So why did you make crafting more expensive?

Cor

After easy mode dungeons some genius though lets do the same with crafting or what? Easy mode crafting with less rewards! Now we can craft everything in 1min instead of days it's only 30% more expensive to compensate for it! Good job nc i'm sure everyone appreciates it. I still can't figure out why you try to kill the playerbase of your own game but you are certainly doing a good job at it.

• Like 1

@Grimoir are u gettin paid to troll on every single post ?
This is not an answer u gave, just random rl economic picture that doesnt apply ingame and u try make believe it's related

The question is WHY they do that, no one asked for this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

The craft change made a huge increase of price in basic material, and crafted material.

Who benefit from this update ?

People who dont care about gold and just want to max everything instantly -> turbo whales  funding servers (xp charms)
People who dont use mats to upgrade their gear but to sell -> gold sellers 
People who knew it before and played market
Actual players , who are playing the game normally, want to upgrade their gear and progress, get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed. You need more mats to do less items, crafting time has never been in the equation for gearing up, it's  a straight big bamboo up in our butts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cor said:

After easy mode dungeons some genius though lets do the same with crafting or what? Easy mode crafting with less rewards! Now we can craft everything in 1min instead of days it's only 30% more expensive to compensate for it! Good job nc i'm sure everyone appreciates it. I still can't figure out why you try to kill the playerbase of your own game but you are certainly doing a good job at it.

omg ok you guys taking it too far now, the crafting system needed this change a long time ago. i for one love the crafting system , i wasnt lvl 1 in anything now am max level , from all the material boxes and spam 1 min guild supplies for 7oo points each ...am thankful for it.

my alts can get some decent primers and because i have a load of alts .... can have 3 of them making 4 days premium supplies for same guild to make my masterwork ss primers on that day of delivery  . i can finally get the renowned meat something . 

overall this change was nice, i really loved it.i dont know how it works out crafting to sell for profit or crafting upgrade items but so far nice move .

you could already craft shieldbases for your alts, since they are bound to account, dumplings too btw.

And only ppl who crafted on a daily basis before the patch are profiting from this change (untill their stocks run low) since KR still got the old system.

1 hour ago, Miggy Miggs said:

omg ok you guys taking it too far now, the crafting system needed this change a long time ago. i for one love the crafting system , i wasnt lvl 1 in anything now am max level , from all the material boxes and spam 1 min guild supplies for 7oo points each ...am thankful for it.

my alts can get some decent primers and because i have a load of alts .... can have 3 of them making 4 days premium supplies for same guild to make my masterwork ss primers on that day of delivery  . i can finally get the renowned meat something . 

overall this change was nice, i really loved it.i dont know how it works out crafting to sell for profit or crafting upgrade items but so far nice move .

Can't tell if it's just a really bad attempt at sarcasm, or just high on some substance.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Miggy Miggs said:

He isn't necessarily complaining about the new crafting system. If you take a good look, you will notice that despite a short time, the crafting costs have increased, and the item gotten from the recources have been reduced. This has cause a huge inflation in the game market. Its hurting the majority of the player base who simply want to or do not want to invest about 35 dollars in premium. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bim404 said:

are u gettin paid to troll on every single post ?
This is not an answer u gave, just random rl economic picture that doesnt apply ingame and u try make believe it's related

Actually it perfectly applies in game.

1 hour ago, Bim404 said:

The question is WHY they do that, no one asked for this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

The craft change made a huge increase of price in basic material, and crafted material.

Who benefit from this update ?

People who dont care about gold and just want to max everything instantly -> turbo whales  funding servers (xp charms)
People who dont use mats to upgrade their gear but to sell -> gold sellers 
People who knew it before and played market
Actual players , who are playing the game normally, want to upgrade their gear and progress, get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed. You need more mats to do less items, crafting time has never been in the equation for gearing up, it's  a straight big bamboo up in our butts.

1. Those "whales" flood the market with items, which in turn increases supply.

2. Gold sellers or not, they supply the market, if the supply was cut, the prices would inflate much much more.

3. there was nothing to play the market on. Since it needed the exact same amount of materials.

4. I dont necessairly agree on this, it only screws those over who do not want to farm and want to buy everything straight off the market.

Overall current prices increased due to everyone buying stufff for the "upgrade cost reduction" so they could upgrade. Give it 1-2 weeks and prices will start massively dropping again.

9 minutes ago, Vergante said:

He isn't necessarily complaining about the new crafting system. If you take a good look, you will notice that despite a short time, the crafting costs have increased, and the item gotten from the recources have been reduced. This has cause a huge inflation in the game market. Its hurting the majority of the player base who simply want to or do not want to invest about 35 dollars in premium. 

I see your point but i do not think it hurts it as bad as you say. ignoring the material increase, before supply was gated behind time, so for example 24hours. In that time if more players bought out the stones from the market there would be a shortage which would drive the prices up. Now there is basically an endless supply.

I think the pricess will start slowly dropping as this cost reduction on upgrades passes, since it was known upfront many players bought a lot of materials for their upgrades.

