players.

Why in the flyin duck you didnt do it like the overwatch events you have 1 week to xomplete either novice dungeons or hardmode dungeons if you go for the novicie route youll get X lesser rewards to help you catch up even a lil on hard mode you get rewards plus exclusive rewards then resets  was that hard to implement or to brain storm?

with this you can make everyone participate.

"EVENTS ARE MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE"

"There are three different categories of dungeons and placement ranks, but you’ll only be able to place in one category per weekend. The category you rank in will be determined by your highest placement. If your highest placement rank is tied between multiple categories, you'll only be ranked in the highest category you qualified for"

Asside that, no not every event is meant for everyone. There are players that like these type of events. If you do not like it you are free not to participate.

Its bad enough any other event gets completely dumbed down not making any fun (perfect example was realmrift that was fun, challenging and for everyone equal and got completely ruined because players cant get theirs...together).

At least this is for those who upgrade and dont fish around for events to get one weapon stage with minimal effort o.o

The rewards are a complete joke even if you bothered participating and just proves once again (for the 54634th time) NCW has absolutely ZERO idea what players need in this game.

1. I'm sure whales care about 1 oil per week
  2. I'm sure non-whales care about 10 ss crystals per week

Yeah that'll totally get people to start swiping.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Xzard:

The event is 100% optional, if you don't like it, don't participate.

Anyone who participates gets something.

Stop complaining about optional things, nobody is forcing you to pay or do anything.

Its another player vs player thing in BNS since you compete with others. Tell me how would Aransu 9 have the same chance as ET 9 to get rank 1 ?

How can you reach max gear in a reasonable time ? Only cashshop can give u max gear in a reasonable time. What is the definition of Pay to win ? An advantage which can only be bought via money. Can you farm your stuff fast enought to keep up ? of course you cant !

So its an advantage you can only get by paying realllife money. What is Pay to win again ?

I wouldnt mind such an event if they would cut out the rewards from it or atleast give everyone the same rewards and dont reward people for having a better paying job or a suggar daddy!

Before you or anyone else argues "but you can farm everything to get max gear ingame" yeah and how long does it take ? do i have the chance to get rank 1 in such events this way ? Ask yourselve how can you get max gear without money with the same speed ? or atleast in a time that you will not have any disadvantages in PVP related content. You can calculate with a playtime of 20 Hours per day even tho a normal human being will not be able to play this much.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Its another player vs player thing in BNS since you compete with others. Tell me how would Aransu 9 have the same chance as ET 9 to get rank 1 ?

How can you reach max gear in a reasonable time ? Only cashshop can give u max gear in a reasonable time. What is the definition of Pay to win ? An advantage which can only be bought via money. Can you farm your stuff fast enought to keep up ? of course you cant !

So its an advantage you can only get by paying realllife money. What is Pay to win again ?

I wouldnt mind such an event if they would cut out the rewards from it or atleast give everyone the same rewards and dont reward people for having a better paying job or a suggar daddy!

Before you or anyone else argues "but you can farm everything to get max gear ingame" yeah and how long does it take ? do i have the chance to get rank 1 in such events this way ? Ask yourselve how can you get max gear without money with the same speed ? or atleast in a time that you will not have any disadvantages in PVP related content. You can calculate with a playtime of 20 Hours per day even tho a normal human being will not be able to play this much.

I can 100% guarantee you that those complaining about this event if they had the same max gear they wouldnt even make the leaderboards considering people can barely clear a normal easy dungeon with mechanics.

Asside that, better paid job or not, they still do the dungeons. Every other event is for lower players and basically everyone, the moment there is a event thats coresponding to the geared players everybody starts crying.

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Aransu 9? if you have a that weapon, why would you even bother competing for rank 1? it doesnt even make sense this comparison you are making ...

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

What is a reasonable time? this is an asian mmo, you either expend time or money. There are only 2 ridiculous thing in this game, HM levels and unity stones, which require inmense amount of time or money. People like you are just bad, thinking that you cant have max gear without cash, I have max gear almost and I dont buy trove/boxes, and I know people like this too.

And let me tell you what happens if you let people reach "max gear" pretty fast, they will get bored, and will leave the game, thats not how mmos work.

And lets assume eveyone has max gear, then everyone will get rank 1?? NO, people living close to the server would have the biggest advantage because low latency, and then what can you do? cry more?

Crying for some whales getting some rewards it doesnt even make sense, it's not even exclusive rewards. I know I wont get rank 1, and I accept it, I will keep enjoying what I can, it doesnt even make sense get mad.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Xzard:

What is a reasonable time? this is an asian mmo, you either expend time or money. There are only 2 ridiculous thing in this game, HM levels and unity stones, which require inmense amount of time or money. People like you are just bad, thinking that you cant have max gear without cash, I have max gear almost and I dont buy trove/boxes, and I know people like this too.

And let me tell you what happens if you let people reach "max gear" pretty fast, they will get bored, and will leave the game, thats not how mmos work.

And lets assume eveyone has max gear, then everyone will get rank 1?? NO, people living close to the server would have the biggest advantage because low latency, and then what can you do? cry more?

Crying for some whales getting some rewards it doesnt even make sense, it's not even exclusive rewards. I know I wont get rank 1, and I accept it, I will keep enjoying what I can, it doesnt even make sense get mad.

Ofcourse in Asia MMOs its hard to say whats a reasonable time and i really dont want insta max gear after patch that would be boring but i expect to have a chance when such event happen otherwise theese events are boring cause you already know who will get rank 1 before it and probably not due to good gameplay.

I am pretty endgear myselfe and i assume if i do this event with some people i could come pretty high up in the ladder (Soul fighter with Wingsong) but still i complain cause i hate it when content rewards you for having either a big wallet or no life. I want to get rewards for Skill not for Gear.

On 19.10.2019 at 9:11 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I want to get rewards for Skill not for Gear.

Sadly the developers forgot about the main reason why a game is fun, because of demanding mechanics and of course the reward after you wiped several times to that difficult mech and finally learned it.

On 18.10.2019 at 8:49 PM, Xzard said:

If you're max gear and leave the game then you propably never played a good mmo or a mmo which has been in a good state. I had max gear in several mmos and still enjoyed playing because the game design offered more than gearing up all day long. Actually the point to stop playing always had something to do with a change in the social enviroment in the game. Friends quitting for rl stuff, me quitting for rl stuff or players in general quitting the game because of misdevelopment.

On 18.10.2019 at 8:49 PM, Xzard said:

People like you are just bad, thinking that you cant have max gear without cash, I have max gear almost and I dont buy trove/boxes, and I know people like this too.

So you must have a perception what the "reasonable amount of time to put everyday in this game" is, to get max gear without cashing. I'm excited to learn more about your point of view.

10 hours ago, Nemises said:

Sadly the developers forgot about the main reason why a game is fun, because of demanding mechanics and of course the reward after you wiped several times to that difficult mech and finally learned it.

<3

10 hours ago, Nemises said:

So you must have a perception what the "reasonable amount of time to put everyday in this game" is, to get max gear without cashing. I'm excited to learn more about your point of view.

Well, a friend started the game and pretty much only played for around 3-4 hours a day during the week, weekends a bit more. After finding a clan and granted we ran him through the lower dungeons to help him out, after around 3-4 months he was GC9 with pretty much accessories maxed, Soul True Tiger, Pet i dont remember but it wasnt some maxed out high one.

The only real issue he had was not materials but the legendary jewels / elements for upgrades which i can understand.

Either way, having a good clan in this game helps you already a lot. If you make some friends it also can help you.