Actually prices will drop. Most likely a lot. Why? Because there'll be at least 360 times more of any craftable item. Previously you could have billion of mats and  craft only 12 times per 24 hours with single character. Now you can craft 4320 times per 24 hours. So basically you can spend those billions of mats in single day. In other words. Previously it would took you one year to craft all those items. Now you can craft it in single day. And those who have tons of mats aka whales will quickly flood market with various craftables...

Actually this could actually cause craftable item prices to drop 10 times or more...why? Because there's basically infinite supply of everything...

vor 29 Minuten schrieb YunoGasaiYandere:

Actually prices will drop. Most likely a lot. Why? Because there'll be at least 360 times more of any craftable item. Previously you could have billion of mats and  craft only 12 times per 24 hours with single character. Now you can craft 4320 times per 24 hours. So basically you can spend those billions of mats in single day. In other words. Previously it would took you one year to craft all those items. Now you can craft it in single day. And those who have tons of mats aka whales will quickly flood market with various craftables...

Actually this could actually cause craftable item prices to drop 10 times or more...why? Because there's basically infinite supply of everything...

You need tradable stuff to craft. This tradable stuff is pretty rare and expensive. More people craft = less mats to craft with = higher price on mats = higher price on crafted items cause no one will sell below the cost.

You dont know how a market works do you ? You cannot say something got infinite supply if you cannot get anymore supply at one point. Players dont farm 99999999999999 Tradable Elysians per second.

• Like 1

4. I dont necessairly agree on this, it only screws those over who do not want to farm and want to buy everything straight off the market.

Not true, obviously everyone who farms mats and craft for their upgrades get screwed up too. Only if you craft for selling on the market you don't get screwed up. It screws up new players the most just like the dungeon changes did, nc did nothing but add two more nails in the bns coffin with those updates.

Overall current prices increased due to everyone buying stufff for the "upgrade cost reduction" so they could upgrade. Give it 1-2 weeks and prices will start massively dropping again.

I see your point but i do not think it hurts it as bad as you say. ignoring the material increase, before supply was gated behind time, so for example 24hours. In that time if more players bought out the stones from the market there would be a shortage which would drive the prices up. Now there is basically an endless supply.

I think the pricess will start slowly dropping as this cost reduction on upgrades passes, since it was known upfront many players bought a lot of materials for their upgrades.

Shortage of supply has not been an issue if that was the case crafting would have been more profitable than it was. Sure prices will drop a little again but will still remain higher than before since each items is now more expensive to craft.

13 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

You could give your alts primers just fine before as someone already said they are account bound. Now you need to pay 20% more for those primers since the craft gives 20 instead of 25 for the same cost now.

2 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

That could only happen if the supply was from cash shop, no one with more than 2 braincells would craft items to sell them at a loss.

Edited by Cor

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

Please explain how this patch could be nice? Transformation stones just as example

1. you need more Soul- / Moonstones and more Elysian- / Sacred Orbs to crat them. Overall you need more materials worth about 50-60 gold then before

2. you obnly get 24 instead of 35 you got befor

So getting 11 transformation stones less, while you need more mats worth about 50-60 gold is a nice change, yeah sure dude, where did you learn to calculate?

Also we dont get any new sources to farm materials. Moonstones are still only available at PVP and tradeable mats are quite hard to farm which will result in higher prices.

There is only one positive thing i could think about this change. It would be much more easy to get the archivment to craft the Outfits of every crafting guild on a single char cause you can level guilds much faster now (at least if you have the needed mats on stock)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb YunoGasaiYandere:

Not quite sure if i should laugh or cry about this most stupid statement.

1. craftable and tradable items need tradable mats not crystals and tradable mats are quite rare ill guess no one have billions of moonstones, soulstones, elysian and sacred orbs and even if, the stock will ran empty quite fast and the supply will drop

2. there are no new sources to effectivly farm tradable mats so the supply of tradeable mats keeps the same as before

3. Faster craftingtimes result in a higher demand of tradable mats -> see point 1 and 2. Therefore prices for tradeable mats will increase, one of the basic economy laws, demand and supply regulate the price

4. higher prices for basic materials needed for crafting will increase the crafting price and a higher crafting price result in a higher selling price of the product.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb YunoGasaiYandere:

See above, the supply on craftable items depends on the supply of the materials needed to craft these items and last time i checked the supply of tradable mats was quite limited.

Therefore the exact opposite will happen prices will rise due to a higher demand for tradable mats while the supply still remain the same as befor or might get nerfed in future what happend more than once in the past.

• Like 1

Demand is infinite, this is a never ending upgrading game (alts, hi), supply is not , cause time is not. Price doubled, wont go down any soon.
Update is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.
Refer my first post to see who really benefit from it.
Market wont ever be flooded more than it was. 24h timer for stones  never been a supply blocker. True whales will use mats for personal use not for refilling market  (HM charms, which is an infinite mats sink, and was regulate by so said timer on it, now they can go 100% whale on it and eat most supply, which ofc, up the price for people who need mats for upgrade, which, even without that have an increased base crafting cost already). And i hope u actually knows that true whales's gold comes from gold sellers for real money not from actually farming the game.